Photo

Brucie's Friend Steve

5 replies to this topic
viperdk
  • viperdk

Vice City Mob Boss

• Members

Posted 15 April 2013 - 01:53 AM

After awhile, Brucie gives Niko's number to Steve, who sends Niko a text asking him to collect a car for him. I have been able to find the car he wants, and I get into it and it says "you found the car"....but what happens after that? I don't see any location on the map to deliver said car, or receive any new text messages for other cars.

Help!

Nycki
  • Nycki

Tread lightly.

• Members

Posted 15 April 2013 - 02:02 AM

The garage is in Chase Point in Bohan, two streets to the east of your Bohan safehouse on Guantanamo Ave. As far as I remember the the icon on the map doesn't appear until you get closer to the garage but I could be mistaken as I did those side missions a long time ago.

viperdk
  • viperdk

Vice City Mob Boss

• Members

Posted 15 April 2013 - 02:03 AM

cool. I'll have to check that out. Thanks

viperdk
  • viperdk

Vice City Mob Boss

• Members

Posted 30 April 2013 - 07:40 PM

Ok I found the garage. Thanks a lot nycki88. Question to go with this thread...does anyone know how many cars Steve wants Niko to collect for him? I know for Brucie's car missions, it's 10.

Apex Predator
  • Apex Predator

Go big or go home

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 April 2013 - 07:41 PM

30 cars.

StonersDarkness
  • StonersDarkness

The Highway Reapers MC Vice President

• Members

Posted 30 April 2013 - 11:19 PM

Stevie's Car missions are hidden better. Most are fairly easy to find and are in areas you have seen multiple times. and the Garage icon appears on your radar when you get the first car. I do believe it stays there even after you deliver a car.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users