» «
Photo

Grand Theft Auto V: Dark City

11 replies to this topic
Master of San Andreas
  • Master of San Andreas

Leaving with a big bang, you guys rock.

• BUSTED!

Posted 06 April 2013 - 06:18 PM Edited by Master of San Andreas, 06 April 2013 - 06:21 PM.

Before you read
This is my version of GTA V
This is a video game
All credit to TonyZimmzy for the Inspiration
Enjoy. smile.gif

- GAME INFO -

Developers: Rockstar Games
Publishers: Rockstar Games
Platforms: Microsoft Windows, Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, PlayStation Vita, Nintendo Wii U.(This playthrough is done on PC)
Release Date:April 6th 2013 - Spring 2013
ESRB Rating: T - Teen 15+. Violence.

Storyline
When Ricardo Martinez is wrongly accused of Murder and is arrested by the Corrupt Government, A rocket missile hits the vehicle in which he was being transported to Prison. He and another gangsta called Jake survive the missile. Jake introduces him to the Don aka Girone Mendez leader of the Mafia. Inc. Ricardo soon learns that these are troubled times in DC, that the Government, Police everyone are corrupt. Ricardo decides to help the Mafia. Inc and starts his life as a Street Gangsta.

Dark City
Dark City is the capital of the State of DC. State of DC consists of five cities. Dark City, New Venturas, Stanford, Dundin and Rodeo.

Dark City: is loosely based upon real-life Manhattan. It plays a big part in the storyline. Famous landmarks including the Empire State Building can been seen here. It iis bigger than the combined area of Las Venturas, Los Santos and San Fierro.

New Venturas: is loosely based upon real-life Manhattan. It is the same size of Las Venturas as in San Andreas. It holds many big nightclubs and plays a crucial role in the game.

Stanford: is not based upon anything. It has some US culture so it is based upon some unknown US city. It equals to the size of both Shoreside Vale and Portland together. It plays a moderate role in the storyline

Dundin: is based upon San Francisco. It also has a bit of Countryside. It plays a big role in the storyline.

Rodeo: is where you start the game. It is based upon nothing. It is a filthy, dirty place equal to the size of San Fierro.

Radio Stations

Music 24/7™
Linkin Park - In the End
Rammstein - Waffen SS
Rammstein - Du Hast
The Veronicas - Untouched
Pluto - Long White Cross
PSY - Gangnam Style! Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif

Walkie Talky
The Day's News
Bill Watz's Talk show
The Cookery Guide
Random Talk
LOL! By Joe Ringer

Trinity
Micheal Jackson - Dangerous
Cut Copy - Lights and Music
Minecraft Parody - TNT
Trap_6 - The Cycle
Eric Pryndz - Pjanoo

Official Dark City Rap Station
Ice Cube - Thugs
Dr Dre and Snoop Dogg Ft - The Next Episode
50 Cent - In Da Club
Lil Wayne - 6ft 7ft
Dr Dre and Snoop Dogg - Nuthin' but a g thang

Unlimited
Akon - Smack That
Kanye West - It's Amazing
Like a G6
Kasabian - Club Foot
The Sopranos - Victory

Characters

Coming Soon! (sorry about this, I'll update it)

Weapons

9mm Silenced Pistol
9mm Pistol
Desert Eagle
Bullpup
AK-47
M4A1 Carbine
Assault Rifle
Sniper Rifle
Minigun
Molotovs
Baseball Bat
Golf stick
Knife

Master of San Andreas
  • Master of San Andreas

• BUSTED!

Posted 06 April 2013 - 06:20 PM

Reserved.

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Rumpy Bumps

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 April 2013 - 06:40 PM

T rating?

AceRay
  • AceRay

In my restless dreams, I see that town...

• Members

Posted 06 April 2013 - 08:38 PM

When I saw 'Grand Theft Auto V' and 'Inspired By' in the title, I almost had a heart attack...

But then I saw TonyZimmzy under that, and I relaxed. But isn't this more like a concept thread than a story?

Master of San Andreas
  • Master of San Andreas

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 April 2013 - 07:12 AM

@Universetwisters - The language will be mild as you will see as the story progresses.
@AceRay - Lol. Yeah it is more like a concept than a story but this only has Radio Stations and a Map and this is not really a GTA concept and concepts have vehicles and much more detail. tounge.gif

TonyZimmzy
  • TonyZimmzy

The Bearded Child

• Members

Posted 07 April 2013 - 09:59 AM

Sounds good, mate. I'll be sure to follow along. smile.gif

H.I.M.
  • H.I.M.

☻The Steaked MC. ☺

• Members

Posted 07 April 2013 - 12:02 PM

Congrats Master! Wish you good luck on this. But doesn't this belong in the GTA series Forum? mercie_blink.gif

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Rumpy Bumps

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 April 2013 - 12:11 PM

QUOTE (Master of San Andreas @ Saturday, Apr 6 2013, 13:18)

Music 24/7™
Linkin Park - In the End
Rammstein - Waffen SS
Rammstein - Du Hast
The Veronicas - Untouched
Pluto - Long White Cross
PSY - Gangnam Style! Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif

And what kind of station is this? Death metal and K-pop?

Master of San Andreas
  • Master of San Andreas

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 April 2013 - 04:22 PM

First mission may be up by tomorrow.

And this isn't belonging to the Series Chat section, It has sequels, currently only a Trilogy but I might write more. smile.gif

Yeah I need help and I have to edit out a bit of the radio stations. Any help would be appreciated. tounge.gif

Master of San Andreas
  • Master of San Andreas

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 April 2013 - 02:25 PM

First mission! Sorry for the double post guys. Enjoy. smile.gif

Escape

CUTSCENE

A Prison transport vehicle is driving along the road. It is raining heavily. The camera suddenly flips into the interior
of the vehicle and focuses on the Protagonist's face Ricardo Martinez. There are four other Prisoners in the vehicle, 2
guards and the driver. As the vehicle moves on, Ricardo's thoughts are played out for the player to hear.

Ricardo: I am an innocent man living in a dangerous country. I was imprisoned for a crime I did not commit.

The vehicle continues to move on and Ricardo's thoughts continue for the player to hear:

Ricardo: I am now going to jail, I did not kill that guy, I don't know who he is, But the government here are so corrupt
they do not listen to me.

The vehicle suddenly stops at a signal. The road is right at the edge of the Island. The waves can be hear beating against
the land. Suddenly, a peculiar sound is heard.

Guard 1: What is that?

The camera flips around and focuses on the window of the vehicle. The guard walks upto the window and looks out.

Guard 1: What the hell, No hit the gas!
Driver: What?
Guard 1: MISSILE INCOMING!

Too late. The missile struck with a loud BOOM, toppling the vehicle and the screen goes black.

After a while the screen comes back into view. You are now looking through Ricardo's eyes. His vision is hazy and he seems
to have survived the missile hit, but he is injured.

Voice: Hey man, You all right?

Ricardo looks around with difficulty. The scene around him is full of panic,smoke and confusing.

Voice: Don't worry I got you.

Ricardo falls unconscious. For a while the screen will be black and then it will return to the game.

Ricardo: Where am I?

He looks around. He is lying on a soft bed. He has a bandage on his chest. But how did he get here?

Voice: Hey!

Ricardo looks around at a man coming to his bed. The man takes a seat at the end of his bed.

Ricardo: Who are you?
Man: Just call me Jake, I saved you, you're a prisoner ain't ya'?
Ricardo: I didn't do anything. The governments corrupt as hell here.
Jake: Yeah.
Ricardo: What happened to the rest?
Jake: Dead. All gone.
Ricardo: Yeah and what do you do?
Jake: Me? I am a gangsta, homie, part of the Mafia. Inc.
Ricardo: Oh... I see
Jake: Do you want to join?
Ricardo: Hell no, I don't want to get into this gangsta business!
Jake: You won't regret it.
Ricardo: I just don't know man, It's a dangerous Country...
Jake: Dangerous with only The Government. Don't you want to wipe 'em off?
Ricardo: Well... Yeah
Jake: Then come on! Get your gangsta boots on!
Ricardo: I don't know man... I'll think about it.
Jake(sighing): Well your wounds should have healed by now change into some new clothes, I've got a job for you.
Ricardo: A job?
Jake: I need my car back. Some idiot stole it, He's just a couple blocks away, But I am a busy man and I have no time for such
idiots.
Ricardo: It's not exactly a crime, isn't it?
Jake: It was he who stole it!
Ricardo: All right, I get the point.

Jake get's up and leaves the room.

Gameplay

You are now completly in control of Ricardo. Your health bar is at 78% due to the wounds you sustained during the blast.
Your money bar is currently empty and you have no weapons except for your fist. You now have a chance to test out the game's controls,etc. Get down the stairs and out of the house.

Once you do that, There should be a car parked in front of the house, Take that by pressing the F button and head to the house of the stealer of Jake's
car. The destination is marked by a pink blimp. The controls of the game start flashinh up on the to left of the screen.
Press W to accelerate, Press S to slow down, Press A to turn left and D to turn right. You will also hear news reports on the radio
about the recent blast.

Once you reach your destination, get out of the car, You will find the stealer talking on his phone near the car. Jack the car and drive away:

Stealer: My caaar!

You can either kill the Stealer or leave him alone. Once you reach Jake's house, Park the car inside the pink marker to complete
the mission

Mission Passed! +100$!

VProductions
  • VProductions

Mack Pimp

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 April 2013 - 03:11 PM

Nice intro but camera angles are not needed. If it is happening it is gonna be onscreen isnt it, I was learnt that lesson once. smile.gif Hope I helped.

Master of San Andreas
  • Master of San Andreas

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 April 2013 - 03:13 PM

QUOTE (VProductions @ Monday, Apr 8 2013, 20:41)
Nice intro but camera angles are not needed. If it is happening it is gonna be onscreen isnt it, I was learnt that lesson once. smile.gif Hope I helped.

Thanks for the feedback. Yeah I'll think about the camera angles. I know Eminece told you about it when you wrote Annhilation. tounge.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users