Quantcast

» «
Photo

Do you have a girlfriend/boyfriend?

192 replies to this topic
TECHN9CiAN
  • TECHN9CiAN

Bitch, i'm bout it bout it. Is you bout it bout it?

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 May 2013 - 01:15 PM Edited by the7ftmidget, 14 May 2013 - 01:20 PM.

QUOTE (Dick Valor @ Tuesday, May 14 2013, 00:39)
QUOTE (the7ftmidget @ Monday, May 13 2013, 02:26)
QUOTE (nealmac @ Saturday, May 11 2013, 02:21)
All I can say is, referring to women as "bitches" as an everyday term, the way some of you guys are doing, is stupidly disrespectful. f*cking hell. I mean it one thing stereotyping women and having a bit of a laugh. But referring to them as bitches is plain wrong. You've been listening to too much of that hip hop sh*te if you ask me.

For realz dogg, fool's need to show some respect. Bitches love respect.
dozingoff.gif

News flash: most (not all) women like to be treated inferiorly by men, don't know why. The times I've tried being the perfect gentleman when I first started dating, they would get bored and leave me. So instead I started a new approach of treating girls like sh*t and they would always come back for more, it's like they crave men's approval.
Word of advice if you guys wanna get laid: exploit a girls insecurities subtly and them panties will drop... Guaranteed. God bless daddy issues.

This advice is very misleading. Everyone wants approval: men and women. No big revelation there. The real trick is confidence: all women respond to confidence positively, i.e., it's a turn-on. You need to behave as though you are not desperate for approval.

This is a far cry from being a dick who makes goes out of his way to make his woman insecure. Belittling them or treating them like they are inferior is a gimmick that I've personally seen backfire nearly as often as ass kissing or acting too desperate. Women hate criticism. When you are overly critical of the woman you are with, you only encourage her to examine your own faults that much more closely. As soon as you slip up and undermine your front by doing something stupid, she is turned off, ready to pounce with judgment.

Sorry, but I haven't met one woman who responds well to criticism. Criticism makes a woman shut down, insecure, and less likely to get into bed with you. I think what you mean is you can't let women be too arrogant. This is true. But your advice is too extreme and doesn't work in practice, and sounds more like the crackpot theory of a virgin: the ultimate misogynist.

Who said anything about criticism? Lol it's all about subtlety. It's an art, really, and there's no point on trying to prove anything to anyone over the Internet, go ahead and disbelieve tounge.gif

I'll let my game do the talking from here on.

nealmac
  • nealmac

Low lie, the fields of Anfield Road

• Members

Posted 16 May 2013 - 11:00 AM

QUOTE (the7ftmidget @ Tuesday, May 14 2013, 14:15)
All I can say is, referring to women as "bitches" as an everyday term, the way some of you guys are doing, is stupidly disrespectful. f*cking hell. I mean it one thing stereotyping women and having a bit of a laugh. But referring to them as bitches is plain wrong. You've been listening to too much of that hip hop sh*te if you ask me.

dozingoff.gif

News flash: most (not all) women like to be treated inferiorly by men, don't know why. The times I've tried being the perfect gentleman when I first started dating, they would get bored and leave me. So instead I started a new approach of treating girls like sh*t and they would always come back for more, it's like they crave men's approval.
Word of advice if you guys wanna get laid: exploit a girls insecurities subtly and them panties will drop... Guaranteed. God bless daddy issues.

This advice is very misleading. Everyone wants approval: men and women. No big revelation there. The real trick is confidence: all women respond to confidence positively, i.e., it's a turn-on. You need to behave as though you are not desperate for approval.

This is a far cry from being a dick who makes goes out of his way to make his woman insecure. Belittling them or treating them like they are inferior is a gimmick that I've personally seen backfire nearly as often as ass kissing or acting too desperate. Women hate criticism. When you are overly critical of the woman you are with, you only encourage her to examine your own faults that much more closely. As soon as you slip up and undermine your front by doing something stupid, she is turned off, ready to pounce with judgment.

Sorry, but I haven't met one woman who responds well to criticism. Criticism makes a woman shut down, insecure, and less likely to get into bed with you. I think what you mean is you can't let women be too arrogant. This is true. But your advice is too extreme and doesn't work in practice, and sounds more like the crackpot theory of a virgin: the ultimate misogynist.

Who said anything about criticism? Lol it's all about subtlety. It's an art, really, and there's no point on trying to prove anything to anyone over the Internet, go ahead and disbelieve tounge.gif

You're either a complete f*cking cretin of a human being, or a very bad troll.

Either way, you're a tit.

TECHN9CiAN
  • TECHN9CiAN

Bitch, i'm bout it bout it. Is you bout it bout it?

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 May 2013 - 03:26 PM Edited by the7ftmidget, 16 May 2013 - 03:36 PM.

QUOTE (nealmac @ Thursday, May 16 2013, 03:00)

dozingoff.gif

Lol Whatever you say micky mack, you've been given the free will to believe what you want.

Just let the thread die already, if you have nothing relevant to the topic.

nealmac
  • nealmac

Low lie, the fields of Anfield Road

• Members

Posted 17 May 2013 - 12:41 PM

QUOTE (the7ftmidget @ Thursday, May 16 2013, 16:26)
QUOTE (nealmac @ Thursday, May 16 2013, 03:00)

dozingoff.gif

Lol Whatever you say micky mack, you've been given the free will to believe what you want.

Just let the thread die already, if you have nothing relevant to the topic.

Ah, yes. Bringing the fact that I'm Irish into it. Resorting to nationality bashing. Is that meant to be an insult? Do you think you're being original?

I<3GTAV
  • I<3GTAV

Nate is Love, Nate is Life

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 May 2013 - 05:32 PM

user posted image

CJ killed Ryder
  • CJ killed Ryder

Homie

• Members

Posted 20 May 2013 - 03:00 PM

I chat every day with a girl from Vietnam, who lives far away from me.

I hope she will become my girlfriend in the future.

Stinky12
  • Stinky12

No title

• Members

Posted 24 May 2013 - 02:09 AM

^
Long distance relationships are often impossible, but there is a slight chance.

As for me, some updates from this

It's been a month since I meet this girl and we text back a forth. She would call me most of the time to see what's going on and I'll do
the same in return. Both of us have a busy schedule, so to have a time when both of us are free isn't easy, but I did managed to
take her out and we (from my perspective) had a great time as she was laughing most of the time, not sure if it was my looks or what I said,
anyway it was fun. Now fast forward to like a few days ago, I decided to text her with a funny picture saying "this is how I look like when I wake up" and
then attached it with a picture of a cat who just woke up asking "where's my coffee?". She said she not into cats and then said something along the lines
what picture did you send?. So I replied what picture? Because she already mentioned about the cat and then asked what picture did I send. I assume she already acknowledge about that cat and was
talking about some other picture, so I replied "what picture?" As I thought my phone got hacked and it was sending pictures I wasn't sending.
She then show me the pic with the cat and then got annoyed or something saying why I was acting dumb or trying to forget what picture did I just send.
She ended with I'm busy, talk to you later.

It's been a few days, I did reply back but she hasn't log back in since. Not sure why, is it because of some cat phobia, so she won't even open that app, like it's been
contaminated or just mad at me for being stupid, as I wasn't and was genuinely confused during that time.
I do know at the very beginning, she from overseas and she did say our relationship would be impossible, but we can keep in touch, and I accept it. But while she is here, I want her to enjoy this
place as much as possible, and I want to leave her with a good impression, so when she goes back, she will always remember it.
I guess now, it's all shattered like a million broken glass over some stupid cat picture. confused.gif
The odd part is, she posted a image on Instagram just recently and I comment on it, and she responded right away. Not sure if she knows it was me or she thought it was someone else?
I did tell her my Instagram name and told her to add me as she has her page on private.
Right now, I don't know if I should lol.gif or cryani.gif... sad.gif
Help

Polish_Trucker
  • Polish_Trucker

It's the Hoff, I've been on this beach since Baywatch

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 24 May 2013 - 02:09 PM

QUOTE (Stinky12 @ Friday, May 24 2013, 02:09)
Right now, I don't know if I should lol.gif or cryani.gif... sad.gif
Help

Be a man and be happy.gif

Mr.Mister
  • Mr.Mister

Capt. Downtown

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 24 May 2013 - 04:11 PM Edited by Mr.Mister, 24 May 2013 - 04:16 PM.

@stinky: Do you want to date this girl? From the looks of it, your chances are pretty slim, she seems to treat you just as a friend, an aquantence actually. She is overseas now? Yeah, time to get over her if thats the case. Stop talking to her before you develop more feelings. Building attraction without any close physical contact will kill you on the inside. Just remember, women are like the bus system, you miss one, just wait 15 minutes for the next one to come by in your life.

There's this girl I like that goes to my school but she seems to put every guy she meets in the friendzone, including me. I saw her post a status last night saying "All I see is boys, where are the real men?" and couldnt help but laugh. She tells me that all the guys she knows treat her as a sex object, but atleast she isnt a hypocrite. She dosent go out to clubs and she works and studies a lot and keeps a small circle. A sexy Russian for sure. We were partners on a English project once and I noticed everyone, even girls staring at us. Once were back in school im going to be more assertive and run my A game.

As for the "nice guy" thing, being nice is good but thats what ultimately gets you in the friendzone. Some tips:

1. Win her friends. Tell jokes and cool stories
2. Don't agree with her all the time, thats includes doing stuff for her. You will get labeled as a FRIEND.
3. Display sexual desire, touching her will do that but dont be creepy.
4. Stop talking about yourself! Everyone loves to talk about themselves, but you need to be a value giver. Make people feel good... ask questions but not too many and make sure you thread your conversations. When your talking, pause and dont say uhhhhhhhh.
5. f*cking apporach them. Stop telling yourself bullsh*t lies such as "Oh shes busy" "Why would she wanna talk to me?". Majority of women (men too) would love to have someone approach them and make their day.
6. Work on hygiene and wear FITTED clothes. Work out
7. Men are logical, women are emotional (not entirely mutually exclusive). You need to get her laughing, talking and make her feel good. Only compliment when she actually deserves it.

NEVER put pussy on a pedestal, because the only thing she can do is look down on you

Stinky12
  • Stinky12

No title

• Members

Posted 24 May 2013 - 08:37 PM Edited by Stinky12, 24 May 2013 - 08:55 PM.

QUOTE (Mr.Mister @ Friday, May 24 2013, 16:11)
@stinky: Do you want to date this girl? From the looks of it, your chances are pretty slim, she seems to treat you just as a friend, an aquantence actually. She is overseas now? Yeah, time to get over her if thats the case. Stop talking to her before you develop more feelings. Building attraction without any close physical contact will kill you on the inside. Just remember, women are like the bus system, you miss one, just wait 15 minutes for the next one to come by in your life.

There's this girl I like that goes to my school but she seems to put every guy she meets in the friendzone, including me. I saw her post a status last night saying "All I see is boys, where are the real men?" and couldnt help but laugh. She tells me that all the guys she knows treat her as a sex object, but atleast she isnt a hypocrite. She dosent go out to clubs and she works and studies a lot and keeps a small circle. A sexy Russian for sure. We were partners on a English project once and I noticed everyone, even girls staring at us. Once were back in school im going to be more assertive and run my A game.

As for the "nice guy" thing, being nice is good but thats what ultimately gets you in the friendzone. Some tips:

1. Win her friends. Tell jokes and cool stories
2. Don't agree with her all the time, thats includes doing stuff for her. You will get labeled as a FRIEND.
3. Display sexual desire, touching her will do that but dont be creepy.
4. Stop talking about yourself! Everyone loves to talk about themselves, but you need to be a value giver. Make people feel good... ask questions but not too many and make sure you thread your conversations. When your talking, pause and dont say uhhhhhhhh.
5. f*cking apporach them. Stop telling yourself bullsh*t lies such as "Oh shes busy" "Why would she wanna talk to me?". Majority of women (men too) would love to have someone approach them and make their day.
6. Work on hygiene and wear FITTED clothes. Work out
7. Men are logical, women are emotional (not entirely mutually exclusive). You need to get her laughing, talking and make her feel good. Only compliment when she actually deserves it.

NEVER put pussy on a pedestal, because the only thing she can do is look down on you

I did took her out once and she is not back overseas yet.
I do know that long distance relationships are mostly impossible, so I don't want to continue much further because that will hurt both of us.
Thanks for the advice. smile.gif

@Polish_Trucker
lol.gif

gtamann123
  • gtamann123

AMF Associate

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 May 2013 - 04:49 PM

Well now I officially have a girlfriend. I feel like a giant weight had been lifted off my chest

GtaIIIFanBoy
  • GtaIIIFanBoy

Rat

• BUSTED!

Posted 26 May 2013 - 06:18 PM

Nop ive not had a Girlfriend sinse i was 17 and not a boyfriend either i was like 16 mad.gif (im 19)

Stromae
  • Stromae

Mi Na Badman

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 26 May 2013 - 06:30 PM

QUOTE (gtamann123 @ Sunday, May 26 2013, 18:49)
Well now I officially have a girlfriend. I feel like a giant weight had been lifted off my chest

Sounds like you focussed too much on getting one.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users