» «
Photo

No Sound EFLC only...

2 replies to this topic
RideTheSpiralARC
  • RideTheSpiralARC

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 April 2013 - 06:52 PM Edited by RideTheSpiralARC, 07 April 2013 - 07:01 PM.

So I have the complete GTA collection that I purchased through Steam a while ago. I played all the way through TBoGT with no problems and maybe half way through TLAD with no problems at all. Saved, quit, went to bed and woke up the next day to having no sound for EFLC. This includes the menus and all sound in game for both DLC (Mine are stand alone)... Game also crashes on load occasionally now. I've verified the local data through steam which was fine so I uninstalled the game, made sure all directories got cleared, re-installed and still having the same problem. Been 2 days now of forum digging and just don't seem to be getting anywhere so any help would be greatly appreciated!
Running Windows 7 x64

Have DXDIAG saved but don't know how to attach it here without pasting the whole thing here, didn't seem the right method.
Also, sorry if this post is in the wrong place, new to this forum..

Miro
  • Miro

Time Killa™

• Zaibatsu
  • Romania
  • GTANet Contribution Award [Newbie Guide]
    Most Improved 2010

Posted 08 April 2013 - 12:14 PM

Sounds issues, uh. Do you use any mods or cracks? Tried re-installing the audio drivers?
Also, you should try to remove your game settings, and even installed the Episodes from Liberty City Patch 1.1.2.0.
Also, all we need from dxdiag is the Processor, Graphics Card & the GB of RAM you have.

RideTheSpiralARC
  • RideTheSpiralARC

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 April 2013 - 04:21 PM

@miromiro well I had checked to see if my audio drivers were up to date which they were, but went to the page for my mobo and found an alternate set of audio drivers and BOOM my sound is back smile.gif man that was easy... spent so much time trying other stuff O.o

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users