Blaine County

67 replies to this topic
J-B
  • J-B

Syrup Drenched

• Members
  • United-Nations

Posted 16 April 2013 - 07:47 PM

QUOTE (IAmFairbrother @ Tuesday, Apr 16 2013, 13:00)
Could someone please explain to me what Blaine county is, is it made up of deserts, forests and mountains? Sorry for the dufus Q.

I'll just quote myself from yesterday:

QUOTE (J-B @ Monday, Apr 15 2013, 16:41)
Blaine County is all of the areas(wilderness/small towns/miltary base/etc) outside of LS proper.

IAmFairbrother
  • IAmFairbrother

Rat

• Members

Posted 16 April 2013 - 08:07 PM

QUOTE (J-B @ Tuesday, Apr 16 2013, 19:47)
QUOTE (IAmFairbrother @ Tuesday, Apr 16 2013, 13:00)
Could someone please explain to me what Blaine county is, is it made up of deserts, forests and mountains? Sorry for the dufus Q.

I'll just quote myself from yesterday:

QUOTE (J-B @ Monday, Apr 15 2013, 16:41)
Blaine County is all of the areas(wilderness/small towns/miltary base/etc) outside of LS proper.

Thanks dude smile.gif

Rockstar Cake
  • Rockstar Cake

Danny Longlegs

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 April 2013 - 08:22 PM

QUOTE (IAmFairbrother @ Tuesday, Apr 16 2013, 19:00)

You won't know until Rockstar Games tells us. A lot of people on here act as if they already know all about the game, when in reality they're taking their own speculation so seriously that they're treating it as if it were fact and using it to belittle people and their theories on here constantly. Truth be told, none of us have any idea what Blane County is, where it starts and ends, whether or not there is a Los Santos County, or whether or not it is or isn't a part of Blaine County, or really much else when it comes to counties. We know names of specific locations, but when it comes to terminology across the larger portions of the map, we're essentially clueless.

ReliantRodney
  • ReliantRodney

Intrepid explorer

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 April 2013 - 08:29 PM

QUOTE (Rockstar Cake @ Tuesday, Apr 16 2013, 20:22)
QUOTE (IAmFairbrother @ Tuesday, Apr 16 2013, 19:00)

You won't know until Rockstar Games tells us. A lot of people on here act as if they already know all about the game, when in reality they're taking their own speculation so seriously that they're treating it as if it were fact and using it to belittle people and their theories on here constantly. Truth be told, none of us have any idea what Blane County is, where it starts and ends, whether or not there is a Los Santos County, or whether or not it is or isn't a part of Blaine County, or really much else when it comes to counties. We know names of specific locations, but when it comes to terminology across the larger portions of the map, we're essentially clueless.

This.

GTAforthe21thcentury
  • GTAforthe21thcentury

Thug

• Members

Posted 16 April 2013 - 09:08 PM

Nothing new at all.

jumbo0
  • jumbo0

Hustler

• Members

Posted 17 April 2013 - 01:41 PM

Blaine County is a county appearing in San Andreas, in Grand Theft Auto V. Blaine County is an open desert region, similar to Bone County in GTA San Andreas. (source: WiKiGTA)

Then if we take a look at the map where Bone County in SA rally was, we see this:

user posted image

Note that Las Venturas is just next to it! Looking at Google Maps, Las Vegas is roughly 10x smaller then Los Angels, so might it be possible that LS is the only major city in the game, but that LV will be in GTA V as a smaller city with still possibilities to gamble? Okay, it doesn't fit in the 'Southern California' thing, but who says Rockstar is speaking the 100% truth? Sure they don't gonna give us all details, the will give us a lot to discover, and I know lots of people go nuts on this, and will disagree, but I still think there is a fair change we will see a small city LV-style for gambling!

Time will tell guys! colgate.gif

Deffpony
  • Deffpony

Stay Golden Ponyboy

• None

Posted 17 April 2013 - 01:54 PM

@jumbo: don't use wiki as a source. It's god aweful

Peck R. Wood
  • Peck R. Wood

rural crime lord & pastor

• Members

Posted 17 April 2013 - 01:55 PM

I bet 2 counties.
- Los Santos County : LA county + some parts of Orange County
Metro LS, suburbs, beaches, costal towns and vineyards;

- Blaine County : San Bernardino + Riverside counties
Farms, mountains and the desert with small rural settlements.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users