GTAKid667
  • GTAKid667

The Bad Fella™

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-Kingdom
  • Most Helpful [GTA] 2013
    Contribution Award [GTA III]

Posted 28 June 2013 - 09:35 PM

QUOTE (Valenta @ Thursday, Jun 6 2013, 19:07)
Go for it. I was hesitant at first when starting it, but when I eventually did, I was hooked.

Same here, I wasn't really bothered about TLAD until I started playing it and found myself hard to stop! sigh.gif

godforgivesthelostdont
  • godforgivesthelostdont

Prankster

• Members

Posted 01 July 2013 - 03:42 AM

Yes it is, but get the console version as it performs much better than the PC version.

I never had trouble starting TLaD and once I got into it, I was hooked.

Day 1 i played for 2 hours
Day 2 i played for 2 hours
Day 3 i finished it in 4 more hours

For DLC, at a DLC price, released in 2009, I give it a 9/10 and recommend it to people who liked GTA4 a lot.

voyager
  • voyager

5 Bonus Goblins!

• Members

Posted 04 July 2013 - 03:14 AM

is it worth playing?

oh yes, especially if you already own it. if nothing else, it's a fresh set of characters, missions and more in IV's setting, and while we're all waiting for V, a good bit of fun. Maybe the best reason it's worth giving a play is the changes to the bike handling that make it both easier and less dangerous to your health to hop on one. if you never rode a motorcycle much in GTA previously, or were frustrated with them, you'll find it easier to appreciate the speed and mobility they offer in this expansion, maybe for the first time. If you already prefer bikes, hey, is it going to suck to have this whole game revolve around them, even if riding them is a little more arcadey than in IV?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users