Quantcast

» «
Photo

Anyone ever wonder if the country had gone crazy?

4 replies to this topic
WhistleBlower
  • WhistleBlower

GTA III era fanatic

• Members

Posted 12 April 2013 - 05:37 AM Edited by WhistleBlower, 12 April 2013 - 05:42 AM.

This might sound silly but one of the reasons I like GTA III the most is because, when you play the games in chronological order, it feels like the country set within the GTA III era is going crazy. Especially when you factor in Carcer City (2003) and Cottonmouth (2012). I know they said they wouldn't do it but I sometimes wonder what it would be like if Rockstar Games were to continue the GTA III era with the Renderware engine and a new game set in the future.

Th3MaN1
  • Th3MaN1

Gangsta

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 12 April 2013 - 05:51 AM

If i'm right, EA bought Renderware, so no chance of another III era game. And even if Renderware would be available for R* to use, they surely won't go back to the III era.

WhistleBlower
  • WhistleBlower

GTA III era fanatic

• Members

Posted 12 April 2013 - 05:57 AM

QUOTE (Th3MaN1 @ Thursday, Apr 11 2013, 23:51)
If i'm right, EA bought Renderware, so no chance of another III era game. And even if Renderware would be available for R* to use, they surely won't go back to the III era.

You're right. And I know they wouldn't go back. I'm just wondering what the state of the country would be like.

Th3MaN1
  • Th3MaN1

Gangsta

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 12 April 2013 - 10:08 AM

I don't think there would be major changes. Just minor ones. For example: if there were a sequel to GTA 3, then the building that the Panlantic construct ( where you re-meet Catalina when he shoots Miguel ) would be complete.

Arsen Vitiuk
  • Arsen Vitiuk

Grand Theft Auto III Chain Game Former Chief

• Members
  • Ukraine

Posted 14 April 2013 - 08:11 AM

Times are changing, people are going nuts. Both in real life, and within the III era. But of course, in the games it is much more obvious...

Don't know why, but I always took this increasing madness for granted. As if it was natural.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users