Photo

Boston Marathon Bombing

1,754 replies to this topic
The Scottish Guy
  • The Scottish Guy

Toasty!

• BUSTED!

Posted 06 May 2013 - 11:22 PM

QUOTE (GTAb0yWonder @ Monday, May 6 2013, 22:45)
Anyone hear that they wanted to give Tamerlan a funeral in a home in North Attleborough, but people protested that they should "put the trash somewhere along with the other trash". Wow. He might've only killed 3 people, but this man was a human.

That piece of sh*t lost his humanistic value three weeks ago today. Although I'd imagine Melchior may share your sentiments.

The Pizza Delivery Guy
  • The Pizza Delivery Guy

I'm Offended By This Username

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 May 2013 - 11:24 PM

I take after my grandma apparently. She thinks this entire thing was a conspiracy. She thinks the security guard that got killed was in on it. He didn't do his part and they killed him because of his uselessness.

I like my family.

dirty dollar bill
  • dirty dollar bill

Radio, what's new?

• Members

Posted 07 May 2013 - 12:11 AM

QUOTE (GTAb0yWonder @ Monday, May 6 2013, 17:45)
Anyone hear that they wanted to give Tamerlan a funeral in a home in North Attleborough, but people protested that they should "put the trash somewhere along with the other trash". Wow. He might've only killed 3 people, but this man was a human.

You're putting it a little too lightly there. It was 3 innocent people that were just trying to enjoy what was supposed to be a nice event before him and his brother decided to bomb it. So anyone referring to him as "trash" is showing much constraint as far as I'm concerned, and that's about as much respect as either of them deserve.

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 May 2013 - 12:39 AM

has any other murderer (merely a suspect at this time regardless of what the government has accused him, his family and his friends of: Mob rules icon14.gif ) been refused burial in this century?

How about tarring the corpse and hanging him in a gibbet on the Boston pier next to the U.S.S. Constitution?
user posted image

The Scottish Guy
  • The Scottish Guy

Toasty!

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 May 2013 - 01:01 AM

Weasel, I typically hold you in pretty high regard, and a worthy opponent to sivispacems wearisome drivel, but please, relax this firearm regulation bollocks holding any association to the events in Boston. It's making you look rather delusional frankly, and slowly butchering your credibility.

trip
  • trip

~

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 07 May 2013 - 01:08 AM

This whole 'where to bury the bad guy' thing lost a whole lot of support from me when they used this pic for the Yahoo article.
user posted image
The dude has a wrestlemania shirt on and he looks older than someone who should have a wrestlemania shirt on.

Honest question though: Was the dead bad guy a naturalized citizen? (I'm too lazy to research myself) blush.gif

Tyler
  • Tyler

It's you

• Unknown

Posted 07 May 2013 - 01:53 AM

QUOTE (The Scottish Guy @ Monday, May 6 2013, 19:01)
Weasel, I typically hold you in pretty high regard, and a worthy opponent to sivispacems wearisome drivel, but please, relax this firearm regulation bollocks holding any association to the events in Boston. It's making you look rather delusional frankly, and slowly butchering your credibility.

This is legitimately one of the funniest things I've ever read on this forum.

gtamann123
  • gtamann123

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 May 2013 - 01:58 AM

QUOTE (The Scottish Guy @ Monday, May 6 2013, 23:22)

That piece of sh*t lost his humanistic value three weeks ago today. Although I'd imagine Melchior may share your sentiments.

Yep. Anyone that willingly engages in terrorism forfeits all if their rights as a human being when they do. Atleast that's my opinion.

ryuclan
  • ryuclan

Maybe I'll Stay awhile

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 07 May 2013 - 02:23 AM

QUOTE (gtamann123 @ Tuesday, May 7 2013, 01:58)
QUOTE (The Scottish Guy @ Monday, May 6 2013, 23:22)

Yep. Anyone that willingly engages in terrorism forfeits all if their rights as a human being when they do. Atleast that's my opinion.

I agree. These guys denied the innocent people who died and were injured the right to live their lives normally. They took lives, limbs, and much more. I'm not against a burial but I can't agree to a funeral.

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 May 2013 - 02:42 AM

QUOTE (gtamann123 @ Tuesday, May 7 2013, 01:58)

That's a broad brush.

And ... what about Nelson Mandela?

RED_
  • RED_

Homie

• Members

Posted 07 May 2013 - 12:33 PM

At the end of the day, one guy is dead, the other has been captured and will probably be killed. The funeral of the dead guy is hardly a big deal. Let them have it wherever. I'm more surprised that people are willing to hold a funeral for him. Maybe his parents if they took the body back to their country but yeah.

They'll get all the information with the captured brother and the other one is none of their business anymore in terms of actually needing the body. Let them do whatever they want with it.

Typhus
  • Typhus

OG

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 07 May 2013 - 12:48 PM Edited by Typhus, 07 May 2013 - 12:52 PM.

QUOTE (lil weasel @ Tuesday, May 7 2013, 00:39)
How about tarring the corpse and hanging him in a gibbet on the Boston pier next to the U.S.S. Constitution?

That's a genuinely good, sensible idea.
Honestly, these kinds of scare tactics are the only way you're going to dissuade terrorists from carrying out their obscenities.

Plus, it never hurts to give the little people a sense of primitive, animalistic vengeance from time to time. They lap that stuff up.
To be fair though, releasing autopsy photographs is a pretty good equivalent to the gibbet - these things have to evolve over time to match our sensibilities.

But the urge for revenge and posthumous humiliation is still there. I only wish more of us would stop fighting it and acknowledge it for what it is - a perfectly natural impulse to being attacked without provocation.

RED_
  • RED_

Homie

• Members

Posted 10 May 2013 - 05:16 PM

QUOTE (Typhus @ Tuesday, May 7 2013, 12:48)
QUOTE (lil weasel @ Tuesday, May 7 2013, 00:39)

That's a genuinely good, sensible idea.
Honestly, these kinds of scare tactics are the only way you're going to dissuade terrorists from carrying out their obscenities.

I can't tell if you're joking or not so I'll bite.

You really think scare tactics are going to stop terrorists? Some of them do it for sh*ts and giggles, others do it for their religion. Others do it to stop America, or a hurt America. They are perfectly willing to die to do that.

Hanging him on show is a good idea...? Really? For goodness sake.

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 May 2013 - 03:35 AM Edited by lil weasel, 22 May 2013 - 04:30 PM.

QUOTE (RED_ @ Friday, May 10 2013, 17:16)
You really think scare tactics are going to stop terrorists? [...]
Hanging him on show is a good idea...? Really? For goodness sake.

Scare Tactics?
I thought it was about satisfying the blood lust of the mob in a visual way. After all, the guy is only presumed guilty, as there will be no trial to prove beyond doubt his guilt. That's one of the nice things about not taking a suspect alive.

The people don't care a fig about preventing tragedies. Life drama's happening to other people makes for good TV. Then the good people can salve their souls by donating to charity.
In the end, it is all about the Government giving a good show for the mob.

EDIT: 15 May 2013:
Saudi Arrested for possession of Pressure Cooker at Detroit Metro Airport.

EDIT:
QUOTE (7:49 am on May 22 @ 2013 by Ed Morrissey)
FBI shoots, kills person of interest in Boston bombing
One of two men allegedly being questioned in connection with the Boston Marathon bombings was shot and killed by an FBI agent in Florida on Tuesday, sources told WESH-TV.
According to NBC News, a special agent was interviewing the suspect regarding his connections to bombing suspect Tamerlan Tsarnaev and other extremists. The suspect, who was not immediately identified by officials, was originally cooperative, died when he was shot after attacking the agent, NBC News confirmed

CallTheCoroner
  • CallTheCoroner

Have you ever been dying of thirst, and smelled rain?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 31 May 2013 - 01:07 AM

I dont know if anyone is interested, but I thought it would be cool to share...

Heres a live stream to the Boston Strong Concert/Concert 4 Boston....

http://aconcertforboston.org/

Jason Aldean Band on right now

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users