[Q] Texture priority over text

4 replies to this topic
Manfred Von Karma
  • Manfred Von Karma

Trick

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 April 2013 - 08:46 PM

So i've made a menu for my upcoming mod , everything seems perfect except for the text , the text has a priority over textures , therefore the mouse cursor is shown behind the text , and that looks ugly , so is there anyone who knows an opcode or the memory address of text or texture priority ?

user posted image

Thanks in advance icon14.gif

Wesser
  • Wesser

The complexity simplifier, the efficiency optimizer.

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 14 April 2013 - 09:25 PM Edited by Wesser, 15 April 2013 - 08:13 AM.

You can draw the mouse cursor after all texts. Alternatively, if each of them has the bDrawBeforeFade flag set by SET_TEXT_DRAW_BEFORE_FADE (03E0), you can put the cursor texture on top by disabling such flag with SET_SPRITES_DRAW_BEFORE_FADE (03E3). Actually, it is unnecessary to disable it as it gets set to false every time sprites (even texts) are refreshed.

Manfred Von Karma
  • Manfred Von Karma

Trick

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 April 2013 - 09:36 PM

QUOTE (Wesser @ Sunday, Apr 14 2013, 21:25)
You may draw the mouse cursor after all textes. Alternatively, if none of them has the bDrawBeforeFade flag set by 03E0, you should put the cursor texture on top by 03E3.

Tried all of them but still wont work

Wesser
  • Wesser

The complexity simplifier, the efficiency optimizer.

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 15 April 2013 - 08:01 AM

I apologize, it was too late and I was tired aswell. I edited my previous post to make things clearer. If you are still having problems, you should inevitably post the whole code or atleast the drawing part.

Manfred Von Karma
  • Manfred Von Karma

Trick

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 April 2013 - 09:35 PM

QUOTE (Wesser @ Monday, Apr 15 2013, 08:01)
I apologize, it was too late and I was tired aswell. I edited my previous post to make things clearer. If you are still having problems, you should inevitably post the whole code or atleast the drawing part.

Thank you so much biggrin.gif that did worked just fine icon14.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users