Photo

What Packie would do on Niko?

13 replies to this topic
gta_fan28
  • gta_fan28

Boy Cute

• Members

Posted 15 April 2013 - 10:53 AM

I don't know if there's a topic about this. But I wander what Packie would do if he found out that Niko killed he's Brothers Derick or Francis?
Will he take revenge on Niko? So what do u think?

GroundZero
  • GroundZero

Criminally Insane

• Members
  • Greece

Posted 15 April 2013 - 01:51 PM

I found myself thinking about this many times, too... I don't think that he would get revenge on him, since he really wasn't too close with his brothers, especially Francis... He left Liberty City at the end of the game, anyway (see TBoGT credits)

gta_fan28
  • gta_fan28

Boy Cute

• Members

Posted 15 April 2013 - 02:13 PM

QUOTE (Bull12345Bull @ Monday, Apr 15 2013, 21:51)
I found myself thinking about this many times, too... I don't think that he would get revenge on him, since he really wasn't too close with his brothers, especially Francis... He left Liberty City at the end of the game, anyway (see TBoGT credits)

Yeah, I saw that on the credits on TBoGT his on Francis International Airport... But even if they aren't that close Francis was his still his brother.. But since Niko and Packie it's very close compared to their Brothers I think he would understand why he killed Francis. But what about if Niko choose to killed Derick? What do u think he would feel?

GroundZero
  • GroundZero

Criminally Insane

• Members
  • Greece

Posted 15 April 2013 - 02:27 PM

Exactly what you said, since they are good friends I don't think that Packie would take revenge for his fallen brother.

WildBrick142
  • WildBrick142

GTAV Forum Leader

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Ireland
  • Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 15 April 2013 - 03:21 PM

I think that Packie and Kate know about this. Some of Packie's, Kate's and Niko's conversations suggest it.

GroundZero
  • GroundZero

Criminally Insane

• Members
  • Greece

Posted 15 April 2013 - 03:41 PM

Can you become more specific? I don't recall any such conversations...

Dr. Robotnik
  • Dr. Robotnik

Rat

• Members

Posted 18 April 2013 - 05:50 AM

If Niko killed Francis, I can't imagine Packie really caring, especially if he knew why Niko did it. Derrick's a different story; he might not kill Niko for it, but I think it would destroy their friendship.

gta_fan28
  • gta_fan28

Boy Cute

• Members

Posted 18 April 2013 - 07:40 AM

QUOTE (Dr. Robotnik @ Thursday, Apr 18 2013, 13:50)
If Niko killed Francis, I can't imagine Packie really caring, especially if he knew why Niko did it. Derrick's a different story; he might not kill Niko for it, but I think it would destroy their friendship.

Yeah man, I agree. Besides Derick was not that bad compared to Francis. It will ruined their friendship. But what about Gerry? What do u think he will do to Niko if found out and packie told him that Niko killed their Brothers Derick or Francis? For all I know in Three Leaf Clover Gerry warned Niko don't f*ck their families or they will f*ck his.

MichaelAmadheo
  • MichaelAmadheo

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 19 April 2013 - 05:11 PM

depends on the situation, if Packie was Drunk or high when Niko told him that he killed his Brother, maybe packie would say "Damn, he's my brother... but i don't care!"
or if Packie was in a serious situation, Packie would Kill Niko

albanyave
  • albanyave

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 20 April 2013 - 02:34 PM

Packie would not care if Niko killed Francis. If niko killed Darrick, Packie would be angry and feel betrayed. His friendship with Niko would be destroyed. Derrick is just a harmless drug addict while Francis is corrupt to the bone. He would have his sister killed to save himself.

Dr. Robotnik
  • Dr. Robotnik

Rat

• Members

Posted 01 May 2013 - 07:35 AM

But what about Gerry? What do u think he will do to Niko if found out and packie told him that Niko killed their Brothers Derick or Francis?

As far as Gerald goes, I have no doubt he'd either kill Niko or make good on his promise and go after Roman, regardless of which brother had been killed. You don't f*ck with his family, period.

markusizr
  • markusizr

:D

• Members

Posted 10 May 2013 - 06:28 PM

he will kill niko and his brother roman sad.gif

viperdk
  • viperdk

Vice City Mob Boss

• Members

Posted 16 May 2013 - 09:55 PM

As far as Francis is concerned, if Niko explained the situation to Packie and Gerry, that Francis told him to take Derrick out, they might let it slide. IMO they loved Derrick moreso then Francis.

Now if the other scenario fell, Niko would best watch his back.

Calanguento
  • Calanguento

Citizen

• Members

Posted 16 May 2013 - 10:52 PM

QUOTE (markusizr @ Friday, May 10 2013, 15:28)
he will kill niko and his brother roman sad.gif

Roman is Niko's cousin, not brother...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users