Posted 09 April 2013 - 10:01 PM
• The handling is awful, absolutely abysmal.
• Cars blow up too easily; add this to the diddly handling and you have yourself a lethal combination. Super job, Rockstar! /s
• This game has no map. Need I say more?
• Claude dies too fast.
• The aiming is ******* balls on the PS2 which makes dying easier and the whole experience even more infuriating.
• Due to no map, it is unclear where to go on some missions - yet again this is another game-ruining flaw.
• Cars seem to 'bounce' around upon impact which makes for an infuriating experience.
• The cops are suicidal. That's right, they just seem to slam their speeding cars into Claude whatever the cost; even if they'll plunge into te sea after doing so. Yet another example of poor AI.
• CLAUDE DOESN'T SPEAK.
1. It's not awful, it's quite easy and kinda similar to the III era handling from the other games.. just much quicker
2. Again once you get used to it you shouldn't have a problem with it, don't drive at high speed for no reason, take your time unless it's a chase sequence you should be fine slow down when you have to
3. You don't need a map at all, it was easy for me to get used to the locations of specific stuff without needing to Google it, even the routes were easy to learn.
4. Stay far away from the enemies, use your assault rifle or sniper when you need it don't just run up to them hoping you can kill 50 of them like in San Andreas or Liberty City Stories
5. I'll admit the sensitivity was pretty high when you have the first person view aiming but once you practice it enough you'll be fine, if you still have trouble then pick up weapons that don't force you to that view
6. Same as 3, keep repeating it and you'll figure it out eventually.. learning the routes are extremely easy and rewarding
7. Like I said for #2
8. This game was made in 2001, not 2055 and if you see them about to slam into you put the brakes on.. don't try and speed up 100 MPH
9. Not a game breaker at all, I liked it that he didn't speak because I didn't mind at all