My Accounts Temporary Suspension

5 replies to this topic
Secura
  • Secura

Fallen and Reborn

• The Yardies
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 09 April 2013 - 06:29 PM

I would like to inquire about why my account was temporarily suspended between the times of Monday the 8th of April at 19:04 and Tuesday the 9th of April at 19:04 ?.

From what I can tell I've broken no forum rules and would like an explanation, if I have done something wrong I'd rather you mention it to me personally through PM's or to write it down in my member log where only staff and myself are capable of viewing this.

I'm sorry if I've caused any inconvenience.

- Lightning.

Shoumic
  • Shoumic

• The Yardies
  • None

Posted 09 April 2013 - 06:48 PM Edited by shoumic, 09 April 2013 - 06:57 PM.

QUOTE (Lightning Strike @ Wednesday, Apr 10 2013, 00:29)
I would like to inquire about why my account was temporarily suspended between the times of Monday the 8th of April at 19:04 and Tuesday the 9th of April at 19:04 ?.

From what I can tell I've broken no forum rules and would like an explanation, if I have done something wrong I'd rather you mention it to me personally through PM's or to write it down in my member log where only staff and myself are capable of viewing this.

- Lightning.

Hey, can't you just PM the Moderator/Admin and ask why he/she temp banned you instead of making a topic here? I'm sure you'll get a proper response then. Also it will be private so we won't be able to see the conversation. smile.gif

Secura
  • Secura

Fallen and Reborn

• The Yardies
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 09 April 2013 - 06:57 PM

QUOTE (shoumic @ Tuesday, Apr 9 2013, 18:48)

- Lightning.

Can't you just PM the Moderator/Admin and ask why he/she temp banned you instead of making a topic here? I'm sure you'll get a proper response then. Also it will be private so we won't be able to see the conversation. smile.gif

The issue being I don't know who did it, nor why they did it and I don't want to be going around unnecessarily clogging up the staff's PM box.

Suction Testicle Man
  • Suction Testicle Man

Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man.

• None

Posted 09 April 2013 - 07:24 PM

If it's not in your member log then it either never happened, or it was accidentally applied to the wrong account and reverted.

Secura
  • Secura

Fallen and Reborn

• The Yardies
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 09 April 2013 - 07:26 PM

QUOTE (Suction Testicle Man @ Tuesday, Apr 9 2013, 19:24)
If it's not in your member log then it either never happened, or it was accidentally applied to the wrong account and reverted.

Alright then, the thing the told me the exact time when my account would be made accessible again though.

Regardless I'm happy to be able to access the forums again.

StormerBoy
  • StormerBoy

Tribe Leader

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 10 April 2013 - 09:53 AM

QUOTE (shoumic @ Tuesday, Apr 9 2013, 18:48)

- Lightning.

Hey, can't you just PM the Moderator/Admin and ask why he/she temp banned you instead of making a topic here? I'm sure you'll get a proper response then. Also it will be private so we won't be able to see the conversation. smile.gif

ssshhhhhhhh I want the gossip. Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users