Do you have a girlfriend/boyfriend?

192 replies to this topic
GTA3Rockstar
  • GTA3Rockstar

--------------------

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 22 April 2013 - 03:56 PM

QUOTE (Graven @ Monday, Apr 22 2013, 09:24)
I have 2 girlfriends. They know each other and donīt have a problem with it.
We are so happy and always together.
I mean like 24 hours a day, they are hanging on the other end of my shoulders all the time.

Itīs been few years or so since I dated.

Pics or you're lying.

abottig
  • abottig

tinyurl.com/2glbsx

• Members

Posted 22 April 2013 - 04:14 PM

QUOTE (THEBIGZED @ Monday, Apr 22 2013, 05:28)
@Boston Bruins guy: Holy sh*t. Cheating with your partner's friends is pretty bad. Just messes up everyone's relationships. A relationship where sex with others is allowed can work but keep the people close to you away from that. But, all of that cheating stuff is just between adults but when you refuse to have your baby aborted and THEN leave, that is in every way completely irresponsible behavior.

Does she at least pay something for taking care of her? I'm just totally f*cking dumbfounded by a mother who refuses to abort and then after that decision dares to leave you alone? Do what you will with your own life but f*cking up the life of someone who can't even take care of herself is just wrong.

She doesn't pay for anything. IF I really wanted to, I could seek child support. But knowing her, she probably has some sh*tty P/T job making minimum wage anyway. It's not even worth it.

QUOTE (finn4life)
You need to meet a single mom  I'm sure there are plenty that want the D and can't meet anyone because they're stuck with their kid, hang out at the park with your kid and get talking, they'll probably love the "My girlfriend abandoned us, i'm a single dad" line and there you go, you'll have a girlfriend. You'd be better off finding one earlier than later because otherwise your daughter could grow up not to like them.

The "single dad" line works every time. It's just that I don't like anyone I meet. I've been laid twice since she left, but I just can't find anything worth liking in women anymore. I've lost my patience. And the last thing I want to do is introduce my daughter to another woman. I don't see that ever happening.

Stinky12
  • Stinky12

No title

• Members

Posted 22 April 2013 - 05:39 PM

I never had a girlfriend before and one day during English in High School, the teacher was teaching a lesson and I have
no idea how it went off topic, he asked those who are single to raise your hands. When I did as well as some of the others in the
class, my buddies were surprised I was single, it's like as if hell was frozen or something. I told me yes I'm single, but they won't believe me. lol.gif
Well that was long time ago and I still don't have one. confused.gif
Then these past few weeks as I was taking the train to work, which I always have for these past few years, I noticed the same girl who takes the same train too, who is pretty and cute, but I can't never talk to here as I didn't have the courage. And as the times passed, I got frustrated with myself for being such a wimp. Then one night I thought long and hard as what I have accomplished in my life and why as I'm I here on this planet we call Earth? I finally decided to stand up to myself and talk to her, but I can't as it was the weekend so I had to wait until next week which was the longest wait I ever experienced. Today is work day, and I purposely got off the stop she gets on so I can wait for her. When she arrived I talked to her and she smiled most of the time. In the end I got her phone number and email. Huzzah! Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif icon14.gif

Carbonox
  • Carbonox

Too weird to live but much too rare to die

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 22 April 2013 - 06:40 PM

Nope, never had one. I don't like being called "single" though, that sounds like someone who is alone but is searching for a partner. That's not what I'm doing, I'm generally very unsocial.

Failure
  • Failure

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 22 April 2013 - 07:05 PM

QUOTE (_____ @ Sunday, Apr 21 2013, 12:05)
QUOTE (elanman @ Sunday, Apr 21 2013, 02:03)
You could always try a library or book store mate, as you'll be more likely to find a chick to your liking there.

Which is still down to chance basically. I doubt girls go there to hook up with people.

QUOTE (LotusRIP @ Sunday, Apr 21 2013, 03:12)
I don't disagree, but I think it's a good idea to at least "see" girls when you're young. Trust me - all the better girls will be married by the time you're ready to start looking! The only options left will be the dropkicks/fugly ones, or she'll have "baggage"  lol.gif

That's because a lot of them are desperate to get married because they think that's their purpose. I don't understand why we have to care so much about looks. I'm not going to be that guy who says that looks fade away and personality doesn't, because it depends on the person. But why are looks so important? Isn't it all an illusion? After all, the most important aspect is her personality. That determines whether you are compatible or not and if the relationship will work.

To be honest I think a lot of girls would really appreciate an attitude like that, which is both mature and pragmatic.

Most young males (and I am an element of this set) can't help but hold looks in very high regard, at least in the initial stage of a relationship. But like you say, personality determines a lot--it's the distinction between forgetting about that fit girl you saw yesterday in the street and not being able to stop thinking about that girl who dumped you last year.

Chrome_Adderz
  • Chrome_Adderz

☆☆☆☆☆

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 23 April 2013 - 12:36 AM

I had only 2.

The first one was my long-time friend and nemesis.
We had fought a lot of times until we've forgiven each other.
She was mistaken as my sister due to the huge amount of similarities between us. blush.gif
We've been friends for 3 years until I stopped seeing her when I had my own PC at home in 2009.
I courted her for months, but I broke up with her 'cause I can't bear a long-distance relationship. whatsthat.gif whatsthat.gif whatsthat.gif

A year and months later, I found out about her new boyfriend and I felt nothing considering the fact that I got over her.

She broke up with that ugly prick, and I'm courting her again.
I really miss the old her; the annoying girl, my "sister".
She even let me treat her mom as my own, letting me call her "mommy" as well.

The second one was my HS friend who happens to be a close relative of my first girlfriend.
I didn't have that much feeling for her, though.
She used to break my heart everytime she sees my courting the latter, saying stuff like she's just playing with me even after we broke up.

I'm the "Papi chulo" of my former school so, I doesn't really matter losing a girl at first until later.

Mcquiz
  • Mcquiz

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 24 April 2013 - 01:01 PM

17, male. I've never had a girlfriend and it doesn't look like it's gonna change in the next few years. I am just not very good socially and it's holding me back. You can't say I haven't tried though, got blown off twice. The last time it totally looked like she liked me, I was mistaken.

Xylophobia
  • Xylophobia

To be accepted in the community you have to be blind

• Members

Posted 24 April 2013 - 04:57 PM Edited by Xylophobia, 24 April 2013 - 05:01 PM.

QUOTE (DODI3OG @ Tuesday, Apr 23 2013, 00:36)
I'm the "Papi chulo" of my former school so, I doesn't really matter losing a girl at first until later.

I don't know what the f*ck that *sarcasm* Papi chump means, but as long as you can't pull girls, doesn't matter what f*cking *sarcasm* race you are.

17, male. I've never had a girlfriend and it doesn't look like it's gonna change in the next few years. I am just not very good socially and it's holding me back. You can't say I haven't tried though, got blown off twice. The last time it totally looked like she liked me, I was mistaken.

Desperate in trying to impress a her prolly. Just take it easy dude, make new friends, hang out and enjoy your life, you're really young and you've got many years ahead of you to party and f*ck. You'll feel more social when you'll gain confidence. Then, just snatch 'em girls. Rome wasn't built in a day, f*ckin' get 'em.

Dark.
  • Dark.

unfed pendulum.

• Members

Posted 24 April 2013 - 05:12 PM

I'm picky with women. Most girls I try to go out with have absolutely nothing in common with me, so it never ends well. Being able to commit has always been a challenge for me, too.

I've only had like three/four girlfriends. The last girl who wanted to go out with me basically told me I was immature for not wanting to commit to her. I argued that she was trying to rush into a relationship without making any effort to know each other better. Yeah, she told me off and wanted me to stop talking to her. I had no problem with that. I'm a very independent person, and I value personality and interests more than looks (although looks are important too, haha).

Exxon
  • Exxon

The Obvious Child

• Members

Posted 24 April 2013 - 05:21 PM

QUOTE (Dark. @ Wednesday, Apr 24 2013, 17:12)
I'm picky with women

I can relate to that tounge.gif

I'm 16 for just over a month, but I always like the amazingly beautiful girls.
And thing is, I'm not special or anything. Just the typical teenager, so it always ends up that I'm the only one liking the other turn.gif

gtafaninwest
  • gtafaninwest

Snitch

• Members

Posted 01 May 2013 - 12:03 AM

Single, no kids. I don't believe in "love" or companionship.

Mince
  • Mince

Ménage ā trois

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 01 May 2013 - 02:41 AM

Here's my boyfriend, he just doesn't know it yet. (And yeah, he's definitely not underage.)

But no, that pic is from his Twitter, and he doesn't know me. I'm forever alone.

ddyoung
  • ddyoung

Get freaky... Not that freaky

• Members
  • England

Posted 01 May 2013 - 03:30 AM

I did have a girlfriend up until about 6 hours ago. We were going out for about 2 weeks, but her ex wasn't over her and started spreading rumors about her. They got to her head and now I'm single again. The worst part is that she really liked me, she actually put effort into being with me before we became a couple. But now I'm single again confused.gif at least I'm going off to college soon and I'll be out of this hell hole I call home, and meeting new, more interesting girls.

Mar
  • Mar

Pino no Usagi

• The Connection

Posted 01 May 2013 - 04:13 AM

QUOTE (ddyoung @ Tuesday, Apr 30 2013, 22:30)
I did have a girlfriend up until about 6 hours ago. We were going out for about 2 weeks, but her ex wasn't over her and started spreading rumors about her. They got to her head and now I'm single again. The worst part is that she really liked me, she actually put effort into being with me before we became a couple. But now I'm single again confused.gif at least I'm going off to college soon and I'll be out of this hell hole I call home, and meeting new, more interesting girls.

Awww, don't let that get you down. I'm assuming you're in High School, and sometimes it's a bit tough to enter and go through relationships. You'll be in and out of love so many times before you really get a good one that actually sticks. tounge.gif

Or you might be the luck few and end up marrying your first college girlfriend.

But either way, that ex-boyfriend is a jerk and will have it coming back to him when he goes on in the dating world and realizes that women can't stand men that can start more drama than they can. So, congrats to all the pussy you'll be getting and he'll be lacking in the future. wink.gif

Kristian.
  • Kristian.

Supralux (ΛΟ)

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 01 May 2013 - 10:01 PM

This is somewhat related so I'll post here. I've noticed something today on Facebook. A lot of girls (around here) seem to think that boys have to initiate conversations and they (girls) have to be pretty much all-around passive when it comes to dating. I sort of suspected this but I didn't really believe it was true to such extent that they wouldn't even initiate conversations. Is this true where you live? It sort of explains a few things that I was wondering about if it is generally true.

Eris
  • Eris

Grill

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 01 May 2013 - 10:58 PM Edited by Nipperkins, 01 May 2013 - 11:00 PM.

My girlfriend's ex just got of prison and he wants to kill me. My only saving grace is a 750 miles of interstate.

And that is why I should stick to guys.

This is somewhat related so I'll post here. I've noticed something today on Facebook. A lot of girls (around here) seem to think that boys have to initiate conversations and they (girls) have to be pretty much all-around passive when it comes to dating. I sort of suspected this but I didn't really believe it was true to such extent that they wouldn't even initiate conversations. Is this true where you live? It sort of explains a few things that I was wondering about if it is generally true.

Gender stereotypes can be a bitch if your a confident female or a passive male

GoldenBlade
  • GoldenBlade

Hustlin'

• Members

Posted 01 May 2013 - 11:09 PM

QUOTE (mincemate003 @ Wednesday, May 1 2013, 02:41)
Here's my boyfriend, he just doesn't know it yet. (And yeah, he's definitely not underage.)

But no, that pic is from his Twitter, and he doesn't know me. I'm forever alone.

There's a match out there for everyone. biggrin.gif

So they say... dozingoff.gif

ZDANZ96
  • ZDANZ96

• Members

Posted 01 May 2013 - 11:18 PM Edited by ZDANZ96, 02 May 2013 - 12:52 AM.

QUOTE (_____ @ Wednesday, May 1 2013, 19:01)

I'm not really sure what is going on here in Brazil, or at least in my city, as of late, but it seems that girls are starting to change their behavior and becoming more active, instead of passive p*ssies who put themselves on pedestals waiting for a prince to come and get them. Many times they are the ones who will make the first step to start a relationship.

Unfortunately, it is still a bit more rare than I'd like, mostly because they are usually depicted as "experienced girls" , which isn't really the case in most cases. If you know what I mean.

How is it like in your country?

DrDucky
  • DrDucky

3 days left!

• BUSTED!

Posted 02 May 2013 - 12:29 AM

I do now, just asked her out today inlove.gif I've liked her for a few months but today I finally quit being a pussy & just asked. Also got alot of girls trying to get with me lol, I was at a correctional school for 2 months, came back after telling her I got arrested. She almost cried when she saw me blush.gif she's so f*cking cute.

blitz
  • blitz

yeah no

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None
  • Newcomer of the Year 2011

Posted 02 May 2013 - 12:41 AM

QUOTE (_____ @ Wednesday, May 1 2013, 17:01)

Totally true.

Mince
  • Mince

Ménage ā trois

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 02 May 2013 - 12:58 AM

QUOTE (DropThaSystem @ Wednesday, May 1 2013, 19:09)
There's a match out there for everyone.  biggrin.gif

So they say... dozingoff.gif

That did seem rather "omg my life is so horrible" whinish of me, but yeah, it's rather unlikely that I'll get a guy. Not only am I still in the closet, but most of the rain/bro/s around here just aren't my type, because I'm a superficial f*cktard that only cares about looks instead of personality. Sigh. First world teenager problems.

Miamivicecity
  • Miamivicecity

Camp Crystal Lake

• Australia
  • Best Member In An Official Group 2012

Posted 02 May 2013 - 01:19 PM

I haven't had a girlfriend since high school (11 years ago ) and even then I haven't been in a serious relationship. Sometimes I think to myself whether I should go out again, but I do like being single.

I hear so many bad break up stories involving friends and their partners it kind of turns me off to be honest. I guess when the time is right.

SickboyGNi
  • SickboyGNi

I.T Security

• Members

Posted 02 May 2013 - 09:53 PM

Her name is Talula and we met one night while out getting more cheese.

She a fine woman.

user posted image

the_warbsta
  • the_warbsta

If you're good, PM me and we can discuss business...

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 04 May 2013 - 12:04 PM

im 13

headmetalbanger
  • headmetalbanger

?

• BUSTED!
  • Unknown

Posted 07 May 2013 - 11:05 PM

Around of 15/17 years was three chances/girls, each girl try a relation with me but nothing happens... dozingoff.gif
Now I'm 22 years and not still because only want one in my life (this 'promise' around of 10 years old). icon14.gif
I want one like: slim, tall, no makeup, hair medium / long and its character (quiet and serious). inlove.gif

nealmac
  • nealmac

Low lie, the fields of Anfield Road

• Members

Posted 08 May 2013 - 03:25 PM

I'm 35, married to the best woman in the world, have 2 kids (8 and 13), so as you can gather, I don't do as much gaming as I used to.

Also, I'm not a virgin.

visionist
  • visionist

Eat A Peach For Hours

• Members

Posted 09 May 2013 - 07:27 PM

Twenty-four, only slept with one girl (and only two times) three years ago, before she started ignoring me and then sleeping with someone else, without actually telling me "it's over". She was even my first kiss. I'm a very late bloomer.

She was a lousy f*ck, totally passive. Even worse as she wasn't a virgin and I was. I was (and am) a very horny bastard and that partially explains why she got bored so quickly (less than a week)- another explanation could be me telling her "I don't love you- I just wanna f*ck you" the last night we were together. A dickish thing to say, sure, but I value honesty very highly. I felt nothing for her, she was just a work colleague who I sensed would be very easy (she was tounge.gif ), not really my type (those are ALWAYS taken, ALWAYS, without a single exception- I'm no homewrecker though I'd love to be one- it's very frustrating seeing broads I dig wih their fellas) and only OK looking physically. She would probably have ditched me even if I'd pretended to like her, so I like to think I said the right thing.

My problem is, I feel bad taking advantage of drunk girls, so I've missed getting with several very attractive ladies as a result. Now I'm overweight and need to lose the pounds to get back in shape, before even thinking of trying again. My confidence is too low otherwise.

Marriage? No thanks! Not till I've f*cked a hundred women or more...

TECHN9CiAN
  • TECHN9CiAN

With the fumes of a tomb, I consume all the light in the day.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 May 2013 - 07:40 PM

I'm 23, married for 2 years, and with 1 beautiful & hilarious legitimate daughter. Married wifey cuz she wasn't a slut like most "attractive" women are nowadays. It's f*ckin HARD finding an attractive girl that doesn't get around.

And I am proud to say I stayed a virgin until I was 19 by choice (I am deadly afraid of STDs and child support cases, as so many of my friends have to deal with).

My ex claims that her child is mine, but I highly doubt it, the dates dont add up, and she refuses to do a dna test... Bitch left me years ago for a rich white boy that just f*cked her and ditched her. She got knocked up on purpose I bet to collect some checks from him, but he was smart enough to disappear. Dumb bitch.

markwey
  • markwey

Cool Cat

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 09 May 2013 - 07:44 PM

I have a girl friend, but not a girlfriend.

Garfield 2
  • Garfield 2

BMW Maniac

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 May 2013 - 07:48 PM

No.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users