» «
Photo

I just a new comer with Multiplayer

8 replies to this topic
123iamking
  • 123iamking

Who am I?

• Members

Posted 13 April 2013 - 02:19 PM Edited by 123iamking, 13 April 2013 - 02:22 PM.

I don't intent to play multi-player mod mode because I don't have high-speed internet - But I am thinking about ... you know , testing it ...
Could I ask about how much money I have to pay monthly (and total amount of money for getting started) if I play its multi-player mod mode ?

copsncrooksfan
  • copsncrooksfan

Rat

• Members

Posted 13 April 2013 - 04:28 PM

Are you asking how much Internet service is? You would have to check with your local provider for that.

B Dawg
  • B Dawg

I pushed the red button!

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 13 April 2013 - 04:48 PM

You don't have to pay anything extra if you're already paying for internet itself.

123iamking
  • 123iamking

Who am I?

• Members

Posted 14 April 2013 - 09:41 AM Edited by 123iamking, 14 April 2013 - 09:45 AM.

But It said the account gonna take me 5 dollar per month for upgrading to GOLD account - so that I can play multiplayer with friends ?
And the readme said :
Pour vous connecter à Games for Windows – LIVE, vous devez disposer d'une connexion Internet à haut débit et d'un gamertag. Si vous possédez déjà un gamertag, vous avez tout ce qu'il vous faut pour vous connecter à Games for Windows – LIVE ; connectez-vous simplement à l'aide de l'identifiant Windows Live associé à votre gamertag. Dans le cas contraire, vous pouvez en obtenir un gratuitement. Pour vous enregistrer, visitez le site www.gamesforwindows.com/live.

Which means :
To connect to Games for Windows – LIVE, you need a high-speed Internet
connection and a gamertag. If you already have a gamertag, you have what you
need to connect to Games for Windows – LIVE – simply log in with your Windows
Live ID associated with your gamertag. If you don’t have one, you can get one for
free.
To sign up, go to www.gamesforwindows.com/live.

How can I get a gamertag for free ? If a gamertag is free , Does it mean I can make 5 accounts for myself ?

WildBrick142
  • WildBrick142

GTAV Forum Leader

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Ireland

Posted 14 April 2013 - 01:11 PM

You dont need fast internet to play multiplayer. My internet is probably the slowest one in the world.
user posted image
I can play MP just fine without much lags despite the result. About paying, I read that it's for free so the only thing you have to pay for is the internet.

Aszod
  • Aszod

Do you know The Muffin Man?

• Members

Posted 14 April 2013 - 01:22 PM

A High speed connection doesn't really matter 9 times out of 10 the server of a game will put you in lobby that suits your connection.
But if you're deciding whether to buy monthly or yearly, the better and cheaper option in the long run is to buy 12 months at a time.

You wont need to pay extra for your internet just for the actual membership.

Anymore questions just ask biggrin.gif !!

Mr. Reaper.
  • Mr. Reaper.

THR-MC ✠ PREZ

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 14 April 2013 - 03:42 PM

I think he's asking about how much a Gold Subscription costs on XBox.

If not, Playing on PS3 and PC are both FREE*, Only Xbox requires a subscription.

*When I say free I mean you'll still need to pay for the internet service itself.

123iamking
  • 123iamking

Who am I?

• Members

Posted 15 April 2013 - 01:48 PM

If my cousin wanna play it too but I only have one product key , Can I make 2 accounts with one product key (maybe 80% the answer is no , but I still wanna ask , hopefully it could cryani.gif )

B Dawg
  • B Dawg

I pushed the red button!

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 15 April 2013 - 02:00 PM

QUOTE (Mr. Reaper. @ Sunday, Apr 14 2013, 16:42)
I think he's asking about how much a Gold Subscription costs on XBox.

If not, Playing on PS3 and PC are both FREE*, Only Xbox requires a subscription.

*When I say free I mean you'll still need to pay for the internet service itself.

He's talking about Games for Windows LIVE for PC, It's free.

You don't need that Gold crap to play Multiplayer.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users