1998gtasa
  • 1998gtasa

Police Lover

• Members
  • India

Posted 10 April 2013 - 12:24 AM

Hi all,
sad.gif
Must have seen my Indian railways mod in gta sa. Someone has registered under my name (1998gtasa) and have stealed the mod and put it in the same site, copied the same description and have commented under my name! he has stealed all the coaches and engines! here is its link:

http://www.gtagarage...ow.php?id=23615

Please help me! It is my one and only mod! cryani.gif cryani.gif cryani.gif cryani.gif cryani.gif cryani.gif

He messaged me earlier but I did not notice that he had my name!

GTASAddict
  • GTASAddict

0_0

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 10 April 2013 - 01:08 AM

Sourced from modding rule topic: http://www.gtaforums...howtopic=408233

"We see many accusations of mod theft in the modding showrooms, but most of them aren't well founded. That's why we decided to make a policy about this."

"When you think someone has stolen a mod, you have to do two things. First, you have to find evidence. Without evidence, we can't do something about it. Try to use google, for example. Only when you find something that proves that your accusation is well founded, you are allowed to report. If you found something, you have to report the topic or send a PM to someone of the modding staff. In this report, you have to give us the evidence you found. In a PM, you also have to link to the topic."

"By evidence we don't mean a link to the site. What we mean is screenshots of the mods side by side, and anything else that you feel would help the case."

"Remember: never post an accusation on the forum. There are several reasons for that. Perhaps you are wrong, then you accuses somebody who didn't commit the crime. That isn't fair, and isn't good for his reputation. Next to that, you certainly can't do anything about it, so posting is unnecessary. Finally, it only provokes a fight, which is against the GTAForums.com rules."

"We are glad that you want to help us. If you are doing it by using this policy, we will appreciate it. For us, the worst thing you can do in the modding forums, is stealing a mod. But accusing someone that didn't steal the mod, is second. Any accusation that is done on the forums, and not reported to a member of staff in the correct way. Will be ignored, only accusations reported by the correct method will be dealt with."

1998gtasa
  • 1998gtasa

Police Lover

• Members
  • India

Posted 10 April 2013 - 01:15 AM

I have sent a PM to Arijitsen, Lil weasel, Ilir, Girish. I hav also given the link to the mod.

But his(my) mod has not been approved and put in the site by the moderator. Not even one screenshot has been uploaded. He has copied my mod description. could i take that as evidence? He has the same Username as me (1998gtasa) can I drag that to the problem?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users