Strange Glitch or Easter egg

6 replies to this topic
NicerookIE
  • NicerookIE

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 April 2013 - 09:10 AM

Hi, Im new to this forum.
I remember a few years ago i was playing GTA Vice City on my PS2, i was looking online at some cheats and i found the flying car cheat. So i tested it and had fun, After this fun i decided to try it with a tank and shoot upwards so i kept going up. I did this and my plan was successful, i kept shooting up and i went higher and higher, after about a minute of just shooting up at the middle left of my screen was 2 lines of text, It has been ages since i tried this so i cant remember well. I recall one saying Frequency and then there were frequency's like 108.1 and 167.4 i cant remember then fully though, I was confused about this and after some time i lost balance and fell back down to the ground, i told my dad about it and he didnt know either. After a few days of trying to do it again i gave up and forgot about it. I look on google about it but i cant find anything.

So im asking you guys if you have seen anything? Know anything or have a slight idea, Thanks. colgate.gif

GoldenBlade
  • GoldenBlade

Hustlin'

• Members

Posted 06 April 2013 - 07:18 PM

I believe I've heard of shooting in the air with a tank makes you go higher, but I've never heard of words coming up on the screen.

MrMateczko
  • MrMateczko

Simply divine!

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 06 April 2013 - 07:23 PM

Seems like you've made up something. This happens, people still thinks there's UFO in San Andreas on PS2. But this might be something that is only on PS2, though, so I can't confirm this.

GoldenBlade
  • GoldenBlade

Hustlin'

• Members

Posted 06 April 2013 - 07:24 PM

I'll test this out sometime to see if it actually does happen.

+ Dragonjack +
  • + Dragonjack +

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 06 April 2013 - 08:49 PM Edited by + Dragonjack +, 06 April 2013 - 08:52 PM.

QUOTE (MrMateczko @ Saturday, Apr 6 2013, 19:23)
Seems like you've made up something. This happens, people still thinks there's UFO in San Andreas on PS2. But this might be something that is only on PS2, though, so I can't confirm this.

I remember those kind of myths in a Grand Theft Auto game before, kind of overated in my opinion.

@NicerookIE. Nope, I haven't encountered anything like that before honestly. dontgetit.gif

GTAKid667
  • GTAKid667

The Bad Fella™

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 06 April 2013 - 08:56 PM

QUOTE (MrMateczko @ Saturday, Apr 6 2013, 19:23)

What about Bigfoot? biggrin.gif

Never encountered this before because I don't use cheats but I may give it a try

NicerookIE
  • NicerookIE

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 April 2013 - 07:00 PM

I am not making this up, However it has been a while and i havent got GTA vice city for the PS2, I didnt think this was a myth or a legend , I just wondered if it weas normal... Guess not

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users