You are all a bunch of losers.

295 replies to this topic
WHAT!?
  • WHAT!?

mono a mono

• The Precinct
  • United-States

Posted 12 April 2013 - 07:20 PM

I think sometimes people don't know where to turn for advice. Nobody is a hardass 100% of the time. We all have moments where we feel like we need outside input or opinions on how to move forward with a situation. Some people are embarrassed to talk to people they know so they come to the blessed bosom of the internet to receive quality input anonymously from strangers. Since GTA is always bringing in your early high school crowd most of it revolves around bullies, women, and self doubt. Doesn't necessarily mean they are all losers or that they won't naturally sort themselves out.

That said, I love this thread. I think people don't get told enough that they just need to f*cking deal with it. Were in this society where everyone is special and amazing just for being born, and that's just bullsh*t. It's on each person to make a life for themselves, nothing is just given to you because you exist and have an opinion. If you fail at something or if what you are doing sucks then it is on you to change it and try again. It seems like so many people let fear just trap and cripple them once they realize the world actually requires work and participation. Its all just this mental block in their head. You just gotta be willing to get your ass kicked a few times and push ahead. We all have problems, I have had mine. I wasn't the first to have issues with my life and I won't be the last. f*ck it and move on.

Word. my grammar does suck though, so f*ck you. colgate.gif

Red XIII
  • Red XIII

British and Proud!

• Members

Posted 12 April 2013 - 07:22 PM

GO GO DEFENCE MECHANISM!

Kifflom112
  • Kifflom112

I like to spam

• Members

Posted 12 April 2013 - 07:42 PM

QUOTE (Belaphron @ Friday, Apr 12 2013, 14:07)
QUOTE (Sgt. Foley @ Friday, Apr 12 2013, 19:03)
who the f*ck unlocked this?

Shut the f*ck up and just stay out you little sh*t.

dozingoff.gif Dude... WTF? If you're gonna' act like some inbreed idiot who just crawled out of the V section, YOU should stay out of this discussion. Jesus Chirst, this forum has been trippin' this week. Get off your period. If this type of sh*t - like your dumb comment - continues, this topic should be locked.

DarthShinobi
  • DarthShinobi

100% Natural awesomeness in every post.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 April 2013 - 07:48 PM

QUOTE (Belaphron @ Friday, Apr 12 2013, 19:07)

Relax Tampax.

The__Phoenix
  • The__Phoenix

aka bud23

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 April 2013 - 07:55 PM

QUOTE (Kifflom112 @ Friday, Apr 12 2013, 20:42)

dozingoff.gif Dude... WTF? If you're gonna' act like some inbreed idiot who just crawled out of the V section, YOU should stay out of this discussion. Jesus Chirst, this forum has been trippin' this week. Get off your period. If this type of sh*t - like your dumb comment - continues, this topic should be locked.

Kifflom, look at my custom member title. Do you get it now? Niiiice. Mischief. Mayhem. Soap. This thread is awesome.

Kifflom112
  • Kifflom112

I like to spam

• Members

Posted 12 April 2013 - 08:10 PM

QUOTE (bud23 @ Friday, Apr 12 2013, 14:55)

Kifflom, look at my custom member title. Do you get it now? Niiiice. Mischief. Mayhem. Soap. This thread is awesome.

Okay, that's it. I am frikkin' done... Some of you are just off your nut. I need a break...

WHAT!?
  • WHAT!?

mono a mono

• The Precinct
  • United-States

Posted 12 April 2013 - 08:12 PM

QUOTE (Kifflom112 @ Friday, Apr 12 2013, 15:10)

Okay, that's it. I am frikkin' done... Some of you are just off your nut. I need a break...

user posted image

Mr.Mister
  • Mr.Mister

Capt. Downtown

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 12 April 2013 - 08:16 PM Edited by Mr.Mister, 12 April 2013 - 08:21 PM.

Totally with you on that one Mel. This world owes you jacksh*t, you only get the results you actually worked for.

I had a friend that criticized me for working too much. Meanwhile, he smokes weed everyday and complains about stupid nonsense. He has no hobbies and is in debt, buying things is his happiness. I had to stop fronting him weed and he flipped his wig

In this age of technology, its sad to see so much potential gone too waste. The world is at your fingertips and so many waste it away doing nothing. You dont have to get a degree but jeez man, go learn something atleast.

The greatest investment you can ever make is not investing in a startup company, or a mutual fund, but yourself.

stu
  • stu

I drink it up

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • European-Union

Posted 12 April 2013 - 08:21 PM

Why would you lock a perfectly good thread, just because of a handful of idiots? Seems to me, what you oughta do, what would be required, is that, you need to tell the handful of idiots to stop acting like they are. Locking the topic isn't going to do anything, those idiots will just go wreck another perfectly good thread time and time again.

Locking a thread because of some idiots being in it, is like demolishing a house when there's been a burglary.

Also, way to go Belaphron.

Typhus
  • Typhus

OG

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 12 April 2013 - 08:25 PM Edited by Typhus, 12 April 2013 - 08:27 PM.

The validity of Melchior's statement can clearly be seen in the puerile, defensive manner in which some of you have attempted to silence him.
The truth is, many of you want to be wet nursed. You want to feel special and unique. And when we accommodate you, and pander to your desire for sympathy and attention - all we do is validate your listlessness, your inaction.

Isn't it dull? Isn't the sound of constant reassurance and constant excuses being made for you utterly dull?
Coddled people have nothing to offer the world, because they refuse to see the world as it is. Time and time again their little bubbles are penetrated by the cruelties of life and they are left dumbfounded. They are left scratching their heads and asking why good things don't just happen.
Why, oh why, doesn't the hand of God descend from the Heavens and deliver me women and money and status? Why doesn't fate acknowledge my worthiness?

When you see how brutal the world is, you will finally realise the lengths you have to go to in order to make your stand and become a true man. And this revelation will make you finally see that greatness is seized - not given.
Don't live for happiness and don't live for love, both are so fleeting they border on the pointless. Live to further yourself, live to further your own interests. Don't be the man wailing for a light in the darkness, be the man who climbs to the Sun over a mountain of corpses.
You are your only judge and your only source of comfort.

Harden your heart and it will become a stone that can crush the whole world.

Belaphron
  • Belaphron

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 12 April 2013 - 08:25 PM Edited by Belaphron, 12 April 2013 - 08:34 PM.

QUOTE (Kifflom112 @ Friday, Apr 12 2013, 19:42)

Yolo

Anyways.. I absolutely love the article, the advice is stellar It really helped me get some focus when I was neglecting studies, not putting any effort in, just generally being a layabout. I guess we all need a kick up the arse sometimes.

Mr Scratch
  • Mr Scratch

Hungry like the wolf

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 April 2013 - 08:33 PM

Today's world isn't brutal,at least not compared to how it used to be a few hundred years ago,and most of these people need a kick to the head and a week in the Foreign Legion.

Lil ski
  • Lil ski

Hawai'i 5-O

• Members

Posted 12 April 2013 - 08:45 PM

Dude, OP. you speak the truth bruddah!

I see a lot of whiney ass dudes on here, crying and bitching about stupid sh*t and how life sucks, can't get a girl, can't take criticism and blow up like a little kid. Give me a break, grow up and grow some goddamned balls and be a MAAYAN! A lot of them are teenagers who know jack sh*t about the world. You think life is tough now? Wait until you get out into the real world, it will eat you alive! And naw brah, you can't get no pussy (well at least some good pussy) acting like a little whimp, women don't like that. Ain't saying that you gotta be an absolute dick, but show up with some damn confidence, inner security, and know how to hold your sh*t down.

Ok I'm off my Man-Box. Thanks for this post OP, you got my respect icon14.gif . I think a lot of people here needed an eye-opener and needed the facts HARD.

And if you take offense to the post, then you are probably one of the guys we're talking about. sly.gif

Typhus
  • Typhus

OG

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 12 April 2013 - 08:57 PM

QUOTE (VF94 @ Friday, Apr 12 2013, 20:33)
Today's world isn't brutal,at least not compared to how it used to be a few hundred years ago

The world will always be brutal because existence is brutal. Even you, seeking to dispute my claim, speak of degrees of brutality.
You may ask why so many of the younger generation are weak-willed, why they are undisciplined and soft and unambitious. It's all because of this illusion of peace we have crafted. But does peace ever last? Can any nation or any people establish and peace that is eternal?
No. There is always an inevitable return to barbarism, always.

It is healthy to acknowledge the cruel reality of life. And therefore it is healthy to foster an attitude of competition and self-interest - because they are the perfect counterpoint to the ethos of femininity and defeatism that has so polluted Western civilisation.
What you see on the internet is but a microcosm of what you see in real life.

The whining, cringing children of whining cringing children will inevitably grow up to become whining, cringing children.
Unless of course they decide to stop whining and make their words count - and stop cringing and actually stand up for themselves.

Kifflom112
  • Kifflom112

I like to spam

• Members

Posted 12 April 2013 - 09:04 PM

QUOTE (What!? @ Friday, Apr 12 2013, 15:12)
QUOTE (Kifflom112 @ Friday, Apr 12 2013, 15:10)

http://i.imgur.com/GUkVmvF.jpg

You don't know what I'd do for a Kit Kat right now, haha.

Devyl
  • Devyl

Wait; I have a .GIF for that.

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 12 April 2013 - 09:05 PM

You should also understand the majority of posters here are still mentally developing teenagers. This is a crucial time of exploring emotions and creating emotional and physical connections; so you get a lot of those kind of things. We've all been there and we were all stupid at one point. Just a little FYI.

Mr Scratch
  • Mr Scratch

Hungry like the wolf

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 April 2013 - 09:08 PM

In my opinion the world would be better as it was in the past,where every man,woman and child had to fight for survival or die because they were too weak and didn't want to adapt...Now if you will excuse me I must go and gather wheat for the Motherland.

GTA-King
  • GTA-King

I was alive.

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 April 2013 - 09:10 PM

QUOTE (VF94 @ Friday, Apr 12 2013, 21:08)
In my opinion the world would be better as it was in the past,where every man,woman and child had to fight for survival or die because they were too weak and didn't want to adapt...Now if you will excuse me I must go and gather wheat for the Motherland.

I'd be a king amongst men.

Mr Scratch
  • Mr Scratch

Hungry like the wolf

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 April 2013 - 09:12 PM

QUOTE (GTA-King @ Friday, Apr 12 2013, 21:10)

So I take it your wheat gathering skills are fairly developed?

GTA-King
  • GTA-King

I was alive.

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 April 2013 - 09:13 PM

QUOTE (VF94 @ Friday, Apr 12 2013, 21:12)

Fairly. I am more into churning butter. If you know what I'm saying.

Devyl
  • Devyl

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 12 April 2013 - 09:14 PM

QUOTE (GTA-King @ Friday, Apr 12 2013, 21:13)

He loves working a stick up and down.

Kifflom112
  • Kifflom112

I like to spam

• Members

Posted 12 April 2013 - 09:15 PM

QUOTE (Devyl @ Friday, Apr 12 2013, 16:05)
You should also understand the majority of posters here are still mentally developing teenagers. This is a crucial time of exploring emotions and creating emotional and physical connections; so you get a lot of those kind of things. We've all been there and we were all stupid at one point. Just a little FYI.

icon14.gif I gotta' agree.

Mr Scratch
  • Mr Scratch

Hungry like the wolf

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 April 2013 - 09:17 PM

"Churnin' lots of butter
Raised a barn on Monday, soon I'll raise
another"

GTA-King
  • GTA-King

I was alive.

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 April 2013 - 09:18 PM

QUOTE (VF94 @ Friday, Apr 12 2013, 21:17)
"Churnin' lots of butter
Raised a barn on Monday, soon I'll raise
another"

You just described my life.

Typhus
  • Typhus

OG

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 12 April 2013 - 09:18 PM Edited by Typhus, 12 April 2013 - 09:27 PM.

QUOTE (Devyl @ Friday, Apr 12 2013, 21:05)
We've all been there and we were all stupid at one point.

I haven't and I wasn't.
Some of us didn't have the luxury of being able to be whiny, irresponsible twats. Especially not whiny twats who hide behind their age to hide from the consequences of their whining twattery.

Lazyboy.
  • Lazyboy.

y r ur posts purple u stupid fgt

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 12 April 2013 - 09:19 PM

QUOTE (Devyl @ Friday, Apr 12 2013, 21:14)

I'll go and sharpen the spears.

Wait, no. Sharpen my spear.

GTA-King
  • GTA-King

I was alive.

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 April 2013 - 09:21 PM

QUOTE (LazyboyEight @ Friday, Apr 12 2013, 21:19)
QUOTE (Devyl @ Friday, Apr 12 2013, 21:14)

I'll go and sharpen the spears.

Wait, no. Sharpen my spear.

The Precinct taught me that it's ok to gobble cocks. So I can handle it.

Mr Scratch
  • Mr Scratch

Hungry like the wolf

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 April 2013 - 09:40 PM

I take it that was the akward silence?

Devyl
  • Devyl

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 12 April 2013 - 09:42 PM

QUOTE (Typhus @ Friday, Apr 12 2013, 21:18)
QUOTE (Devyl @ Friday, Apr 12 2013, 21:05)
We've all been there and we were all stupid at one point.

I haven't and I wasn't.
Some of us didn't have the luxury of being able to be whiny, irresponsible twats. Especially not whiny twats who hide behind their age to hide from the consequences of their whining twattery.

I meant being an emotionally charged teenager. Not bitching about it on the internet.

Vercetti27
  • Vercetti27

Staunton Faction

• Members

Posted 12 April 2013 - 09:44 PM

A lot of males our age are lonely and low on confidence , being lectured by someone even younger than them won't help. Although I agree with the spirit of it all

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users