Photo

Scary Stories

49 replies to this topic
EvilFuture
  • EvilFuture

To Harm and Withhold™

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 April 2013 - 02:53 AM Edited by gtafreak10, 07 April 2013 - 03:36 AM.

So, I decided to make this thread because I love hearing people's scary stories. I used to live in a "haunted" house and I had to deal with more sh*t than a Barack Obama campaign speech. Sh*t happened to me and my family left and right, and I'm so glad we're out of that house. Even before I was born it was happening. The point of this thread is for you to tell any experiences you have had with paranormal kind of stuff. I'll start with some personal experiences I've had.

When I was around 10 or so when we were still living in that house, I remember going to my room to get something. I flipped my light on, and there that bastard was. He was standing in the corner of my room, and I screamed harder than a little girl in a cockroach farm. I ran out of my room, and my mom ran in there, and of course, there wasn't anything there. I tried to pay no mind to it because I figured I was just paranoid from other experiences I had. Nothing happened for about a week, and I came to conclusion I was just paranoid. Well, a little while after that, I went to my room to go to bed, and I walked in, and it was like I walked through some kind of nuclear gas cloud, I got really cold, my vision blurred, and I couldn't breath. I started choking really bad and I had to run outside for some air and about a minute or so later I could breathe again. I slept in my moms room from then on because I was too afraid to even go into my room.

I'll tell you some other stories that happened to me and my family later. For now, I want you to tell you some paranormal stories, if any, that happened to you.

Sneakerhead.
  • Sneakerhead.

☛✔Goals Achieved: 1/1☚

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 April 2013 - 03:00 AM

I'm one of those people who don't believe stuff unless it's first hand and i'm witnessing it.

I have a experience, but I am about to go to sleep and I din't want to scare my self lol xD. Goodnight GTAF.

This message has been brought to you by GTAction99, 1100PM, Saturday 4/6/2013.

The experience involved a funeral home (srs).....

EvilFuture
  • EvilFuture

To Harm and Withhold™

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 April 2013 - 03:05 AM

QUOTE (GTAction99 @ Sunday, Apr 7 2013, 03:00)
I'm one of those people who don't believe stuff unless it's first hand and i'm witnessing it.

I have a experience, but I am about to go to sleep and I din't want to scare my self lol xD. Goodnight GTAF.

oh sh*t. a funeral home experience is the worst experience lol

Shiva.
  • Shiva.

Formerly shiva s

• Members

Posted 07 April 2013 - 03:22 AM

QUOTE (gtafreak10 @ Sunday, Apr 7 2013, 08:23)
I flipped my light on, and there that bastard was. He was standing in the corner of my room, and I screamed harder than a little girl..

You sure there was no mirror at the corner?

Sneakerhead.
  • Sneakerhead.

☛✔Goals Achieved: 1/1☚

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 April 2013 - 03:25 AM

QUOTE (gtafreak10 @ Sunday, Apr 7 2013, 03:05)
QUOTE (GTAction99 @ Sunday, Apr 7 2013, 03:00)

oh sh*t. a funeral home experience is the worst experience lol

I was going to post the full detailed story, but my POS computer f*cked up my post.

TL;DR Version:
>Enter funeral home with mom
>See room with colorful do not enter signs
>Think that the signs were jokes
>Enter room.
>Darker than the depths of hell.
>Turn o light and room was dimmer than all hell.
>See some f*Cked up sh*t, and smell some f*cked up sh*t.
Dead people with Y incisions, organs and ribs pulled out, mouths with dried up embalming fluid stains, things that would make the 10 kings of the depths of hell say "Holy f*ck".

Now I can't sleep. Oops. bored.gif
I cried the atlantic ocean that day. bored.gif

EvilFuture
  • EvilFuture

To Harm and Withhold™

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 April 2013 - 03:27 AM

QUOTE (shiva s @ Sunday, Apr 7 2013, 03:22)
QUOTE (gtafreak10 @ Sunday, Apr 7 2013, 08:23)
I flipped my light on, and there that bastard was. He was standing in the corner of my room, and I screamed harder than a little girl..

You sure there was no mirror at the corner?

haha I'm pretty sure there was no mirror. but it scared the sh*t out of me, I literally almost sh*t myself.

my underwear had more skid marks than a Nascar burnout

The Pizza Delivery Guy
  • The Pizza Delivery Guy

I'm Offended By This Username

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 April 2013 - 03:49 AM

One day... I deleted all the music on my computer...

I cried for days. There was over 1000 songs.

I haven't had any ghost stories ever. I really wish I did.

DarthShinobi
  • DarthShinobi

The fall is FAST and STEEP

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 April 2013 - 04:04 AM

Had a one night stand and when I woke up the girl was still in my bed, AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Audiophile
  • Audiophile

Soothe us with sweet lies...

• Zaibatsu
  • Canada

Posted 07 April 2013 - 04:10 AM Edited by Audiophile, 07 April 2013 - 04:16 AM.

QUOTE (Erebos @ Sunday, Apr 7 2013, 04:04)
Had a one night stand and when I woke up the girl was still in my bed, AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Seems legit.

I imagine that was more of a scary story for her than for you though. lol.gif

I am jk.

Scary story? Well. The usual lot....back when I was in elementary school "Bloody Mary" was very popular. I remember once a whole lot of us stood in front of a bathroom door while somone went in and "summoned" her in front of a mirror....the lights turned off and that girl ran out of there screaming. I lol'd like I never lol'd before.

EDITED for spell fails.

Kifflom112
  • Kifflom112

I like to spam

• Members

Posted 07 April 2013 - 04:25 AM

Back in 2009-2010 or so, some... odd things were going on in our house, lol.
I leave for school every weekday morning - unless it's the summer of course - and make sure everything in my room is off. So my mom leaves for work about 3-4 hours later and sometimes she claimed that my closet light was left on. That's not possible though, as I always made sure everything was off and nobody, nor did I, really went in my closet. There was a bunch of useless boxes and junk in there.
So I don't know how the lights turned on by themselves, but supposedly they did.

A year or two before 2009, some people in my neighborhood - which had been there since 2002 - claimed that some odd stuff was happening in their houses. Odd noises, lights turning on by themselves. My sister's friend's former house was supposedly haunted. They claimed the typical light/noise crap happened there too and their dogs often sensed something.

And then a few more years back, our house alarm had went off by itself. But before that, there was a strange blue light coming from the gameroon - according to what my mom had seen. The Wii wasn't on, nothing was on, everyone was in bed. And the window in the gameroom had a house like right next to it so the light couldn't have been coming from there. We also have a tree in front of the other window facing north, so it's not really possible for blue light from outside to shine as bright as my mom had seen - hell it's impossible that any lights from outside - especially from the gameroom's direction would be visible from the master bedroom front door.

I don't know what to believe, all I know is that this place is kind of odd.

Aljohnk
  • Aljohnk

*Intensifies*

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 07 April 2013 - 10:07 AM

I was going to sleep at 9:30pm but couldn't close my eyes as i was thinking this movie called "Starship Troopers". Minutes later, Big cockroach appeared on my wall which is next to bed, i scream the hell out of it and instead killing it with shoes or stomp it, I used deodorant spray to kill it and then the pest was dying as f*ck. In the next day, I cleaned my whole room and i learned my lesson.

Not really scary story xD tounge.gif

Voodoo
  • Voodoo

Cyclop have 9 years

• Unknown
  • Contribution Award [GTAF]

Posted 07 April 2013 - 12:55 PM

One night a couple of years ago while on a fall camping trip in the north woods I saw something that scared me so badly I had nightmares for weeks. It was the second night and we realized we had left a few things in the car. The cars were parked about a mile and a half down the trail from the campsite in a gravel parking lot. A friend and I volunteered to make the hike to the cars and set out around 11:30pm. It was a clear night so instead of using a flashlight, we waited for our eyes to adjust and went without one most of the way. We were walking along, joking about stupid things for around 15 minutes when I started to get the feeling we were being followed. I tried to pass it off as the general creepyness of being in the woods at night and that was working until my friend stopped short and said "listen". I strained my ears to listen for a moment and was just about to smack him for trying to freak me out when I heard it - a faint rustling noise.

It was a bit like the sound of someone in heavy boots wading through garbage. We tried to convince ourselves that it was just leaves in the wind, but we both knew that most of the leaves had fallen from the trees in the previous weeks... and this sound was more - purposeful. It was moving toward us. We quickened our pace while discussing all of the possibilities including our other friends stalking us to scare us. After what seemed to be an eternity, we reached the parking lot and our vehicles. I grabbed some beer and batteries while my friend got his camera and some other things we needed. We had just locked the cars and were about to head back up the hill when we heard the noise again - rustle rustle rustle - coming down the trail in our direction.

We quickly hid behind the cars and hatched a plan to jump out and scare our stalking friends to turn the joke back on them. I would leap out and yell and my friend would snap a pic of their surprised look. It was a great plan. It would have been really funny. I was thinking these things right up to the point where I noticed the eerie glow. What I saw come out of those woods that night was nothing of this earth as we know it. I let out a scream and ran like a lunatic down the gravel road away from that thing. My friend misinterpreted my scream and jumped out to snap a picture. We didn't find him until the next day. I made it to the ranger's station about an hour later to see that it was closed. I waited until morning and got a ride back from the park patrol. On the ground next to one of the cars was my friend's camera. I managed to save a frame from that night.

If you have a weak heart, do NOT click the link below.

LINK

It still gives me the shivers.

•¿F¡ññ4L¡ƒ£?•
  • •¿F¡ññ4L¡ƒ£?•

Well I'm sorry, Princess.

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 April 2013 - 01:10 PM

^Well done, I was just winding down for bed, and your story started to scare me, I clicked the link expecting that screaming bloodied lady, I slowly peek my eyes open, and I actually laughed, very heartily for about 30 seconds.

Thank you for that sir.

ArmedJudas47
  • ArmedJudas47

JamieRose

• Members

Posted 07 April 2013 - 01:15 PM Edited by ArmedJudas47, 07 April 2013 - 01:26 PM.

QUOTE (Voodoo @ Sunday, Apr 7 2013, 12:55)
One night a couple of years ago while on a fall camping trip in the north woods I saw something that scared me so badly I had nightmares for weeks. It was the second night and we realized we had left a few things in the car. The cars were parked about a mile and a half down the trail from the campsite in a gravel parking lot. A friend and I volunteered to make the hike to the cars and set out around 11:30pm. It was a clear night so instead of using a flashlight, we waited for our eyes to adjust and went without one most of the way. We were walking along, joking about stupid things for around 15 minutes when I started to get the feeling we were being followed. I tried to pass it off as the general creepyness of being in the woods at night and that was working until my friend stopped short and said "listen". I strained my ears to listen for a moment and was just about to smack him for trying to freak me out when I heard it - a faint rustling noise.

It was a bit like the sound of someone in heavy boots wading through garbage. We tried to convince ourselves that it was just leaves in the wind, but we both knew that most of the leaves had fallen from the trees in the previous weeks... and this sound was more - purposeful. It was moving toward us. We quickened our pace while discussing all of the possibilities including our other friends stalking us to scare us. After what seemed to be an eternity, we reached the parking lot and our vehicles. I grabbed some beer and batteries while my friend got his camera and some other things we needed. We had just locked the cars and were about to head back up the hill when we heard the noise again - rustle rustle rustle - coming down the trail in our direction.

We quickly hid behind the cars and hatched a plan to jump out and scare our stalking friends to turn the joke back on them. I would leap out and yell and my friend would snap a pic of their surprised look. It was a great plan. It would have been really funny. I was thinking these things right up to the point where I noticed the eerie glow. What I saw come out of those woods that night was nothing of this earth as we know it. I let out a scream and ran like a lunatic down the gravel road away from that thing. My friend misinterpreted my scream and jumped out to snap a picture. We didn't find him until the next day. I made it to the ranger's station about an hour later to see that it was closed. I waited until morning and got a ride back from the park patrol. On the ground next to one of the cars was my friend's camera. I managed to save a frame from that night.

LINK

scared the sh*t out of me.... i never looked at the photo LOL i might get a heart attack or something

[EDIT] damn i laugh so hard hahahaha

theomenofficial
  • theomenofficial

I'm back as a changed man.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 07 April 2013 - 01:27 PM

When I was 8, I read one of those chain comments on YouTube e.g. Repost this if you don't want to die tomorrow.

Well, I read it but I never reposted it. Then, in the middle of the night, my closet just swung open really fast and I nearly sh*t myself.

It really scared me back then.

theomenofficial
  • theomenofficial

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 07 April 2013 - 01:38 PM

QUOTE (Voodoo @ Sunday, Apr 7 2013, 13:55)

LINK

I had my hand covering the screen and was slowly lifting it as I then saw the picture. tounge.gif
You sneaky bastard, you had me fooled. tounge.gif

EDIT: Accidentally double posted. sad.gif

ArmedJudas47
  • ArmedJudas47

JamieRose

• Members

Posted 07 April 2013 - 01:39 PM

i thought the pic would be really scary!!! he got me! tounge.gif

Niko Vercetti 112
  • Niko Vercetti 112

That's, just, like, your opinion man

• Members

Posted 07 April 2013 - 02:00 PM

I used to have a mate who's brother claimed to have constantly be visited by aliens. Despite my firm beleif in them, I had doubted him as he seemed like a bit of a nutjob sometimes. My mate invited him and I over to his brother's place one night, as I had been locked out of my house (parents being out of town and me accidentally leaving my key inside).
Some of the things that happened that night were odd, as the power was constantly turning itself on/off, footsteps were heard running around outside every half-hour (even his nighbours rang him up to tell him they though someone had been hanging around) and for 10 minutes this pericing, high-pitched seemed to be emmiting itself from seemingly all around us. I was sh*t scared, and the fact this was a out of town, away from everything else made me even more worried. Never going there again.

Ηeath
  • Ηeath

Just Do It.

• Members

Posted 07 April 2013 - 02:01 PM

Heh, you got me there. tounge.gif Nice job. icon14.gif

Anyway, ever heard of 'eidolons'? I've seen one, we were on vacation, one hot afternoon, I saw something black, like this shadow-y thing picking on the curtains. Once it realized I saw it, it started running all over the cottage like a tornado, I then went out, asked my classmates who was wearing black, and none of 'em was wearing one. Days passed, and more and more of us saw it as well. ph34r.gif

theomenofficial
  • theomenofficial

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 07 April 2013 - 02:09 PM

I posted this in a scary thread a long time ago but I can't remember the full details so I will post a short version.

>Parents not home
>I was 11
>Man knocks on door with "parcel"
>Creepy man who is trying to get me out
>I call sister
>She calls the police
>He gets arrested

That's all I can remember.

Sgt. Foley
  • Sgt. Foley

Big Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 April 2013 - 02:25 PM

You could've gone into more detail omen... Like how it happened?

theomenofficial
  • theomenofficial

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 07 April 2013 - 02:27 PM

QUOTE (Sgt. Foley @ Sunday, Apr 7 2013, 15:25)

As I said, it was all I could remember right now.
I am currently searching for the thread and will write the full post when I find it.
I could remember Lightning Strike replying in it though.

Kifflom112
  • Kifflom112

I like to spam

• Members

Posted 07 April 2013 - 02:30 PM

QUOTE (Voodoo @ Sunday, Apr 7 2013, 07:55)

LINK

You ass! tounge.gif
I was closing my eyes and expected a screaming bitch.

T3CH 9
  • T3CH 9

Hustler

• Members

Posted 07 April 2013 - 02:31 PM

One time when I was younger, I rolled off my bed. When I rolled over, I looked under my bed. I saw red eyes staring right at me, I didn't know what it was :x

Sgt. Foley
  • Sgt. Foley

Big Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 April 2013 - 02:33 PM

QUOTE (T3CH 9 @ Sunday, Apr 7 2013, 10:31)
One time when I was younger, I rolled off my bed. When I rolled over, I looked under my bed. I saw red eyes staring right at me, I didn't know what it was :x

I had a similar experience.

Although, I didn't roll off my bed. I was tying my sneaker somewhere and i saw eyes. I almost ran but then i blinked and it was gone.

Kifflom112
  • Kifflom112

I like to spam

• Members

Posted 07 April 2013 - 02:41 PM

Quite a couple of years back, I had went to bed and a few minutes into laying there, I began to hear this scratching noise.
Now, we have squirrels that keep moving around in the attic - those damn things need to be removed or some fire may start - and often they make scratching noises... But never anywhere else but over the gameroom. In fact just heard a thump from them right now - in the gameroom. It's odd that any of them would be over my bedroom and at night as there is barely any noise at night from them. In addition, it was in the wall, not coming from the ceiling.
It was a rough scratching noise on the wall. No one was in my sisters room(which was beside mine). No one was even up stairs if I can recall correctly. I said, "Mom!" All loud and she came in, but didn't really take it seriously.
She's certainly not that skeptical though. One time she claims that she was home by herself, getting read for work, and while she did her the hairs on her neck began to stand up. She was so scared she ran out of the house.

ArmedJudas47
  • ArmedJudas47

JamieRose

• Members

Posted 07 April 2013 - 02:50 PM

QUOTE (theomenofficial @ Sunday, Apr 7 2013, 14:09)
I posted this in a scary thread a long time ago but I can't remember the full details so I will post a short version.

>Parents not home
>I was 11
>Man knocks on door with "parcel"
>Creepy man who is trying to get me out
>I call sister
>She calls the police
>He gets arrested

That's all I can remember.

And remember kids, DON'T TALK TO STRANGERS

I<3GTAV
  • I<3GTAV

I LOVE GARY PAYTON NO ONE UNDERSTANDS

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 April 2013 - 03:36 PM

I have a couple of stories to share. The first one was when I was around 8 or so. It was about 4 AM, I was using a laptop at my cabin, and I had a blanket over me. I got uncomfortable, so I repositioned myself. When I stopped moving, a part of the blanket beside me kept moving. I was in absolute shock. In the weeks before that, I was starting to think that place was haunted. My second story comes from when I was 11. Me and my mom were at my sister's volleyball game at her school, and she was taking pictures. When we got home, my mom looked at the pictures, and found a couple blue orbs floating around the gym. Apparently, that school is built on a Hopewell burial ground. There's even a marker in front of the school that tells about it. My third story is the weirdest, in my opinion. It was at my cabin again, I was 12 years old. My friend and his parents were visiting the cabin (our families are long time family friends). His mom is into paranormal things. We all were sitting around the camp fire next to my pond, and she decided to take pictures to see if there was anything lurking. Me and my friend went along, and we discovered an orb. Walking up to it, the camera died and came back to life. We kept videotaping it, and eventually I asked it a question. I asked it for a positive sign, and I heard the word "soul". I'm freaked out by that place to this day, whenever I sleep there I get really scared.

theomenofficial
  • theomenofficial

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 07 April 2013 - 03:55 PM

QUOTE (theomenofficial @ Sunday, Apr 7 2013, 15:27)
QUOTE (Sgt. Foley @ Sunday, Apr 7 2013, 15:25)

As I said, it was all I could remember right now.
I am currently searching for the thread and will write the full post when I find it.
I could remember Lightning Strike replying in it though.

f*ck it, I spent two hours looking for it and I can't find it. sad.gif

Witchking Of Angmar
  • Witchking Of Angmar

One Ring to rule them all.

• Members
  • England

Posted 07 April 2013 - 04:01 PM

QUOTE (The Pizza Delivery Guy @ Sunday, Apr 7 2013, 03:49)
One day... I deleted all the music on my computer...

I cried for days. There was over 1000 songs.

I haven't had any ghost stories ever. I really wish I did.

lol

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users