Photo

car color glitches?

20 replies to this topic
pentaxian
  • pentaxian

Snitch

• Members

Posted 16 April 2013 - 09:36 AM

Not sure if this would pertain to the unique car thread, since I didn't find a topic on it, but I noticed in my game that all the sanchezes are white and the faggios are this really reflective black.

Is that the same for everyone else? Surely its not "normal"

Also, pay n sprays don't change em. Psp ver.

GoldenBlade
  • GoldenBlade

Hustlin'

• Members

Posted 17 April 2013 - 08:43 PM

Haven't heard of this before. Are you using cheats/Cheatdevice?

pentaxian
  • pentaxian

Snitch

• Members

Posted 18 April 2013 - 03:12 AM

Nope never used cheats. This is a used umd from gamestop though, but I'm sure cheats would only affect your save file yes?

I just got all the balloons and I wanna do the tank cheat just once to finish vigilante 11-15. Gawd I don't want my game to get worse confused.gif

Arsen Vitiuk
  • Arsen Vitiuk

Grand Theft Auto III Chain Game Former Chief

• Members
  • Ukraine

Posted 19 April 2013 - 06:15 PM

QUOTE (pentaxian @ Tuesday, Apr 16 2013, 12:36)
Not sure if this would pertain to the unique car thread, since I didn't find a topic on it, but I noticed in my game that all the sanchezes are white and the faggios are this really reflective black. 

Is that the same for everyone else?  Surely its not "normal"

Also, pay n sprays don't change em.  Psp ver.

In VCS, all Faggios are black. It is their only color. This was originally programmed in the game files and you can't do anything about it.

About the Sanchez: There are 4 colors: Red, Snow-white, Silver and Ivory. Now I understand if you'd mistake Snow-white, Silver and Ivory in-between themselves, but are you sure you never got a Red Sanchez in Pay'N'Spray ever?

Or, maybe, there isn't a single Red Sanchez on PSP version???

pentaxian
  • pentaxian

Snitch

• Members

Posted 19 April 2013 - 07:07 PM

thanks, that explains a lot! i just started to see some red sanchezes here n there, but the vast majority are still whatever white color. i finally started seeing land stalkers after a while confused.gif i guess since my robbery businesses have caused them to spawn more

Arsen Vitiuk
  • Arsen Vitiuk

• Members
  • Ukraine

Posted 19 April 2013 - 07:25 PM

QUOTE (pentaxian @ Friday, Apr 19 2013, 22:07)
thanks, that explains a lot!  i just started to see some red sanchezes here n there, but the vast majority are still whatever white color.  i finally started seeing land stalkers after a while confused.gif  i guess since my robbery businesses have caused them to spawn more

Yes, Landstalker is a pretty uncommon car in this game. But once the Robbery businesses are 'in business', they appear more often. Not too much useful as a vehicle, though... At least for me

I now understand that you were just mistaking the 3 colors of the Sanchez bikes for one. Maybe it's due to you playing on PSP, where colors tend to blend together after some time, while I am a PS2 player with a decent screen - decent enough to be able to differentiate these 3 seemingly identical colors.

pentaxian
  • pentaxian

Snitch

• Members

Posted 19 April 2013 - 10:41 PM

landstalkers do roll over quite easily and seem very unstable,, but i found the one that spawns outside the business to be able to take more punishment than usual, unless its just me. helped a lot for the last couple of robberies.

RedShotBR
  • RedShotBR

It has to be this way!

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 19 April 2013 - 11:09 PM

QUOTE (pentaxian @ Friday, Apr 19 2013, 22:41)
landstalkers do roll over quite easily and seem very unstable,, but i found the one that spawns outside the business to be able to take more punishment than usual, unless its just me. helped a lot for the last couple of robberies.

The Landstalker that spawns outside of your business are all bulletproof.

GTA Phreak
  • GTA Phreak

• Members

Posted 19 April 2013 - 11:58 PM

They're only bulletproof when you own all 30 sites.

pentaxian
  • pentaxian

Snitch

• Members

Posted 20 April 2013 - 12:58 AM

QUOTE (GTA Phreak @ Friday, Apr 19 2013, 23:58)
They're only bulletproof when you own all 30 sites.

yea thats what i read originally. but then again i think robbery only opened up after the 30th take over for me i think. totally playing this game blind lol.

Arsen Vitiuk
  • Arsen Vitiuk

• Members
  • Ukraine

Posted 20 April 2013 - 02:25 PM

All Empire Sites vehicles are more durable than the ordinary ones, as a matter of fact. I have noticed it myself. Can be quite useful, as a matter of fact.

GoldenBlade
  • GoldenBlade

Hustlin'

• Members

Posted 20 April 2013 - 05:18 PM

I actually learned some things from this thread. icon14.gif

pentaxian
  • pentaxian

Snitch

• Members

Posted 20 April 2013 - 09:46 PM

QUOTE (DropThaSystem @ Saturday, Apr 20 2013, 17:18)
I actually learned some things from this thread. icon14.gif

indeed. but im quite disappointed to learn that these supposed glitches are just how the game is supposed to be.

really wish i had taken advantage of jacking the unique ventoso earlier on as well. quite the forum of knowledge here, wish i had known sooner.

Arsen Vitiuk
  • Arsen Vitiuk

• Members
  • Ukraine

Posted 20 April 2013 - 09:55 PM

QUOTE (pentaxian @ Sunday, Apr 21 2013, 00:46)
quite the forum of knowledge here, wish i had known sooner.

On the bright side, you'll know all this stuff when you are about to begin your second playthrough of GTA VCS! colgate.gif

pentaxian
  • pentaxian

Snitch

• Members

Posted 21 April 2013 - 12:47 AM

i think i will only do one playthrough of vcs. cant believe it was one of the toughest gtas for me lol. i will probably revisit vc on android right before v.

GoldenBlade
  • GoldenBlade

Hustlin'

• Members

Posted 21 April 2013 - 02:33 AM

QUOTE (pentaxian @ Sunday, Apr 21 2013, 00:47)
i think i will only do one playthrough of vcs. cant believe it was one of the toughest gtas for me lol. i will probably revisit vc on android right before v.

VCS actually has quite a few hard missions.

Arsen Vitiuk
  • Arsen Vitiuk

• Members
  • Ukraine

Posted 21 April 2013 - 05:55 AM

QUOTE (pentaxian @ Sunday, Apr 21 2013, 03:47)
i think i will only do one playthrough of vcs.  cant believe it was one of the toughest gtas for me lol.

Well, it did seem to me tough as well when I first played it. But now that I know what's what, it will be easier for me to complete it every next time I decide to play it again, From Zero To Hero.

pentaxian
  • pentaxian

Snitch

• Members

Posted 21 April 2013 - 07:29 AM

i feel like if i were to tackle this on a proper home console, i would do better due to the controls, then again im not sure. the one slight advantage (oddly enough) is that i think the psp ver cant spawn too many cops heheh.

Arsen Vitiuk
  • Arsen Vitiuk

• Members
  • Ukraine

Posted 21 April 2013 - 06:00 PM

QUOTE (pentaxian @ Sunday, Apr 21 2013, 10:29)
the one slight advantage (oddly enough) is that i think the psp ver cant spawn too many cops heheh.

Oh, I guess you're wrong about that... The amount of cops on PS2 is just about the same, it all depends on your Wanted Level and your location. There are places in the game where you can drive with a 5-Star level and not a single cop will come for you, while another area will be swarming with cops even though you have earned only 3 stars...

But I really can't figure the algorhythm as of now...

pentaxian
  • pentaxian

Snitch

• Members

Posted 23 April 2013 - 03:13 AM

im sure its not so much algorithm as it is just the limitations of the system?

Arsen Vitiuk
  • Arsen Vitiuk

• Members
  • Ukraine

Posted 23 April 2013 - 06:10 AM

QUOTE (pentaxian @ Tuesday, Apr 23 2013, 06:13)
im sure its not so much algorithm as it is just the limitations of the system?

No, there's another pattern to that. That's for sure. One thing I know for certain: the further you are from the roads, the less vehicles will be after you.
But what about the roads themselves? Guess it depends on their size (if you know what I mean)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users