Photo

Side stories via internet

4 replies to this topic
Talon724
  • Talon724

Square Civilian

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 April 2013 - 08:08 PM

so we know we will not get girlfriends to date thank got. but imagine if we could still date peolpe via the internet. like this or that him or her appears at appointment and we get some sort of side mission.
like, we set up a date with someone like alex chilton or gracie ancelotti and we don't want to date her but steal her luxury car. or take her ransom. more random people ransom getting lots of ransom money to buy new stuff. no story line ransom. not steal from gta 4 story.

Travís.
  • Travís.

Gangsta

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 08 April 2013 - 12:54 AM

No dating means no dating, weather it's in game or on the internet.
  • pikachu2g likes this

superhobo666
  • superhobo666

Prankster

• Members

Posted 08 April 2013 - 02:23 AM

Thankfully dating is gone.

Given we have 3 protags, and given how the internet was more relevant in 2011 than it was in 2002 (or was it 2008? I forget) The internet will play a bigger part in GTA V

how so?

perhaps online purchases, fake stock exchange as a way to gamble money.
online poker?

Email for missions and stuff, like the brucie car thefts. but drug deals for trevor, car repos for franklin, and large heist opprotunities for Michael.

br00tal_j
  • br00tal_j

Void Leacher

• Members

Posted 08 April 2013 - 02:37 AM

who needs dating when you got hoes biggrin.gif

Lil ski
  • Lil ski

Hawai'i 5-O

• Members

Posted 08 April 2013 - 10:09 AM

I think you guys got him all wrong. I don't think he's talking about hooking up with chicks online for the sake of dating. He's talking about having ransom missions or tricking some chick out on a date and stealing her car/money/assets. Kinda like playing the role of a Craigslist Killer. Like you setup up the fake "date", you meet the chick at her house/burger shot/ where ever, and then you rob her/kidnap her/etc.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users