Photo

I hate this game.

49 replies to this topic
CJs Sphincter
  • CJs Sphincter

Rat

• BUSTED!

Posted 06 April 2013 - 06:06 PM

Being the only GRAND THEFT AUTO that I haven't completed, I can conclude with a reason for that. Why? Well, I hate it. Let me touch on some of the negatives:
The handling is awful, absolutely abysmal.
Cars blow up too easily; add this to the diddly handling and you have yourself a lethal combination. Super job, Rockstar! /s
This game has no map. Need I say more?
Claude dies too fast.
The aiming is ******* balls on the PS2 which makes dying easier and the whole experience even more infuriating.
Due to no map, it is unclear where to go on some missions - yet again this is another game-ruining flaw.
Cars seem to 'bounce' around upon impact which makes for an infuriating experience.
The cops are suicidal. That's right, they just seem to slam their speeding cars into Claude whatever the cost; even if they'll plunge into te sea after doing so. Yet another example of poor AI.
CLAUDE DOESN'T SPEAK.

That is my opinion, the sequel (per-SE), Vice City, is my favourite GRAND THEFT AUTO and wipes the floor with the POS that is GTAIII. Sorry, I just needed to vent that after "trying" to play it again.

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Ich liebe dich.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 April 2013 - 06:51 PM

Bullsh*t! It does have a map, a very good one too! Did your copy of the game come with the foldable map?

GoldenBlade
  • GoldenBlade

Hustlin'

• Members

Posted 06 April 2013 - 07:02 PM

There is no need to create a topic like this. Even though you don't like the game, other people do! People that come to the GTA III subforum just to hate on the game ruin the fun for people who like the game, and actually wanna talk about it. -____-

GTAKid667
  • GTAKid667

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-Kingdom
  • Most Helpful [GTA] 2013
    Contribution Award [GTA III]

Posted 06 April 2013 - 07:06 PM Edited by GTAKid667, 06 April 2013 - 07:08 PM.

QUOTE (CJs Sphincter @ Saturday, Apr 6 2013, 18:06)

1 The handling is awful, absolutely abysmal.
2 Cars blow up too easily; add this to the diddly handling and you have yourself a lethal combination. Super job, Rockstar! /s
3 This game has no map. Need I say more?
4 Claude dies too fast.
5 The aiming is ******* balls on the PS2 which makes dying easier and the whole experience even more infuriating.
6 Due to no map, it is unclear where to go on some missions - yet again this is another game-ruining flaw.
7 Cars seem to 'bounce' around upon impact which makes for an infuriating experience.
8 The cops are suicidal. That's right, they just seem to slam their speeding cars into Claude whatever the cost; even if they'll plunge into te sea after doing so. Yet another example of poor AI.
9 CLAUDE DOESN'T SPEAK.

1. The Handling of Vehicles is not that bad and personally I think GTA Vice City's handling a lot worse. Also in 2001 there were not many games with good vehicle handling.

2. Once again, how can VC be your favourite when your call rolls around every corner? The Handling is not that bad for a 2001 game.
3. Games comes with a fold out map and because of the size, the minimap is enough. iOS and Android versions have a map.
4. Get Armor and some prostitutes and it isn't that bad. I've done 10-12 playthroughs without even getting wasted.
5. Bullsh*t! Aiming is easy, especially with a Pistol, Uzi and Shotgun. Also, ARE THEY DIFFERENT CONTROLS TO GTA VICE CITY? NO
6. Follow the blip and use any roads in the way.
7. I don't see how this is infuriating
8. I do agree with you on this yet I don't think it stops you completing the game. Like I said I've done 10-12 playthroughs without even getting wasted
9. So? What difference does it make? You don't have to speak. There are plenty of people in the world who cannot speak.

Weak Argument, I understand you may not like the game but saying VC is better and then listing flaws that apply to VC aswell? notify.gif

CJs Sphincter
  • CJs Sphincter

Rat

• BUSTED!

Posted 06 April 2013 - 07:15 PM

QUOTE (GTAKid667 @ Saturday, Apr 6 2013, 19:06)

2 Cars blow up too easily; add this to the diddly handling and you have yourself a lethal combination. Super job, Rockstar! /s
4 Claude dies too fast.
5 The aiming is ******* balls on the PS2 which makes dying easier and the whole experience even more infuriating.
6 Due to no map, it is unclear where to go on some missions - yet again this is another game-ruining flaw.
7 Cars seem to 'bounce' around upon impact which makes for an infuriating experience.
8 The cops are suicidal. That's right, they just seem to slam their speeding cars into Claude whatever the cost; even if they'll plunge into te sea after doing so. Yet another example of poor AI.
9 CLAUDE DOESN'T SPEAK.

1. The Handling of Vehicles is not that bad and personally I think GTA Vice City's handling a lot worse. Also in 2001 there were not many games with good vehicle handling.

2. Once again, how can VC be your favourite when your call rolls around every corner? The Handling is not that bad for a 2001 game.
3. Games comes with a fold out map and because of the size, the minimap is enough. iOS and Android versions have a map.
4. Get Armor and some prostitutes and it isn't that bad. I've done 10-12 playthroughs without even getting wasted.
5. Bullsh*t! Aiming is easy, especially with a Pistol, Uzi and Shotgun. Also, ARE THEY DIFFERENT CONTROLS TO GTA VICE CITY? NO
8. I do agree with you on this yet I don't think it stops you completing the game. Like I said I've done 10-12 playthroughs without even getting wasted
9. So? What difference does it make? You don't have to speak. There are plenty of people in the world who cannot speak.

Weak Argument, I understand you may not like the game but saying VC is better and then listing flaws that apply to VC aswell? notify.gif

While I understand what you're saying, Vice City corrected most of the said flaws.
It added a map, made the handling smoother and not too sensitive, fixed the aiming, made cars tougher, the police didn't scare the **** out of me and so on.

GTAKid667
  • GTAKid667

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 06 April 2013 - 07:18 PM

QUOTE (CJs Sphincter @ Saturday, Apr 6 2013, 19:15)
QUOTE (GTAKid667 @ Saturday, Apr 6 2013, 19:06)

4 Claude dies too fast.
9 CLAUDE DOESN'T SPEAK.

While I understand what you're saying, Vice City corrected most of the said flaws.
It added a map, made the handling smoother and not too sensitive, fixed the aiming, made cars tougher, the police didn't scare the **** out of me and so on.

Well, how did it improve the aiming?
The Police are less violent but deploy spikes so you have to drive around them if you want to be able to control your car
Big Vehicles roll over to easily (Moonbeam and Ambulance)
Also iOS and Android versions of III have a map

GoldenBlade
  • GoldenBlade

Hustlin'

• Members

Posted 06 April 2013 - 07:22 PM

Aiming and handling improved in Vice City? If it did, it didn't improve much.

Arsen Vitiuk
  • Arsen Vitiuk

Grand Theft Auto III Chain Game Former Chief

• Members
  • Ukraine

Posted 07 April 2013 - 08:25 AM

QUOTE (CJs Sphincter @ Saturday, Apr 6 2013, 21:06)

Cars blow up too easily; add this to the diddly handling and you have yourself a lethal combination. Super job, Rockstar! /s
Claude dies too fast.
The aiming is *******  balls on the PS2 which makes dying easier and the whole experience even more infuriating.
Due to no map, it is unclear where to go on some missions - yet again this is another game-ruining flaw.
Cars seem to 'bounce' around upon impact which makes for an infuriating experience.
The cops are suicidal. That's right, they just seem to slam their speeding cars into Claude whatever the cost; even if they'll plunge into te sea after doing so. Yet another example of poor AI.
CLAUDE DOESN'T SPEAK.

That is my opinion, the sequel (per-SE), Vice City, is my favourite GRAND THEFT AUTO and wipes the floor with the POS that is GTAIII. Sorry, I just needed to vent that after "trying" to play it again.

Lemme drop in my 2 cents:
  • Depends on what car you drive and/or how professional are you at driving at all.
  • Again, depends on the car and your driving skills overall. There are some cars that both have decent handling and will take a good beating before finally being wrecked. You just have to know what vehicles to look for.
  • So what? It is difficult at first, considering the fact that you played 'younger' games before. But as you get to know the city more, you'll one day find yourself in a situation where you won't need any map at all. And this experience helped me in particular reduce the use of the in-game map in other III-era games.
  • Other protagonists can also die fast if you're not careful enough. But I have to admit, some baddies are more lethal in GTA III than in other games.
  • If you have trained yourself enough to be able to use it, then you'll find it not so hard at all. But yes, Claude always aims at the closest target rather than at the enemy who is standing a bit further - something that was corrected in GTA VC and on. I suggest using M16 or a Sniper Rifle in such cases.
  • On the first playthrough, yes. But if you play this game long enough, you will learn all the destinations by heart. Remember: it is always hard to learn.
  • Depends on the cars, again. On the cars' mass, to be more precise.
  • The VCPD is suicidal as well... In fact, even more suicidal because of the spike strips deployed on the roads.
  • So what? That isn't a valid point, no comment on that.
P.S. In fact, it would have been better if you played GTA III before trying any other game from the series. You probably wouldn't hate it so much...

lloydo
  • lloydo

Count

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 April 2013 - 11:07 AM

It's an old game, if you're going to play it again you have to accept there are flaws compared to newer games.

ThatSpecialSomeone
  • ThatSpecialSomeone

• Members
  • Slovakia

Posted 07 April 2013 - 11:14 AM

QUOTE (Arsen Vitiuk @ Sunday, Apr 7 2013, 08:25)
In fact, it would have been better if you played GTA III before trying any other game from the series. You probably wouldn't hate it so much...

Exactly. Keep in mind that was the first attempt to make 3D GTA from Rockstar, so you can't expect it to be perfect game. But I know how you feel I disliked game a bit as well, but later as I played more, I realised that this game isn't much worse from any other GTA game, it's an awesome game that is played by thousands of people even today. smile.gif

H.I.M.
  • H.I.M.

☻The Steaked MC. ☺

• Members

Posted 07 April 2013 - 11:29 AM

The OP proved he is an idiot by the first post. The game was old and it was made by a whole new game engine during that time which made it a landmark in the history of video gaming. It was evolution. The whole GTA franchise became a success because of that. Claude was the revolutionary protagonist. Tommy, Niko, Carl they were just evolution. But Claude was revolution.

Th3MaN1
  • Th3MaN1

Gangsta

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 07 April 2013 - 11:42 AM

Being the only GRAND THEFT AUTO that I haven't completed, I can conclude with a reason for that. Why? Well, I hate it. Let me touch on some of the negatives:
Claude dies too fast.
The aiming is ******* balls on the PS2 which makes dying easier and the whole experience even more infuriating.
CLAUDE DOESN'T SPEAK.

I wanted to adress my own opinions, but no need for that. In the end, GTA 3 will always be good.

CJs Sphincter
  • CJs Sphincter

Rat

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 April 2013 - 02:38 PM

QUOTE (Arsen Vitiuk @ Sunday, Apr 7 2013, 08:25)

Claude dies too fast.
CLAUDE DOESN'T SPEAK.

Lemme drop in my 2 cents:
  • Depends on what car you drive and/or how professional are you at driving at all.
  • Again, depends on the car and your driving skills overall. There are some cars that both have decent handling and will take a good beating before finally being wrecked. You just have to know what vehicles to look for.
  • So what? It is difficult at first, considering the fact that you played 'younger' games before. But as you get to know the city more, you'll one day find yourself in a situation where you won't need any map at all. And this experience helped me in particular reduce the use of the in-game map in other III-era games.
  • Other protagonists can also die fast if you're not careful enough. But I have to admit, some baddies are more lethal in GTA III than in other games.
  • If you have trained yourself enough to be able to use it, then you'll find it not so hard at all. But yes, Claude always aims at the closest target rather than at the enemy who is standing a bit further - something that was corrected in GTA VC and on. I suggest using M16 or a Sniper Rifle in such cases.
  • On the first playthrough, yes. But if you play this game long enough, you will learn all the destinations by heart. Remember: it is always hard to learn.
  • Depends on the cars, again. On the cars' mass, to be more precise.
  • The VCPD is suicidal as well... In fact, even more suicidal because of the spike strips deployed on the roads.
  • So what? That isn't a valid point, no comment on that.
P.S. In fact, it would have been better if you played GTA III before trying any other game from the series. You probably wouldn't hate it so much...

I know the map really well. The problem is that when I have to go on a mission I don't know whether to head towards the docks or cross the bridge at first as I can't see any further than my radar.

Arsen Vitiuk
  • Arsen Vitiuk

Grand Theft Auto III Chain Game Former Chief

• Members
  • Ukraine

Posted 07 April 2013 - 03:20 PM

QUOTE (CJs Sphincter @ Sunday, Apr 7 2013, 17:38)
I know the map really well. The problem is that when I have to go on a mission I don't know whether to head towards the docks or cross the bridge at first as I can't see any further than my radar.

Well, this situation is best solved by using the method of trials and errors. You won't die from trying. But it will take time until you know the missions themselves well enough to know where to go.

Practice makes perfect, what else can I say?

PK_LT
  • PK_LT

Prankster

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 April 2013 - 04:07 PM

You better burn yourself! Without this game, there wouldn't be a GTA games with storyline, 3D view e.t.c.

GTAKid667
  • GTAKid667

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 07 April 2013 - 04:47 PM

QUOTE (PK_LT @ Sunday, Apr 7 2013, 16:07)
You better burn yourself! Without this game, there wouldn't be a GTA games with storyline, 3D view e.t.c.

Well I wouldn't go as far to say no GTA would have a storyline or 3D map because they would of done it eventually.
The Game made the series a success and without it GTA wouldn't of ended up the Gaming Series it is today

Linc.
  • Linc.

16 5 5

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 07 April 2013 - 10:57 PM

I think the problem here isn't GTA 3, it's the stupid player behind the keyboard.

GoldenBlade
  • GoldenBlade

Hustlin'

• Members

Posted 07 April 2013 - 11:05 PM

QUOTE (lzw3 @ Sunday, Apr 7 2013, 22:57)
I think the problem here isn't GTA 3, it's the stupid player behind the keyboard.

Yes, you're right. Difficulty depends on the player. Experienced players wouldn't have as many problems.

Also, why is "Claude not being able to speak" such a problem for people?

DarthShinobi
  • DarthShinobi

The fall is FAST and STEEP

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 April 2013 - 04:49 AM

I think it's pretty fun, even on my iPad. The only thing that does frustrate me is the fact that any small tap while driving and your car is flipping over. tounge.gif

Mr. Jago
  • Mr. Jago

stamp collection

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 April 2013 - 05:38 AM

QUOTE (CJs Sphincter @ Saturday, Apr 6 2013, 11:06)
Claude dies too fast.
CLAUDE DOESN'T SPEAK.

I don't think you're treating it with enough patience, your frustration is just getting the best of you. I think you just need to relax and adapt to the game, sure it's behind but what did you expect? Don't jump into the missions right away, I'd suggest trying out Vigilante to get a grip on vehicle handling and gunplay, ample use of the handbrake is key in this game, and if you know how to use your guns well, then health shouldn't be much of an issue (if the cops are suicidal and the AI bad, then why are you having a hard time with health anyways?).

For the map I would suggest you try out Taxi Driver, too. You say you know the map, so why are routes a problem? Playing without a map really isn't that much of an issue, anyways, just zig-zagging through the streets in the general direction of the blip did me good. The aiming was always bad on the PS2 as well, they didn't really do it right until VCS' "smart aiming" system.

I don't think you're a video game guru who after 12 years of our mindless praise pointed out the inherent terrible-ness of this game. Maybe you really don't like it, or maybe you're just not giving it a chance.

CLAUDE DOESN'T SPEAK.

Can you explain this one to me? I don't see the argument here.

H.I.M.
  • H.I.M.

☻The Steaked MC. ☺

• Members

Posted 08 April 2013 - 10:03 AM

QUOTE (PK_LT)

Of course there will be GTA Games with storylines and in 3D view too. Because sooner or later when the technology in 2001 develops Rockstar is gonna get the idea. dozingoff.gif

QUOTE (lzw3)

Hats off, brother. smile.gif smile.gif

And yes the OP's stupid reasons..

QUOTE (The Guy Who Hates GTA 3 and have no good reason for it)

• The handling is awful, absolutely abysmal.
  • Cars blow up too easily; add this to the diddly handling and you have yourself a lethal combination. Super job, Rockstar! /s
  • This game has no map. Need I say more?
  • Claude dies too fast.
  • The aiming is ******* balls on the PS2 which makes dying easier and the whole experience even more infuriating.
  • Due to no map, it is unclear where to go on some missions - yet again this is another game-ruining flaw.
  • Cars seem to 'bounce' around upon impact which makes for an infuriating experience.
  • The cops are suicidal. That's right, they just seem to slam their speeding cars into Claude whatever the cost; even if they'll plunge into te sea after doing so. Yet another example of poor AI.
  • CLAUDE DOESN'T SPEAK.

1. The handling is OK because it was made in 2001. And for a game that was made in 2001 it is more than good.
2. Do you drive Stallions? or any Idahos? If so then you got a fair point but I don't think so. Anyways like AV said most of the cars i.e. Taxis, Mafia Sentinels, Yakuza Stingers and many more cars can take a lotta damage.
3. Yes you need to elaborate. The game has a map. Don't you see the circle on the bottom left of your screen? Time to wear glasses man!
4. No he doesn't. It takes about 10 AK 47 bullets to kill him. dozingoff.gif
5. I've no clue on consoles.
6. I think it made the game more challenging and it shows the blips and icons which make the game easy of course.
7. Bounce? We're bouncing now? dozingoff.gif
8. Of course. the game has poor AI because it was made in the past where advanced technology wasn't so common. And you like VC,eh? It has awesome AI eh? sarcasm.gif
user posted image
9. I don't understand your language.

Th3MaN1
  • Th3MaN1

Gangsta

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 08 April 2013 - 10:07 AM

QUOTE (H.I.M. @ Monday, Apr 8 2013, 13:03)
QUOTE (PK_LT)

Of course there will be GTA Games with storylines and in 3D view too. Because sooner or later when the technology in 2001 develops Rockstar is gonna get the idea. dozingoff.gif

QUOTE (lzw3)

Hats off, brother. smile.gif smile.gif

And yes the OP's stupid reasons..

QUOTE (The Guy Who Hates GTA 3 and have no good reason for it)

• The handling is awful, absolutely abysmal.

• Cars blow up too easily; add this to the diddly handling and you have yourself a lethal combination. Super job, Rockstar! /s

• This game has no map. Need I say more?

• Claude dies too fast.

• The aiming is ******* balls on the PS2 which makes dying easier and the whole experience even more infuriating.

• Due to no map, it is unclear where to go on some missions - yet again this is another game-ruining flaw.

• Cars seem to 'bounce' around upon impact which makes for an infuriating experience.

• The cops are suicidal. That's right, they just seem to slam their speeding cars into Claude whatever the cost; even if they'll plunge into te sea after doing so. Yet another example of poor AI.

• CLAUDE DOESN'T SPEAK.

1. The handling is OK because it was made in 2001. And for a game that was made in 2001 it is more than good.
2. Do you drive Stallions? or any Idahos? If so then you got a fair point but I don't think so. Anyways like AV said most of the cars i.e. Taxis, Mafia Sentinels, Yakuza Stingers and many more cars can take a lotta damage.
3. Yes you need to elaborate. The game has a map. Don't you see the circle on the bottom left of your screen? Time to wear glasses man!
4. No he doesn't. It takes about 10 AK 47 bullets to kill him. dozingoff.gif
5. I've no clue on consoles.
6. I think it made the game more challenging and it shows the blips and icons which make the game easy of course.
7. Bounce? We're bouncing now? dozingoff.gif
8. Of course. the game has poor AI because it was made in the past where advanced technology wasn't so common. And you like VC,eh? It has awesome AI eh? sarcasm.gif
user posted image
9. I don't understand your language.

At 7: Michael never ever said in the trailer "Bounce? We're bouncing now?". It was "Bounce? We're bouncing now". Sorry for offtopic but it really gets on my nerves.

GoldenBlade
  • GoldenBlade

Hustlin'

• Members

Posted 08 April 2013 - 10:20 AM

^All he did was add an extra question mark. biggrin.gif

Leone Sentinel
  • Leone Sentinel

Radio Espantoso!

• Members

Posted 08 April 2013 - 11:00 AM

1. True, the handling is hard to get used to, especially when driving fast which makes some timed missions a lot more difficult.
2. Not every car blows up quickly, mostly just the sports cars, which I agree is a problem when combined with the handling.
3. Have to agree with you there. The lack of an in-game map is inexcusable.
4. It's more the placement of the enemies than Claude himself. Any other protagonist can die just as quickly if put into the same situation.
5. I don't have the PS2 version so I can't comment on this.
6. It's not exactly game-ruining, as most of the time you can just drive in the general direction of the blip. It does make a few missions a lot more difficult that they should be though.
7. This can be a bit annoying when it causes the car to flip over and blow up.
8. The AI in the sequels weren't exactly much better.
9. I don't think this is too big a flaw.

Th3MaN1
  • Th3MaN1

Gangsta

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 08 April 2013 - 11:07 AM

QUOTE (DropThaSystem @ Monday, Apr 8 2013, 13:20)
^All he did was add an extra question mark. biggrin.gif

Still, it pretty much changes the meaning of the sentence. And I dunno why everyone, and I mean EVERYONE thinks the sentence ends with a question mark.

Linc.
  • Linc.

16 5 5

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 08 April 2013 - 11:18 AM

QUOTE (H.I.M. @ Monday, Apr 8 2013, 20:03)
user posted image

Oi I took that screenshot!!! tounge2.gif

Reiji
  • Reiji

Sarcastic Cock

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 April 2013 - 11:39 AM

I BET YOU'RE ONE OF THOSE PEOPLE THAT CRIED WHEN YOU THOUGHT YOU CAN BAIL OUT OF THE CAR BY PRESSING TRIANGLE BUT ENDED UP DROWNING IN FILTHY WATER

TOMMY VERCETTI CAN SWIM? PRAISE THE LORD!!!

ED-E
  • ED-E

War. War never changes.

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 April 2013 - 12:38 PM

QUOTE (lzw3 @ Sunday, Apr 7 2013, 23:57)

I agree 100%

H.I.M.
  • H.I.M.

☻The Steaked MC. ☺

• Members

Posted 08 April 2013 - 01:09 PM

QUOTE (lzw3 @ Monday, Apr 8 2013, 16:48)
QUOTE (H.I.M. @ Monday, Apr 8 2013, 20:03)
user posted image

Oi I took that screenshot!!! tounge2.gif

Ah yes! Credits to you. tounge.gif

@Th3Man1: I don't see any difference?! blush.gif

CJs Sphincter
  • CJs Sphincter

Rat

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 April 2013 - 02:17 PM

QUOTE (Mr. Jago @ Monday, Apr 8 2013, 05:38)
QUOTE (CJs Sphincter @ Saturday, Apr 6 2013, 11:06)
Claude dies too fast.
CLAUDE DOESN'T SPEAK.

I don't think you're treating it with enough patience, your frustration is just getting the best of you. I think you just need to relax and adapt to the game, sure it's behind but what did you expect? Don't jump into the missions right away, I'd suggest trying out Vigilante to get a grip on vehicle handling and gunplay, ample use of the handbrake is key in this game, and if you know how to use your guns well, then health shouldn't be much of an issue (if the cops are suicidal and the AI bad, then why are you having a hard time with health anyways?).

For the map I would suggest you try out Taxi Driver, too. You say you know the map, so why are routes a problem? Playing without a map really isn't that much of an issue, anyways, just zig-zagging through the streets in the general direction of the blip did me good. The aiming was always bad on the PS2 as well, they didn't really do it right until VCS' "smart aiming" system.

I don't think you're a video game guru who after 12 years of our mindless praise pointed out the inherent terrible-ness of this game. Maybe you really don't like it, or maybe you're just not giving it a chance.

CLAUDE DOESN'T SPEAK.

Can you explain this one to me? I don't see the argument here.

It might just be the mission I was on, but I jumped into GTA3 feeling refreshed. Shortly after playing the mission I began to regret turning it on. The mission Im talking about is the one with the Dodo when it drops packages and one must pick them up - the latter half of the mission including the FBI just tears me apart! Claude doesn't sprint for very long so is there a way in which I can unlock unlimited sprint?

I've changed my mind. I do like GTA3 but it can be quite frustrating after leaving it for a while. When I've 100% completed LCS, VCS and IV (very soon as I'm working on them with full-force) I'll try for III's 100% completion. Then I'll go for Vice City and if I do that I'll do San Andreas 100%.

You see, before I play V I aspire to 100% complete all of the III onwards era GTA games. The topdown ones aren't my priority right now, I just want the infinite ammo tied with the achievement of 100% completion. Wish me luck, do you know which GTA is the hardest to 100% complete?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users