Liberty - A Work in Progress

7 replies to this topic
aKKolade
  • aKKolade

GTAV Roleplay [PS3] Founder

• Members
  • None
  • Best Event 2013 "[PS3] Grand Theft Auto V Roleplay"

Posted 07 April 2013 - 04:42 AM Edited by aKKolade, 16 April 2013 - 12:43 AM.

My Idea

To deliver the most realistic roleplay experience possible in GTA IV based on years of GTA experience and collective ideas from other roleplayers. Car prices, house prices, drug prices, etc. will be calculated on their IRL prices. The law will operate on realistic jurisdiction and with full diligence. There will be no president, but a mayor will be placed to maintain order and prevent chaos within the city. Organized/Un-Organized crime would be apparent and the police or FBI would regularly try to suppress them.In conclusion, I plan to maintain a roleplay event every other day which includes committed roleplayers and mature admins/moderators.

What I'm Looking For

-Admins
-Moderators
-Content Developers
-GFX Artist [To make Forum post GFX]
-Reserved spots for opening day

Content List [Regularly Updated]
Jobs/Pay
Drug Prices
Security Feature Prices [Locks, Bulletproof Glass, etc.]
Vehicle Prices
Gun Prices
Real Estate Prices
GTAForums.com Post

I look forward to hearing from you guys! If you are interested in an admin/moderator position, or if you want to reserve a spot for opening day, please PM me here.

VESRPG
  • VESRPG

VESRPG Leader

• Members

Posted 13 April 2013 - 07:03 PM Edited by Toke, 15 April 2013 - 04:39 AM.

Already done at VES. Contact me on xbox

no external advertising

aKKolade
  • aKKolade

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 April 2013 - 12:43 AM

QUOTE (VESRPG @ Saturday, Apr 13 2013, 19:03)
Already done at VES. Contact me on xbox

no external advertising

Thanks for the offer but I'm still making this, no offense but I feel that I can make a great custom roleplay that hasn't been see before.

Other than that [Updates 4/15/13]
- Drug prices are scaled to actual daily prices
- Security Feature prices have been accounted for and are ready

Side Note: Thoughts and prayers go out for those injured or killed today in Boston. Stay strong.

aKKolade
  • aKKolade

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 April 2013 - 04:00 AM

For those interested, get started by posting some information on your character[s] (backstory, age, etc.)!

NOOSEPFC
  • NOOSEPFC

Beat Cop

• Members

Posted 16 April 2013 - 05:12 AM

QUOTE (aKKolade @ Monday, Apr 15 2013, 23:00)
For those interested, get started by posting some information on your character[s] (backstory, age, etc.)!

Character's Name: Carter Miller

Character's Age: 28

Character's Occupation: Law Enforcement Officer for the LCPD.

Character's Story: Carter grew up in Los Santos with his father who was a cop for the LSPD, one night he opened his front door to a fellow officer his father worked with and was told he was shot. Carter's father was gunned down during a traffic stop by the driver who was part of the Ballas, a local gang in LS. After a tough time living in Los Santos, he decided to move to Liberty City and become a Law Enforcement officer himself and joined the LCPD. He decided to stay on Patrol for the LCPD since it was the same job his father performed and has been awarded medals and citations for bravery.

Rangerboy4
  • Rangerboy4

Snitch

• Members

Posted 18 April 2013 - 11:53 PM

Character's Name: Ryan Lewis

Character's Age: 22

Character's Occupation: Politican/ Owner of a cab business

Character's Story: Ryan Lewis was born in May 2, 1991 in Liberty City. His Dad owned the Bank of Liberty and thats why he got his wealth. While his dad wanted him to join the family business, he wanted to become a Senator for New York. But he would need money. So his dad gave him Cars to start hi own Taxi Service business (Lewis Private Taxi Company). His political Views are Conserative.

tippy1234567890
  • tippy1234567890

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 April 2013 - 02:31 AM Edited by tippy1234567890, 19 April 2013 - 03:24 AM.

Gxdddddddddd

james123456
  • james123456

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 26 May 2013 - 09:05 AM

Wizards are commonly popular for his or her durability to trigger big quantities of magical damage even though being somewhat lagging and gradual within armour place. The Diablo 3 expert falls directly in range with these thoughts...having said that with various creativities.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Diablo 3 gold | WOW Gold | Guild Wars 2 Gold

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users