Photo

Inadvertently being framed for double posting

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic
GTASAddict
  • GTASAddict

0_0

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 18 April 2013 - 10:54 PM Edited by GTASAddict, 19 April 2013 - 01:00 AM.

I posted several topics (none of which were related) and the led-by decided to merge them into 1 topic. Because of this, it looks like I consecutive posted when I didn't. Girish warned me about posting in succession, so I fear he may see the "new" topic ( http://www.gtaforums...pic=547189&st=0 ) and think I disobeyed him.

He sent this: "Entry added to log on Friday, Jan 18 2013, 16:46 Reminder Dude, you just posted quadruple times in succession. Don't do that. Use the EDIT button if you wish to add anything to your previous post."

I haven't committed the same offense since and now it looks like I did habitually.

Shoumic
  • Shoumic

16 5 5

• Members
  • Bangladesh

Posted 18 April 2013 - 11:14 PM Edited by shoumic, 19 April 2013 - 12:07 PM.

I honestly don't think you need to worry about this. You could have just edited the topic and said that my posts were merged to end any sort of confusion right there. But I doubt you needed to do that as well since it's quite clear that the post has been merged so there isn't a duplicate topic based on the same thing or a similar thing in this case. I think Weasel only merged it because it was a question regarding the game-play which your initial topic was about.

Edit: Removed the BBCode.

Knife
  • Knife

Tits.

• Zaibatsu
  • None

Posted 19 April 2013 - 11:19 AM

Okay, don't worry about it. It was just a reminder.

Girish
  • Girish

• India

Posted 19 April 2013 - 03:48 PM

QUOTE (GTASAddict @ Friday, Apr 19 2013, 04:24)
I posted several topics (none of which were related) and the led-by decided to merge them into 1 topic. Because of this, it looks like I consecutive posted when I didn't.

I'm not sure if you're just naive or deliberately lying. You didn't post multiple topics. You replied to an existing topic four times in succession. Even someone with half a brain can figure it out by reading your replies in the topic.

GTASAddict
  • GTASAddict

0_0

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 19 April 2013 - 04:04 PM

Total misunderstanding here. The topic you cited was replying 4 times in succession, I'm not disputing that, but that isn't the topic I'm referring to. I'm saying this topic right here: http://www.gtaforums...pic=547189&st=0 was several different topics merged into one.

Girish
  • Girish

• India

Posted 19 April 2013 - 04:28 PM

I thought you were referring to the one I reminded you about.

As for the topic you've linked to, we can easily make out that the topic has been merged given the nature of posts in there. It probably shouldn't have been merged, but what's done is done. You're not going to be warned for it. Contrary to popular belief, we do exercise common sense and logic before issuing out warns and bans.

GTASAddict
  • GTASAddict

0_0

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 19 April 2013 - 04:55 PM

I'm glad I explained myself now.

Well, I see no reason to keep this topic active (unless there's anything else to say), so please lock.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users