» «
Photo

Rise of forreli official

18 replies to this topic
gguywesker101
  • gguywesker101

President

• Members

Posted 19 April 2013 - 09:18 AM Edited by gguywesker101, 06 May 2013 - 03:02 PM.

user posted image

user posted image

4 months before biker stories begins,John forreli and the forreli mafia are at war with the leones,they fight there enemies for a long time,and evantualy the
leones make a deal with the russian mob,already under pressure by 2 mafias,it seems everybody wants a piece of the all powerful forrelis,even one of the most powerful
las venturas biker gangs,the black cobras (AT THAT TIME lead by the black fox,the gang UNDER FOXES ORDERS send a small group to kill forrelis sister Adriana,but his
best man James saves her from certain death,from that moment,the war seriosly begins...

user posted image

John Forreli: Leader of the Forrelis in San Andreas. The gang was famous in Liberty City and Vice City

James: John forrelis most trusted man,and main character

Martin: no matter if he is black (cosa nostra originaly only accepts italians),the boss accepts him due to his deeds in liberty

Adriana: Johns sister and Jimmies girlfriend

Alexio: one of forrelis men,and one of jims mission givers

user posted image

CHAPTER 1 ( take and destroy )

PT 1

CHAPTER 2 ( Fate brought us here )

CHAPTER 3 ( War vetrans )

user posted image

Dutchy3010 and
PatrickW for dyom

ME for headers and logo

http://www.youtube.c...outu.be]TRAILER

gguywesker101
  • gguywesker101

President

• Members

Posted 19 April 2013 - 09:23 AM

WARNING 1 mistake in mission 2:i named the main character JACK instead of JIm + other MINOR dyom mistakes (CAUSE OF DYOM,NOT ME)

for some reason (i have great conection ) i cant upload to the dyom website so i uploaded to 4 shared (you need an account but i PROMISE you its safe and free)

TRUST ME,just make an account and download ,it will be worth it,i will upload to dyom web as soon as it is fixed

now take a gun and blow someones head off suicidal.gif ,and then get a drink with prety women and be all like cool.gif

Boris The Vodka
  • Boris The Vodka

[Y]es

• The Yardies
  • Russia

Posted 19 April 2013 - 10:17 AM

You could have used an old thread, you only needed to edit the first post. And you know it.

But nevertheless, I'm actually interested. I will check it out when I can.

gguywesker101
  • gguywesker101

President

• Members

Posted 19 April 2013 - 12:21 PM Edited by gguywesker101, 02 May 2013 - 08:52 AM.

QUOTE (SatournFan @ Friday, Apr 19 2013, 10:17)
You could have used an old thread, you only needed to edit the first post. And you know it.

But nevertheless, I'm actually interested. I will check it out when I can.

i couldnt since,THE OLD THREAD was a sugestion board,in which members would sugest what they wanted

this is the actual Official board

alibatman
  • alibatman

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 19 April 2013 - 03:31 PM

Awesome Really Awesome

Be Kowalski
  • Be Kowalski

"I wasn't counting cards, I was cheating."

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 19 April 2013 - 06:05 PM

That Episode was really nice. But I've a request for you. Work on your grammar a little. Example:
Instead writing the line like this: jim:will do boss
Write like this: Jim: Will do, Boss.
Or: drive to the compound, Correct it a little: "Drive to the compound.

If you'll do this, your missions will get more attention of DYOMers. smile.gif I don't order you to do that, but after that, reading the text is nicer.

gguywesker101
  • gguywesker101

President

• Members

Posted 19 April 2013 - 08:12 PM Edited by gguywesker101, 21 April 2013 - 02:46 PM.

QUOTE (WillBe @ Friday, Apr 19 2013, 18:05)
That Episode was really nice. But I've a request for you. Work on your grammar a little. Example:
Instead writing the line like this: jim:will do boss
Write like this: Jim: Will do, Boss.
Or: drive to the compound, Correct it a little: "Drive to the compound.

If you'll do this, your missions will get more attention of DYOMers. smile.gif I don't order you to do that, but after that, reading the text is nicer.

thank you Willbe,but the thing is,the grammar is my keyboards folt,its hard to type cause of it,it skips letters and sometimes i dont notice the mistakes it has done

Zizo.
  • Zizo.

DYOM Designer

• Members
  • Tunisia

Posted 19 April 2013 - 10:06 PM

Right, definetly the keyboard's fault all along. sarcasm.gif

You should post the trailer using the YT BBCode tag.
CODE
[youtube]rBBR6zhAAuI[/youtube]

And please for the last time, stop acting as if you're the center of the world. sneaky2.gif

gguywesker101
  • gguywesker101

President

• Members

Posted 19 April 2013 - 10:31 PM

QUOTE (Zizo008 @ Friday, Apr 19 2013, 22:06)
Right, definetly the keyboard's fault all along. sarcasm.gif

You should post the trailer using the YT BBCode tag.
CODE
[youtube]rBBR6zhAAuI[/youtube]

And please for the last time, stop acting as if you're the center of the world. sneaky2.gif

i didint even see the youtube code on the forums O_o,and who said im the center of the world,you are getting more and more annoying by the minute,i just said TNX for him telling me he likes it O_O (my job is perfection and satasfaction) ,AND YES,its my keyboard,do you possibly know how hard is it to play mp cause of it,even harder to type,belive or not,its a pain in the ass

Zohair12345
  • Zohair12345

Hustler

• Members

Posted 20 April 2013 - 06:25 PM

Hey the trailer was really cool ! icon14.gif
Gonna try it soon ! wink.gif

gguywesker101
  • gguywesker101

President

• Members

Posted 21 April 2013 - 02:42 PM

im glad you like it,i would have made it better,but my server was full of hackers and i had little time (server is down now anways =/,but let us not change the subject now XD)

gguywesker101
  • gguywesker101

President

• Members

Posted 23 April 2013 - 11:52 AM Edited by gguywesker101, 06 May 2013 - 02:54 PM.

its ok,keep the account,i just uploaded a MUSIC file (ogg ) from a game i play by mistake,and he file was name chrome virus (name of song O_O)

Zohair12345
  • Zohair12345

Hustler

• Members

Posted 23 April 2013 - 11:53 AM

I played the first chapter. I dont know why but It crashed at second last mission.
About the missions I played, it looked kind of similar to official san andreas missions like you get money,then you meet your friend in third mission and his set of missions are unlocked etc. etc.
I really enjoyed playing it. The music you added in two of the missions was really good. Gameplay was nice, too. Especially that drive through where you are escaping in car and other gangs are behind you on bikes and you have too shoot them. That was fun.
Eager for your upcoming chapters... icon14.gif

gguywesker101
  • gguywesker101

President

• Members

Posted 24 April 2013 - 09:19 AM

lol,tnx,about the chase mission,it wasnt as i planed,the car just drove trought everything and there wasnt realy much to do,i will try to corect it in the next chase

tote514
  • tote514

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 24 April 2013 - 08:12 PM

This mission is very interesting, hot to add the music to the missions?

gguywesker101
  • gguywesker101

President

• Members

Posted 26 April 2013 - 01:34 PM Edited by gguywesker101, 30 April 2013 - 09:18 AM.

il maybe post a toturial once ,but i thinkj you can find some on youtube,tought only the am.mp3 files work for me =)đ

EDIT: for some reason i cant upload to the dyom web (no premission O_o), i will continue to try (in the meantime i will work on ep 2) ,IF YOU HAVE ANY CLUE why i cant upload,tell me

gguywesker101
  • gguywesker101

President

• Members

Posted 06 May 2013 - 02:57 PM

SORRY FOR DOUBLE POST BUT,

i found out that the "chrome virus" was actualy a music file that i uploaded BY MISTAKE,since i found it in my THE MOVIES TM video game files O_O,anyways,i will reupload pt 1,BUT ,part 2 (which is almost done) will be put on hold due to my gta3.IMG file being corrputed,the sooner i get a backup the sooner il continue =D,if you wish to help,you can upload your gta3.img file on 4 shared and send me the link =D

gguywesker101
  • gguywesker101

President

• Members

Posted 22 June 2013 - 03:31 PM Edited by gguywesker101, 22 June 2013 - 05:24 PM.

double post again =P,but i had to bumb this CAUSE...i know it looks like i stoped this project,but i was realy busy with life and stuff and am back on it ,chap 2 will be out soon ,REALY SOON =P,so grab your gun and rule the town =P

i am realy sorry for the time it took suicidal.gif sneaky2.gif turn.gif ,but i have been working on 5 dyom projects at once sleepy.gif (all of which will be great if it all goes like i planed),now i will continue this one sly.gif =P

efendie
  • efendie

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 June 2013 - 04:59 PM

verry good bro icon14.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users