9 replies to this topic
Muhammad Hamdan
  • Muhammad Hamdan

Spammaster

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 April 2013 - 06:56 AM

My former id is getthef*ckaoutgta

I do nothing wrong im not troller either so why i got banned can any mod explain me

Crumplet
  • Crumplet

Hustler

• Members

Posted 07 April 2013 - 06:59 AM

You didn't need to make a thread for this, contact Adrian or Ryan, any of the moderator's/forum leader's on here smile.gif

DryJohnson45
  • DryJohnson45

Poet to the dumb

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 April 2013 - 07:00 AM

You tried masterbating to my imaginary friend

Muhammad Hamdan
  • Muhammad Hamdan

Spammaster

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 April 2013 - 07:02 AM

QUOTE (Crumplet @ Sunday, Apr 7 2013, 06:59)
You didn't need to make a thread for this, contact Adrian or Ryan, any of the moderator's/forum leader's on here smile.gif

Okey dokey then

Adriaan
  • Adriaan

Uncut

• Members
  • None
  • Most Helpful [GTA Series] 2012
    Most Knowledgeable [GTA Series] 2012
    Most Respected 2012
    Most Helpful 2012
    Best Returning Member 2012
    Best Contributor [GTA Series] 2012
    Best Forum Ledby 2012
    Best Moderator 2012

Posted 07 April 2013 - 07:10 AM

Girish banned you because there was an IP match to your older account super drifter. http://www.gtaforums...showuser=581511

It seems he banned you back then because you told him to f*ck off via PM after giving you a temp ban for the last post on that account (an image macro). Lame...

I guess the only advice I can give you is to apologize to him and hope he can arrange for your last banned account to get unbanned.

It seems you learned your lesson with the image macros on the newer account that got banned and didn't do anything wrong on that account. We're often a forgiving place when it comes to these sort of things, and I can only hope Girish would do the same in your case.

The real O.G loc
  • The real O.G loc

ORiginal Gangsta Loc

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 April 2013 - 07:41 AM

QUOTE (Aiden Pierce @ Sunday, Apr 7 2013, 06:56)

I do nothing wrong im not troller either so why i got banned can any mod explain me

Ey Homie, that nigga Girish aint gonna fo-giva ya knowhatimean? dat nigga got a heart ice cold and fo sho he aint got no sense of huma.

Best to stick wif this account you postin from

Flight180Victm
  • Flight180Victm

Give me the power, I beg of you!

• Members

Posted 07 April 2013 - 08:01 AM

QUOTE (Adriaan @ Sunday, Apr 7 2013, 07:10)
We're often a forgiving place when it comes to these sort of things

Ha, no offence Adriaan but that's bullsh*t. I'm not gonna get into the whole thing, but I pretty much begged Waddy, an admin, to give me back my commenting ability and basically, he gave me the finger and then completely ignored me. And it was only because I had made an extra account. Miamivicecity was the only person on here who tried his best to help me out. I'm not trying to call you a liar Adriaan, cause you're not, infact I think you're one of the most honest members on here apart from Miamivicecity. I guess just want everybody to know, how unforgiving Waddy is and how he will even completely completely ignore you. sneaky2.gif Guess I shouldn't have said, "I won't get into the whole thing" colgate.gif Hope I don't get banned for this....

Muhammad Hamdan
  • Muhammad Hamdan

Spammaster

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 April 2013 - 11:59 AM Edited by Aiden Pierce, 07 April 2013 - 12:03 PM.

QUOTE (The real O.G loc @ Sunday, Apr 7 2013, 07:41)

Ey Homie, that nigga Girish aint gonna fo-giva ya knowhatimean? dat nigga got a heart ice cold and fo sho he aint got no sense of huma.

Yeah homie i think you are right

Travís.
  • Travís.

Gangsta

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 08 April 2013 - 04:28 AM

I doubt he'll un ban it.

I found him quite rude when I talked to him.
  • pikachu2g likes this

Girish
  • Girish

Leone Family Mafia

• India
  • Best Moderator 2011

Posted 08 April 2013 - 04:33 AM

QUOTE (The real O.G loc @ Sunday, Apr 7 2013, 13:11)

Switch off your stupid internet persona, rdemel. You're not OG Loc. You're just annoying.

@Aiden Pierce: Your old account will not be unbanned. Continue on this account. Step out of line again and you'll be re-banned.

@Everyone else who is not staff: Stop posting in this forum where you've no clue about anything. This is not Gen Chat. Leave the support matters to the staff to deal with.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users