Photo

The Writers' Room

1,743 replies to this topic
saltinespike
  • saltinespike

Tired Marine

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 06:05 AM

Hey all. I know I don't pop in very much, but I saw a video recently (a re-cut trailer of GTA 5) that combined two of our favorite things, collectively, as writers in a GTA forum: GTA and theatrics. Despite having no mention of the storyline (or any words at all), it served as a sort of inspiration and made me want to start writing again. Anyways, hopefully it does the same to you. Here it is:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=2DFKK6YMb_0

Apologies for not hyper linking/embedding. I've honestly forgotten how to work these damn forums.
  • Tyler likes this

Ziggy455
  • Ziggy455

I'm the writer.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 20 October 2013 - 02:04 PM

Hey all. I know I don't pop in very much, but I saw a video recently (a re-cut trailer of GTA 5) that combined two of our favorite things, collectively, as writers in a GTA forum: GTA and theatrics. Despite having no mention of the storyline (or any words at all), it served as a sort of inspiration and made me want to start writing again. Anyways, hopefully it does the same to you. Here it is:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=2DFKK6YMb_0

Apologies for not hyper linking/embedding. I've honestly forgotten how to work these damn forums.

Hey, Ryan. I just watched the trailer. Holy sh*t, that was intense! Definitely a different way of showing GTA V. It had more of a serious side to it. 

Mokrie Dela
  • Mokrie Dela

МОКРЫЕДЕЛA

• The Yardies
  • None

Posted 21 October 2013 - 10:42 AM

Damn that video would have hyped me up so much for the game - i think it's better than the other trailers. I like how it teases things, quick flashes in time with the music. Pretty cool

AceRay
  • AceRay

In my restless dreams, I see that town...

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 08:42 AM

So which story do you people think is going to win GTAF Writers award 2013?

Eminence
  • Eminence

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 22 October 2013 - 09:23 AM

Is it that time of year again?

• Tyler likes this

Mokrie Dela
  • Mokrie Dela

МОКРЫЕДЕЛA

• The Yardies
  • None

Posted 22 October 2013 - 11:12 AM

So which story do you people think is going to win GTAF Writers award 2013?

I'm writing one about Fabian's asshole, and the struggles it experiances after a night of yoga and wheatgrass. There are a surprising amount of synonyms for "sh*t"

None of mine will be eligable - you know, seeing as how I haven't uploaded them. I really need to start writing again.

Ziggy455
  • Ziggy455

I'm the writer.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 22 October 2013 - 02:02 PM

Who knows. I'm still waiting for the next GTA fanfic to pop up for people to start liking it. I might upload my story I'm writing at the minute, but I don't really care if it misses the awards or not. 

Mokrie Dela
  • Mokrie Dela

МОКРЫЕДЕЛA

• The Yardies
  • None

Posted 22 October 2013 - 03:13 PM Edited by Mokrie Dela, 23 October 2013 - 02:04 AM.

Last year's..... controvosy has indeed disillusioned me.
They're a fantastic idea, and I was overjoyed when I won for City of Lies - truly, I was, I was like skipping around that day. It was like validation, proof that I'm good at something, and was truly rewarding.
JIF grabbed the next one and i was happy with that too.

Then...well, we shan't mention names, but we all know who.... The award was satuated to the extent that it no longer meant anything. JIF was never eligable for the award, because it was "started in 2011" despite 90% of it being written in '12. THAT crushed me, to some extent. I argue that it WAS eligable, but I could never had competed with PMing people for votes, so I'm glad, in hindsight, it wasn't eligable. I think that eye-opening affected my future writing. Long-term projects lost enthusiasm, as I found myself wondering if it meant anything.
Then the dabate about Fan Fiction hindered what enthusiasm remained. I never felt like there was much point in carrying on. So i ventured into original works, and that got very few reads and less feedback and I felt there was little point.

The things I have in the works - Fallout, Assassin's Creed, a GTA-universe parody - while they're what I want to write the most, I find myself thinking about writing then saying "what's the point" and just turning the TV on.

Simply story of my life. I'm in what people might call a band, (that will never go anyhere), and my opinion's often ignored, with out guitarist pretty much letting his ego and selfishness leading us nowhere, and our drummer's penchant for sucking up to the guitarist enabling him.... Even in social gathering and forums, I'm often ignored. Pessimism, self doubt, constant want for validation or praise, to impress people, make myself proud - these are often my downfall.
In my band, I work the hardest, learning songs in a day or two, trying to improve things (Learned Cant Stop (RCHP) and tried to "improve" it or add my own mark, and realised how hard it is to improve on Flea - it's our drummers (one of my best mates) request to cover it, so naturally, I taught myself to slap in a day. I'm no flea, but I'm getting there.
Mean time, our guitarist hasn't learned my request of "Starlight" or my own (simple) song in several weeks.
It feels that with many things in life, it takes a lot of effort, for it to fizzle out in an anticlimatical silence. The awards were merely a reflection of that, the fact they're round again? Pfft. Will i Vote? Probably not.

EDIT TO AVOID DOUBLE POST:

Two pages into 'Tom clancy's' locked on and I'm bored sh*tless
I don't mean to talk ill of the dead but he grew either lazy or a sell out.
It's not written by him. That's clear, it became clear in Dead or Alive (written by the same guy who wrote Splinter cell after the guy who also wrote James Bond). I picked up the books to see clancys continuation of Ryan, but its some b grade writer
I hate to put down Blackwood or greaney, or question their abilities but they're not clancy. I picked up a clancy book to read him not someone else.
It's a shame he died but its also a shame his legacy had become saturated and lost its value toward the end
All of the books before Teeth of the Tiger were fantastic, R6, WR, EO, DoH, HFRO being my favourites
Dead or alive was decent but nothing special and locked on carries the trend of the writers thinking their readers are idiots, or being unable to convey details in words so they draw a crappy picture - do we need a 'map' of a cave? No
I'm not sure how much I can read tbh. Time to give it up and look at my recommended reads for things to read perhaps...

AceRay
  • AceRay

In my restless dreams, I see that town...

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 02:07 AM

I think that eye-opening affected my future writing. Long-term projects lost enthusiasm, as I found myself wondering if it meant anything.
Then the dabate about Fan Fiction hindered what enthusiasm remained. I never felt like there was much point in carrying on. So i ventured into original works, and that got very few reads and less feedback and I felt there was little point.

The things I have in the works - Fallout, Assassin's Creed, a GTA-universe parody - while they're what I want to write the most, I find myself thinking about writing then saying "what's the point" and just turning the TV on.

Yeah, that's ultimately it, isn't it? People only really comment on stories after the first chapter or so and its pretty much just throwing stuff out there that not many people are going to read, so why bother?
I guess that's why BUYGIV is/was sort of fun (wasn't I supposed to get that up and running by now? Oops). There's always going to be at least one person giving detailed feedback and reading your stories, cause we're ultimately here to improve and get better at our writing capabilities. The Bar was also a means of people at least skim reading stories to get the big picture.
Now I'm not saying I'm only writing for the fame or for people to know who I am, I have fun building worlds and such, its just that if nobody reads it or it ultimately doesn't matter, then I may as well not bother uploading it to GTAF or do something else like watch anime or an LP or think about doing my own LP or something.

WD is good for posting one off stories or something vaguely crime related but if you want to do giant fanfics or pieces of works like Morkie, then its better to go elsewhere like fanfics.net or something.
btw, make sure you check out my new giant project Tears of the Vicious.

Also, I think you need to sit down with your band and come to some sort of agreement, or otherwise you should probably go your separate ways. Or get a manager to sort you lot out, a lot of famous bangs like KISS really hated each other and it was the manager who held them together.

Ziggy455
  • Ziggy455

I'm the writer.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 23 October 2013 - 02:26 AM

I think that's it when it comes to fanfics. It's like many things. I mean, we look at actors. I'm pretty sure when they cater to an audience they must get sick of hearing about the one time thing they did. I wonder how much Danny Glover cringes when he hears "I'm too old for this sh*t!" or how Christian Bale has to hear "I'M BATMAN." It's much like fanfiction. You write it, it garners some views and then when you decide to up it a little and get some real work out there, nobody wants to read it. GTAF is not good for that. Most of the people here, for lack of a better term, are absolute idiots who thrive off simplistic prose and sh*tty dialogue. 

As for fanfiction, I think to me, I write it because it's not something I have to try with. Okay, yes, there's effort, but I don't have to map out characters or the world so much. It's like I can just write and get into the mindset of the characters. Very much like Somebody Else's Mess. I got into Max Payne's head alot which I loved. As for my other work, a lot of people have asked me if I'm continuing Innocence and Loneliness and it's awesome because it's not fanfiction, and I think it's very relatable to people in a way. 

Don't feel so disheartened by the fanfic side of things. I find myself constantly thinking of writing a few fanfiction scenarios, and I probably will. I understand nothing will come of them, but I guess I like writing them more for myself. I've had the idea of a Manhunt fanfiction in my head for a number of years now. It leads us to the question, why do we want to write fanfiction? 

I personally think it's because we experience the atmosphere of a story, and in a way we want to replicate it in our own way. The smart answer is, if you love GTA, and want to write a fanfiction, put some more time in and create your own spin on it, away from GTA. Because no matter how much it relates to the original content, it is your story with your characters, but the atmosphere? Well, it's closer to what you wanted in the first place. 

Awards wise, I think because of what happened last year, it really made me lose respect for some of the readers you get. A certain dipsh*t we all know just kind of spammed sh*tloads and begged for votes and it ruined the essence of the competition. The system was exploited and I think as a resulted a lot of us have kind of switched off and decided that the awards, just aren't as appealing and rich in accomplishment as we thought. I mean if one deluded stoner can win with a crummy story, then what exactly do the awards measure us by? The amount of people we can beg for votes? 

Writing-wise for me. I'm in the process of writing a short story. I'm currently at 10,000 words. I won't give much away but it's a story I'm riding until the end and then going over a few times to make sure it's perfect, and then I'll throw it up. I had the idea of it being part of a short story trilogy, with perhaps two more interconnected stories within the main setting but I'm still just toying about with the idea. 

• Tyler likes this

Mokrie Dela
  • Mokrie Dela

МОКРЫЕДЕЛA

• The Yardies
  • None

Posted 23 October 2013 - 11:22 AM

A short story trilogy sounds interesting. I like the implication that they're connected. Short stories are great but often leave me feeling half-full; i want more!

Regarding awards: spot on Ziggy - they're just not worth anything anymore. Like if Justing Bieber won a mercury award, that up and coming band wouldnt want it! haha

Fanfiction is a touchy subject for me as you know. The Fallout FF has little connections to the games, but it's the world and concepts that tie it down. I've discussed this before and what I want can't be done in my eyes as "original" as it simply isn't original. It's set in a post apocalyptic world, with Vaults and SuperMutants etc, but in a location I've chosen independantly of the games, with characters that, so far, are new. Sure, I could take those characters away from the FALLOUT universe, but the concepts of these Vaults, the hidden agendas, the shades of grey that the factions have (are the enclave good or bad, really?) the creatures and the association they bring with them. When I say "Deathclaw," anyone who's played it will KNOW what it is. It's like City of Lies, and the idendity of The Voice - the impact of that would be lost without the prior story of GTA (unless i had previously written a story). While the story would still be good, the dynamic would change.

The GTA one i mentioned is a parody, a spoof. That's challenging, but i wanted to go down a different path. Just be stupid, and silly. Take the piss out of GTA and other things.

ACE: the band thing, that's a good idea, but we have no manager. We've only ever played one gig, and we SUCKED (at our guitarists birthday to about 10 people!)
We have the skill, but not the overall understanding on how to sound good. Our Guitarist's effects are too harsh, and his guitar's low end drowns out the bass! He claims the low's all the way down, but it's just too much of something.
He's not the kind of guy who'll listen. I've spent years learning the bass, and looking into effects and frequencies and waveforms, but his ego overides everything.

Im tempted to just upload the first chapter of my Fallout FF, as that might push me to write it. ATM i want the whole thing written, then to proof/edit a second time as i upload. I have some brilliant dynamics going on - like questions of morality and such, and the characters are representitive of contrasting aspects of the human psyche - brains vs brawn etc. I'm excited about the character aspect of it, and I think they're well developed (key word: think). The question is, with all the work that's in it, the fact that it's even loosely connected to an existing universe will likely put people off. So do i recycle the characters, into a setting where they won't work as well, or blatantly rip off the francise in a shallow attempt to make it look non Fan fic, or just grin and bear it?

MacAshford
  • MacAshford

/x/ lurker

• Members
  • United-Nations

Posted 23 October 2013 - 07:39 PM

Hey guys, I've been trying to write lately but I just can't. I've planned out what I'm supposed to be writing and whenever I get time to do it I just end up looking at :: procatinator :: or staring blankly at a piece of paper. Any advice? :p

TonyZimmzy
  • TonyZimmzy

The Bearded Child

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 11:34 AM

Hey guys, I've been trying to write lately but I just can't. I've planned out what I'm supposed to be writing and whenever I get time to do it I just end up looking at :: procatinator :: or staring blankly at a piece of paper. Any advice? :p

No clue - I've lost all motivation to write once again. I guess I always knew that writing was probably 4th, 5th even on my priorities and that's never a good thing to keep stories going for extended periods of time. I'll resume one day, but I know if I tried right now, I'd do exactly that ^^ I'd just sit there and be like ...

MacAshford
  • MacAshford

/x/ lurker

• Members
  • United-Nations

Posted 25 October 2013 - 01:52 PM Edited by Vice President, 25 October 2013 - 03:54 PM.

Know that feel :(

Luckily though, after six bottles of lucozade and two hours of staring at the screen, I planned 30 missions last night :)

EDIT: It's times like these when I start to wonder if PBR and DPA are huge failures because to be honest they don't get much attention and their storylines are pretty much just plain common stereotypical sh*t.

Typhus
  • Typhus

OG

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 26 October 2013 - 01:02 PM

Hi guys! Any tips on how to write romance? Being Asexual, I cannot experience those specific emotions. I love my friends dearly, and have a much stronger grasp of that kind of relationship - but two lovers? It confuses the hell out of me.

But I wanted a challenge, I finished my first novel and am already writing the sequel - and felt I would be remiss if I left out a part of human life that is so important to so many. People fall in love, they have boyfriends and girlfriends and get married, that's just what they do.

But I fear I'll be trying to sing a song without knowing the lyrics, if you follow me.

Vercetti42
  • Vercetti42

Generic GTA Username™

• Members
  • India

Posted 26 October 2013 - 01:06 PM

I don't write romance Ty, but watching the film Amelie might help. Or if you want to go deeper emotionally, try playing the video game 'The Walking Dead'.

As for me, haven't touched my novel in weeks, due to the fact that I am busy in school but I'll see what I can dish out to get my writing flow back up!

Eminence
  • Eminence

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 26 October 2013 - 01:12 PM

Hi guys! Any tips on how to write romance? Being Asexual, I cannot experience those specific emotions. I love my friends dearly, and have a much stronger grasp of that kind of relationship - but two lovers? It confuses the hell out of me.

But I wanted a challenge, I finished my first novel and am already writing the sequel - and felt I would be remiss if I left out a part of human life that is so important to so many. People fall in love, they have boyfriends and girlfriends and get married, that's just what they do.

But I fear I'll be trying to sing a song without knowing the lyrics, if you follow me.

If you try and force it, it's going to ring hollow and be completely inauthentic. The reader will see right through it.

You should write your take on romance. If you view the world as romance-less, write about that. The only unique thing anyone can bring to the table as a writer is their own viewpoint; why would you want to mimic someone else's?

Typhus
  • Typhus

OG

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 26 October 2013 - 01:21 PM Edited by Typhus, 26 October 2013 - 01:21 PM.

I don't want to mimic the experiences of others, you're right, it would be hollow.

But I have a mind to portray this theme, because I feel that fiction has done men and women a disservice. Too often, romantic love is portrayed as being a selfish thing. How often have we seen the common concept of 'us against the world'. Two people living only for each other, rejecting all others whilst we're supposed to clap and cheer.

F*ck that. No, really, F*ck it with a lubed bayonet.

Love isn't selfish, I know that much. I know that neither men or women just abandon their friends, and I know that no friend - if they are truly such - truly gets jealous that someone they care for has added someone new to their life.

I suppose I want to write about romance to right the wrongs I feel have been perpetrated against those of you who can feel the emotion. Love does not make you a f*cking idiot and I'll be dead in the ground before anyone convinces me that it makes people forget everyone and everything else. I feel a need to show a healthy relationship, two lovers who don't push out the single one, don't make them feel like a third wheel or start neglecting them.

I just feel that people have been misled, passion is not the absence of reason, romance is not the rejection of friendship, there are many forms of love and I believe they're all compatible :)

Ziggy455
  • Ziggy455

I'm the writer.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 26 October 2013 - 11:53 PM

I don't want to mimic the experiences of others, you're right, it would be hollow.

But I have a mind to portray this theme, because I feel that fiction has done men and women a disservice. Too often, romantic love is portrayed as being a selfish thing. How often have we seen the common concept of 'us against the world'. Two people living only for each other, rejecting all others whilst we're supposed to clap and cheer.

F*ck that. No, really, F*ck it with a lubed bayonet.

Love isn't selfish, I know that much. I know that neither men or women just abandon their friends, and I know that no friend - if they are truly such - truly gets jealous that someone they care for has added someone new to their life.

I suppose I want to write about romance to right the wrongs I feel have been perpetrated against those of you who can feel the emotion. Love does not make you a f*cking idiot and I'll be dead in the ground before anyone convinces me that it makes people forget everyone and everything else. I feel a need to show a healthy relationship, two lovers who don't push out the single one, don't make them feel like a third wheel or start neglecting them.

I just feel that people have been misled, passion is not the absence of reason, romance is not the rejection of friendship, there are many forms of love and I believe they're all compatible :)

I can understand what you're going for, and the simple answer here is conflict. Conflict is the key. Nobody wants to see love in all of its positive glory, and most likely, when they do, it is normally a prologue to the event of loss. We  don't want to see the couple happy, their love pure and unrealistic. Okay, yes, you can show it like that, but I mean look back at Romeo and Juliet? It'd be pretty dull if Romeo and Juliet could bang from start and make love, and have kids and get married. Nobody wants to see that, they want to see the struggle, the conflict, and the dramatic ending. 

And most people who have experienced their first love, have also experienced the pain of betrayal, loss, or the dull inevitably that comes with having a relationship at a young age. Also, I'm a hypocrite because I'm in a relationship which is perfect, there is no bad side to things: yes, there are arguments, but I have no forsaken my friends and family, I haven't gone against the world with my girlfriend at my sideIt all comes down to what purpose you want to show it for. If you want to show love in all its simple purity, positivity, then do it. But remember the classics.

Mokrie Dela
  • Mokrie Dela

МОКРЫЕДЕЛA

• The Yardies
  • None

Posted 27 October 2013 - 12:26 AM Edited by Mokrie Dela, 27 October 2013 - 12:28 AM.

Write about what you know Typhus. If your experiance of "love" is an abused one, then that's your angle. If you're detached to it then there's your niche. Love stories are common. Cliched even. But a story where the protagonist is unable to love, i haven't seen it. Someone who loves, but is numb....

I think it's about putting yourself in shoes, or a situation. Ziggs is spot on with conflict - a crucial part of any story - but the way I see it is you've got a unique spin on romance. Not the mills and boon or hollywood fairytale of romance, but a darker, more honest one, and i say embrace your personal feelings and experiences and use them.

you mention "righting the wrongs" and perhaps that's something you can use; a strong of relationships where the protagonist feels nothing, and wants some romantic redemption - perhaps by accepting his true nature of "romance" he can move on....

Typhus
  • Typhus

OG

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 27 October 2013 - 12:49 AM Edited by Typhus, 27 October 2013 - 12:50 AM.

I can understand what you're going for, and the simple answer here is conflict. Conflict is the key. Nobody wants to see love in all of its positive glory.

Actually, that's kind of what I want.

I don't want my characters to change, the conflict is external, not internal. They are who they are, and I want them to have healthy, happy relationships. You see, my characters mean a lot to me, and I really can't stand to have them implode. 

Do they go through some sh*t? Yeah, of course. But it's because of the antagonist, not problems within themselves.

My stories have been improving my mental well being for that very reason, because the characters have an unbreakable bond of friendship, are always there for each other, make one another laugh and don't have bitchy fights, moments of irrational anger and meaningless arguments that are just going to get resolved anyway. Their happiness has made me happy, and though they are fictional, I feel as though I know them, as though they're my friends. As pathetic as that is.

That is friendship to me, my vision of friendship. Something truly unshakeable, and I feel I've really written something quite special, something I hope will make people smile. I want to do that same thing for the similar-but-different relationship between two lovers - to show my own view on romance, a somewhat idealised image, perhaps, but one I feel may make people happy to read about.

I just struggle with the intricacies of the actual emotions. Lofty ideas, I can handle - but two people kissing? Physical intimacy? Very bizarre. I feel an alien sent to report back on human courtship ;)

Ziggy455
  • Ziggy455

I'm the writer.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 27 October 2013 - 03:46 PM

Do they go through some sh*t? Yeah, of course. But it's because of the antagonist, not problems within themselves.

Internal conflict is something most characters have. I mean, even on a minute scale of internal struggle, there's always the possibility of something deep down inside the characters, tearing them apart. I mean, when I think of characters, I always try to think of an internal struggle like, for example, my latest short features a character who has an internal conflict like so:

He wants to better himself and become a doctor so he can help people.

He wants to help his best friend with his dilemma, and if he does so, he must make the choice between following his dream or abandoning it. This is an internal struggle as much as external because it relates to his guilt, and who he is as a person.

Love-wise, I can understand that you want to show a side of it which you find foreign, and that is hard. You have to figure out the best way to experience that, physically or theoretically.

MacAshford
  • MacAshford

/x/ lurker

• Members
  • United-Nations

Posted 27 October 2013 - 04:45 PM

I have a question for you guys, how many characters are in the average videogame, like including the protagonist, antagonist, major characters and minor characters? :)

Ziggy455
  • Ziggy455

I'm the writer.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 27 October 2013 - 07:49 PM

I have a question for you guys, how many characters are in the average videogame, like including the protagonist, antagonist, major characters and minor characters? :)

There's not really an average, but I would assume there'd be well over ten characters, round or not.

Mokrie Dela
  • Mokrie Dela

МОКРЫЕДЕЛA

• The Yardies
  • None

Posted 27 October 2013 - 10:38 PM

It depends on the game, genre and subject matter.

Take GTA. IV, SA etc had a large cast but V was a lot smaller. The story was just different. Fallout - could easily amount to a hundred, but the story could focus on half a dozen.

How long is a bit of string? Only you can answer, as you're cutting it. As you're writing it, only you can decided etc. Minimum of one, maximum of infinity. ;)

Vercetti42
  • Vercetti42

Generic GTA Username™

• Members
  • India

Posted 28 October 2013 - 11:00 AM Edited by AceKingston, 28 October 2013 - 11:00 AM.

Am I the only person here who likes Harry Potter?

Reading through it again I noticed some plotholes though. I'm not going to spoil them but the way Rowling has combined the plot is really good. Especially in the fourth part, it fell together nicely in the end.

Mokrie Dela
  • Mokrie Dela

МОКРЫЕДЕЛA

• The Yardies
  • None

Posted 28 October 2013 - 11:48 AM

I don't, personally. Never read the books, and have no intention on doing so. I don't mind Daniel Radcliffe (very smart guy), but the films, genre.... just bore me.

MacAshford
  • MacAshford

/x/ lurker

• Members
  • United-Nations

Posted 28 October 2013 - 06:28 PM Edited by Vice President, 28 October 2013 - 06:29 PM.

Thanks for the help, guys. :)

So far I'm about a third of the way through the planning of the 18 Months retry and I have:

1 Protagonist

5 Major Characters

6 Minor Characters

2 Minor Antagonists

1 Major Antagonist

Also. I don't think I've ever thought up a storyline that could in anyway compare to this one. There's tons of deep emotional moments and some crazy action-filled missions. I really am proud of this, I've planned about 40 missions down and wrote up about 5 fully. :)

TonyZimmzy
  • TonyZimmzy

The Bearded Child

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 08:01 PM

after six bottles of lucozade

Jesus Christ, Cam.

• orbitalraindrops likes this

MacAshford
  • MacAshford

/x/ lurker

• Members