Posted 07 April 2013 - 05:53 PM

**reserved**

TonyZimmzy
  • TonyZimmzy

The Bearded Child

• Members

Posted 07 April 2013 - 05:55 PM

To:
Subject: Free at last, nigga I am free at last!

Body:
‘Sup, you lil c*nt? Miss yo' boy? Better still be keepin' dis e-mail address and ain’t gone changed sh*t up on me. “Boys fo’ life,” I tol’ you once. Nigga, I know you ain’t ever replied but we got dem connections like I ain’t ever felt before with not one other nigga on dis green globe we all a part of.

Aiight so let’s get down ta business. After I shanked my homies an’ headed for that lil trick ass DDozen’s house, I got nabbed. sh*t. Me of all niggas, nabbed by five-O. Dey spat a lotta fancy sh*t my way about “finger prints” and “semen samples, DNA,” whatever else; I weren’t even tryin’a hear about any'a that bu'sh*t. One’a dem cops looked like my pops. I grabbed him right fas'. Grabbed his neck befo’ they restrained me, grated my teeth down his lil whiteboy head!

He resisted gettin’ his head grated like a mother f*ckin’, yellow ass block’a cheese nigga!

Big. f*ckin'. Mistake.

His colleagues didn’t even know how to react! I pinned him down n gnawed his ass bone dry. I ain’t even tryin’a give a f*ck. Gnawin’ niggas ain’t sumit I’m too familiar with, but 209 mother f*cker. Ain’t tryin’a play around here. If I’m getting arrested for two counts’a murder, I sure as f*ck be addin’ a charge for attempted cannibalism n sh*t.

Finally got restrained; clumps of dis nigga’s jewfro all up in my mouth. Never forget the look on dat cracka’s half-eaten face, shakin like a newborn baby n sh*t, heart palpitations damn near gave me f*ckin’ wood.

But guess tha’ f*ck WUT?!

“Lack’a evidence,” they call it over there! Ya' boy got out on a nickel. Judge ask me straight up, say “OG Nig Nog, you kill ‘dem two homies n threaten to rape some pre-teen?” I say “’Course not, yo honor. I ain’t game for none’a dat sh*t.”

Befo’ I knew it, boom, nigga is rockin ‘dem orange hi-tops right out tha’ door. Free man breathin’ 'dem free airs once again.

You know ya' boy, though...

Took not eight minutes before they nabbed me again! Claiming dey have “CCT-something footage of me shankin sum’ ol’ head for chump change in tha’ bakery section’a Wal-Mart.” Mother f*ckin' quote unquote.

Ain’t that some bu’sh*t?! Las’ thing I’ma do when I get outta jail is wander on down to sum’ fa**ot-ass Wal-Mart.

Aiight so after I got out, got dropped a dime that my boy Frankie’s workin’ deli over at some Wal-Mart off seventh n’ Brunswick. I shoot over there, see what’s up, mindin’ my own sh*t. Some ol’ head eyes me the wrong way, says sumit about “reminding him of his grandson... nice young man...sum' sum',” twinkle in his eye or some fa**ot-ass sh*t not worth OG Nig Nog’s time.

Didn't shank this mother f*cker, though.

...Aiight so after I shanked him, tossed his fat ass over deli. Frankie spots me.

“Nig Nog?!” Nigga spits, unbelieving of the presence in fron’a him. “Can’t be you! Nigga you in fo’ life!”

“S’me, whitebread,” I state, hearing this ol’ mo’f*cker tryin’a catch a last breath. Frankie knows my ashy ass. He know I ain’t ‘bout to let no ol’ timer take another one’a MY black ass breaths; stealin’ the young man’s air. Selfish, if y’ask this nigga.

“Goin’a long way’s away, ol’ head,” Frankie says, almos' prayer-like.

Res’ my heel on this ol’ cock sucker’s jugular n push down. Push that sh*t down like my broke ass were pushin’ 190 in a Buggati.

Threatened Frankie’s family to pay a nigga’s bail when they came n' got me. Turnin’ on my own niggas is sumit I’m fairly familiar with, so I ain’t ‘bout to give a single f*ck on this one. Out till August. Sun come shine on dis nigga’s times. We gon’ have us some fun before I’m gone fo’ life, locked up in’a col’ inside. Nawh, ri’ now, we goin’ fo’ a ride, rise sum' ties.

Wonder what dat c*nt Shaniqua’s up to...

Yo boy fo’ life,
OG NN xx

orbitalraindrops
  • orbitalraindrops

Homie

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 07 April 2013 - 06:14 PM

This is awesome. Does nig nog exist in the same universe as your michael hamburger series?

VProductions
  • VProductions

Mack Pimp

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 April 2013 - 06:29 PM

inlove.gif YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS ITS BACK. THIS IS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE

Cubanwhip
  • Cubanwhip

We're always holding the door open for someone.

• Members

Posted 07 April 2013 - 10:40 PM

Will this be in the same vein as the last OG Nig Nog thread for years yonder?

VProductions
  • VProductions

Mack Pimp

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 April 2013 - 01:39 PM

Can we post our emails?

Ziggy455
  • Ziggy455

The vulgar, Irish, writer!

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom
  • Contribution Award [Expression]

Posted 08 April 2013 - 03:12 PM

To:
Subject: I'M FREE BITCH

Ziggy you lil bitch ass nugga. wtf hepend to you man? i 4t we were boyz? anyway rememba dat twenty i lent you four years, eight months, two days, seven minutes and sixty six seconds ago? yh well get diz nigga. imma need dat back you feel me? the streets iz cold dawg and wefare aint payin' me much and any cash i do be getting goez on the hoes and kush you feel me??

So if u cud gimme me money back dat'd be great. deliver it in a black lether briefcase on the corner of third and main cuz i need a briefcase tooo. don't ask so many questions nigga. just do az i say n well be boyz again 4 lyfe. otherwize im gonna come to your house and break off ur arm and stick it up your ass. you feel me dawg?

aight hit me up ASAOGNNSO1 (AS SOON AS OG NIG NOG SAYS SO!)

PEACE AND CHIKEN GREESE.

DA NIGSTER.

VProductions
  • VProductions

Mack Pimp

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 April 2013 - 03:33 PM

To:
Subject: Mod Nigguh

Nate nigga, how u doin. Just got ma self 'leased. Tryin' find u nigga but u moved, was it coz I f*cked ya momma. Damn she was hot. 'til I smashed her cheeky lil face up. Got ma nigga Marlow to track ya IP thing. Told me ya been spammin' sum 4rum ting. Join maself up right quik. Checked dis site, Gen' Chat innit. Made ma first post, got a message from dis nasty nigguh Wadd or Waddy or sum f*cked up waddle sh*t. Tellin' me I got a temp-ban.

Big. f*ckin'. Mistake

Jack'd a lambo 'n' sped down dis lil hoe's house. Stuck ma dick in his cat, cut it up, left. Waited a day, posted it through dat hoes mailbox. Went back and saw dat nigga buryin' it in his yard. Laughed ma black ass off at him, drunk some 40s. Pissed on the cat's grave left. Goin' back soon. Keep real ya nasty nigghuh.

Triple Double OG OG Nigguh OG Nig Nog tounge.gif

TonyZimmzy
  • TonyZimmzy

The Bearded Child

• Members

Posted 08 April 2013 - 05:40 PM

Haha, yeah! The more the better. I'll make a table of contents on the reserved page when I get a minute of everyone's e-mails, which is why I reserved it. biggrin.gif

I often wondered why he never e-mailed me back for five years. cry.gif Should've known he got arrested. Fearing for my life incase he traces my IP.

Also I never contemplated the universes. Might as well put 'em in the same one. Along with Gas Pump Gary. ph34r.gif

VProductions
  • VProductions

Mack Pimp

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 April 2013 - 05:53 PM

Who are Micheal Hamburger and Gas Pump Gary?

orbitalraindrops
  • orbitalraindrops

Homie

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 08 April 2013 - 08:09 PM Edited by orbitalraindrops, 08 April 2013 - 08:42 PM.

Michael hamburger is the meat raping anti hero of what has to be the darkest most disturbed set of stories to ever be posted to WD. I don't know who gas pump gary is though. I'm gonna try and find him.

Intrigued by these emails I sent one off to better understand the mind of this surely complex, damaged individual. This is what I got in return.

To:
Subject: Who you reppin?

So you think you can jus email my ass and respect i reply you. Who the f*ck you think i am Nigga. I 'aint yo bitch. More to the point who you be. I don't know you. First thing you gotta know bout me is I don't do sh*t for no one. I do what I want when I want. Fo real nigga. Other day. Prolly a tuesday I was out wit my boy Jamal on the prowl for some pussy. Long stint in the pen curdles the blood nah what I mean. Only hole I got in pen was Colin "The Melons" cracker hole. And let me tell you pounding that balloon knot got tiresome ya dig.

I tol this story before but ill tell it again 'cuz the Speed makes my mind hazy. Me and ma boy are scouting the bitches. Checkin out some fine meaty asses when I scope some lil nigga across the way giving me the f*ck eye. Now I aint gonna stand for that sh*t. I'm OG Nig Nog nigga. Now this lil bitch was rollin. Musta had a crew of 10, 11 homeboys. 'Ain't gonna stop me tho. Me and ma boy drew our AKs and unloaded on those lil f*ckers. Man they were screaming and sh*t. A couple were running but I shot out there kneecaps so those f*ckers couldn't run. The lil bitch who gave me the f*ckeye in tha first palce was crying so I popped her head like a condom in a microwave. Put her out of her misery 'Na what I'm saying. What can I say, I'm a merciful nigga.

I dunno who the were reppin. Only tag around was something sayin SouthDale Preschool. Either way we were gonna end all these mo'f*ckers. I'm an OG nigga what can I say. We scaled the fence and Jamal went to town on the corpses. None of 'em had gats or sh*t. Just f*cking toys. We looted there sh*t and went into what was undoubtedly there crack den.

There was a bigger taller nigga in there. But she was still a bitch. She kept blabbing. Saying something or other about the chilren this, the chilren that. Either way I stuck my K in her mouth and took off that bitches lower jaw. It didn't kill her but I wasn't fronting to kill her. Like I said I'm a merciful nigga.

I was gonna take my slong dick out and f*ck that bitch as she was wet for it but I could hear 5-0 so me and Jamal high tailed it outta there. I swear I could see the cherry tops in the rear view as we made the block.

But fo real nigga. This was jsut a tuesday na what I mean and I emailed this story befo to other people so you know I aint lyin. I'm serious and if you send me any bitch ass emails again asking about how I am, or what I'm feeling I'm gonna IP yo ass and slit yo throat whislt you sleep. Fo real nigga. I'm OG Nig Nog and I'm a nasssssty nigga.

TonyZimmzy
  • TonyZimmzy

The Bearded Child

• Members

Posted 08 April 2013 - 08:26 PM

QUOTE (VProductions @ Monday, Apr 8 2013, 17:53)
Who are Micheal Hamburger and Gas Pump Gary?

http://www.gtaforums...opic=294464&hl=

http://www.gtaforums...opic=296750&hl=

http://www.gtaforums...opic=473850&hl=

The three main Hamburger stories.

I'll read the e-mails y'all wrote either tonight or tomorrow. biggrin.gif

TonyZimmzy
  • TonyZimmzy

The Bearded Child

• Members

Posted 10 April 2013 - 10:08 AM

To:
Subject: Road trippin', nigga!

Body:

It’s ya’ boy. Lil pressed fo’ time, not about ta’ sugar coat it. Aiight so let’s be real for a second: I been outta jail three days. Ain’t taken but a few murders ta’ fin’ where that bitch Shaniqua live at now. Shot over to my boy Frankie’s house after his bitch ass family bailed me out. “You gon’ roll with your nigga on this?” I ask him, followin’ up what we talked ‘bout earlier in the day.

“Nigga, my pops had to put up a second mortgage ‘cause’a you! Threatenin’ to rape my baby sister, all that sh*t!”

Aiight, I had to be real with even myself fo’ a minute. Take a moment’a clarity. Take in what my nigga’s sayin’, cause he hurtin, an’ that’s my nigga right there.

Took that nigga by his hand.

f*ck it.

I cut him.

Cut his neck with a palmed shank I got under a rubba’ band roun’ my wrist – looked like a harmless nigga slappin’ his homie, keepin him in check. Ain’t even tryin’a f*ck aroun’ with niggas that’re wastin’ my time.

Lef’ his small ass there to blee’ out n’ was on my way. I remember that c*nt Shaniqua’s address; I jus’ thought it’d be nice to spen’ some time with an old homie on the dri’ down, cause I sure ain’ got no whip.

Call up my nigga Rodney. “Ay yo, s’ya boy, you know,” spit at him from some piece’a sh*t whiteboy’s phone I got tha’ size’a my own nasty ass. Shot some words at him n’ tol’ him to get ready n’ pick my ashy ass up.

Nigga arrive at the gas station at 15:43.

Ya’ boy said 15:40.

“Nigga, I got held up in traffic,” tryin’a explain sh*t to me; tryin’a slap palms wi’ me like it weren’t nothin’.

“You at least gon’ apologize?” I get real for half a minute. Nigga starts laughin, tryin’a shuffle me in his broke ass Landro’, not makin’ nothin’ of it n’ sh*t.

Big. f*ckin. Mistake.

Grab my nigga by his neck n’ force his clueless ass to tha’ ground n lean over him, make sure he ain’t still thinkin’ this is all fun n’ games wid’ OG. “Stay tha’ f*ck on the groun’,” I command’a him, seein’ a 9’ in his waistban’. Aiight, you know, I ain’ leavin’ without that sh*t. I lean back down n grab that sh*t. Check the chamber: four hollows, aiight, I can work wi’ this sh*t right here!

“Gotta be kiddin’ me, OG?”

Nigga can’t believe I’m turnin’ on my own niggas. fa**ot-ass don’t know me; ain’t sh*t all new. I keep the grip aimed at his ass – he gettin’ real itchy now – realize ol’ OG ain’ f*ckin’ aroun’ no mo’. I get in his ride n’ start that sh*t up. People start realizin’ whagwan, so I’m ‘bout done here. Put it in drive n’ see Rodney ‘bout to get up. sh*t’s an automatic, aiight, slam my foot down n run my nigga ova’! Crush his hea’ like a water balloon unda’ my nigga’s own tire.

Ain’ done yet. Naw’, f*ck this kid. You ain’ ‘bout to shrug ya’ boy off an’ act like three minutes late AIN’T THREE MINUTES LATE, NIGGUH.

I pit this hoe in reverse n’ go back ova’ Rodney’s half-dead ass. Drag his body unda’ the wheels n’ sh*t, crushin’ his legs. Nigga ain’ gonna be missed by no one but me.

...After all, that was my homie.

‘Til next time,

Ya’ boy,
OG NN xx

VProductions
  • VProductions

Mack Pimp

• BUSTED!

Posted 10 April 2013 - 10:52 PM

This is awesome biggrin.gif but starting to get a bit predictible now Tony, he needs to do something different. I mean we know he one nasty nigguh, but he just kills all his homies. Maybe he can try to rampage less.

TonyZimmzy
  • TonyZimmzy

The Bearded Child

• Members

Posted 11 April 2013 - 12:45 AM

QUOTE (VProductions @ Wednesday, Apr 10 2013, 22:52)
This is awesome biggrin.gif but starting to get a bit predictible now Tony, he needs to do something different. I mean we know he one nasty nigguh, but he just kills all his homies. Maybe he can try to rampage less.

I just copy and paste what he e-mails me, removing my own e-mail address. I can't control his life. He sent me an e-mail earlier about stomping a baby to death or something... I'll have to make sure this website isn't being tracked, then I'll post it. ph34r.gif

VProductions
  • VProductions

Mack Pimp

• BUSTED!

Posted 11 April 2013 - 01:27 AM

I just hope he changes for the better wink.gif And lol about the email.

TonyZimmzy
  • TonyZimmzy

The Bearded Child

• Members

Posted 14 April 2013 - 12:33 PM

To:
Subject: Dat stench, nigga! What that smell like?!

Body:

No time for pleasantries today, pecker wood. Ya boy’s sendin’ this sh*t from sum’ family homeboy’s phone. Chillin’ wi’ a party bitch ri’ now, sippin’ from her open wounds with a crazy straw from a dead ass kid’s Happy Meal in tha’ emergency room.

Aiight so here’s the scene, you feelin’ this? Dro’ down in ma’ nigga Rodney’s Landro, tires gettin’ real sticky. Pull in to a gas station ‘bout two block away from where I played God wi’ my nigga’s fate. I get out n spit at the family homeboy a pump over. “Nigga, what you think’s wrong wi’ my whip?”

He lookin’ like someone just raped his mother half ta’ death. Not nobody though, no. This nigga OG Nig Nog of all niggas.

Spottin’ the blood n clumps’a marrow n all the juices on the car’s back tiya, all that good sh*t, he gettin’ a real shifty eye. I seen this sh*t! Nigga, I seen this sh*t before. This like ‘dem wildlife shows up in Africa wi’ the lions n’ sh*t – protectin’ ‘dey family n’ all that sh*t.

“You gettin’ real with me, family homeboy?” I calmly ask, not hesitating to spit venom at a nigga in a heartbeat if nee’ be. You know y’boy; always got that clip fo’ that grip a’lo the ways.

He try ta’ get back in that station wagon bu’sh*t. I see his two milky ass kids in the back eyein’ me sumit ferocious, nigga. I ain’ abou’that. Now I seein’ this sh*t again! Now ‘dey protectin’ ‘dey lil brother or sister! Some real heart-warming, sick ass sh*t!

Befo’ he get’ta puttin’ his greasy ass back on tha’ gas, I put my boot thru’ ‘dat back window!

Now unda’stan’ sumin’ here: puttin’ my boot thru’ back windows n’ grindin’ my SH*T all over sum’ eight month ol’ baby ain’ sumit I’m too familiar with, but f*ck it anyway; I’m game to try new things once in’a while.

Now tha’ nigga fires a cheap shot back at ya’ boy; pits that sh*t in reverse n’ runs my ashy ass down. My foot’s half-stuck in his broke ass sh*t, n’ half-stuck all up in his cryin’ ass baby! Nigga reverses right over y’boy.

I come ta’ my senses, see he’s gettin’ out tha’ whip wi’ a tiya’ iron in hand.

Big. f*ckin’. Mistake.

Insi’ ‘dem walls, I ain’t had nothin’ but time to put ‘dem mad push-ups in, so I sprung up like a cat full’a Paul Newman’s mother f*ckin’ ranch dressin’ n’ I stabbed family homeboy in the chest with my rubba’ ban’ shank.

All I her’ is his whitebread kids cryin’ fo’ either ‘dey daddy or ‘dey lil grinded-ass baby – grown ass man turned that lil nigga into a hamburga’ patty.

Grabbed homeboy’s phone n’ checked the car over. “How y’doin, how y’doin?” I introduce myself to his kids, extending a handshake. ‘Dey cryin’, tryin’a clamour away int’a tha’ boot’a the car n’ sh*t... lol.

...AIIGHT f*ck ‘EM ‘DEN. I try n’ be nice n’ sh*t. Don’t say I ain’t tryin’a be nice. I stabbed ‘dey dead baby siblin’ in tha’ head so hard, the blade went clean thru’ ‘dat lil’ unda’developed skull n’ I ended up punchin’ him or her in the face wi’ the shank’s handle n’ ya’ boy’s own fist, nigga!

Up n’ saw ‘dey’d just gone’a McDonald’s. Snagged ‘dat ‘dere Happy Meal, ate ‘dat sh*t n’ came over here to get checked over. Alo’ the way I met this party bitch, Gemini.

Swear ta’ F*CK if this doctor don’t hurry his medical whiteboy ass up, I’ma go ol’ skool up in here. Think I’m up next. Hit you up soon, boy. Betta’ hope my sh*t’s A-okay n’ I ain’t ruptured my sh*t ri’ now... or I’m takin’ that sh*t out on Shaniqua’s fine ass.

Forever ya’ boy,
OG NN xx

VProductions
  • VProductions

Mack Pimp

• BUSTED!

Posted 21 April 2013 - 09:00 PM

Lol he is absolutly genius.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users