Photo

Chain reaction trophy

4 replies to this topic
Riding shotgun
  • Riding shotgun

Burn till I cant burn no more

• Members

Posted 18 April 2013 - 11:18 PM

I have tried piling vehicles together in honkers parking lot but cops come after me about the 6th or 7th vehicle i steal lol. I also tried pushing cars together with an ambulance and got a wanted level again. can someone give me a good location/advice to complete this trophy?

The Pizza Delivery Guy
  • The Pizza Delivery Guy

I'm Offended By This Username

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 April 2013 - 11:24 PM

Try along the street in front of the Algonquin safehouse. Or...

One of the best places is Liberty City's Times Square at a red light. You've got four lanes there, and if you time it right, there could be a lot of cars at once. Be sure it's a red light so they're not driving all over the place trying to escape.

Billy james
  • Billy james

Boss

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 18 April 2013 - 11:52 PM

The high way in front of the Algongiun safe house, park a limo in the way so cars pile up there and then if you think you have enough cars there plant some sticky bombs on the cars walk away and then blow the bombs, then using a ganade launcher shoot some ganades in there and you get your trophy, it worked for me

Distrom
  • Distrom

Massimo Pantaleo

• Members
  • Venezuela

Posted 18 April 2013 - 11:53 PM Edited by Distrom, 18 April 2013 - 11:56 PM.

Go to Westdyke Autos, Itīs near that big parking lot in Westdyke, there are enought bikes parked inside, get them all together and throw a grenade, you will get the trophy.

Fisciletti
  • Fisciletti

Ghetto Star

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 19 April 2013 - 12:45 AM

You can also go to those two hidden car parks in Alderney. One of them is just behind Alderney State Correctional Facility.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users