Quantcast

» «
Photo

What's the worst street in Liberty City?

31 replies to this topic
albanyave
  • albanyave

Thug

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 April 2013 - 02:33 AM

I would choose Rykers Ave. over in Bohan. It's a dark area. The street is hilly with too many stoplights. Cars cut me off all the time. Lots of accidents for me in that part of town.

What's yours?

Corndog93
  • Corndog93

OG

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 06 April 2013 - 02:37 AM

Broker Bridge is a pain in the ass to drive on

Kiffster
  • Kiffster

• Zaibatsu
  • South-Africa

Posted 06 April 2013 - 07:00 AM

I don't know the names of all the roads...

But for me the worst roads are the ones in the industrial area of Alderney. All of them! Too many short roads, lots of turns and too many dead ends. But one of my favorites is the highway over that area!

GoldenBlade
  • GoldenBlade

Gangsta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 April 2013 - 07:47 AM

QUOTE (billy james @ Saturday, Apr 6 2013, 02:37)

Indeed. Everytime I drive on the Broker Bridge, something crazy happens. Driving real fast on the bridge is hard, due to people swerving over in your lane out of nowhere.

Kiffster
  • Kiffster

• Zaibatsu
  • South-Africa

Posted 06 April 2013 - 11:34 AM

QUOTE (DropThaSystem @ Saturday, Apr 6 2013, 09:47)

Indeed. Everytime I drive on the Broker Bridge, something crazy happens. Driving real fast on the bridge is hard, due to people swerving over in your lane out of nowhere.

I like broker bridge! Had some of the best crashes and explosions on there!

relinquish
  • relinquish

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 April 2013 - 12:01 PM

Booth Tunnel.

Shaundi.
  • Shaundi.

Subtley's not really our thing.

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 06 April 2013 - 12:08 PM

Algonquin Bridge.

gtamad8
  • gtamad8

The Miracle

• Members

Posted 06 April 2013 - 12:11 PM

Montauk Avenue. It's my favourite road to do stunts on (little ramp at the end of it) and I always get knocked off my bike by f*cking taxis

StonersDarkness
  • StonersDarkness

The Highway Reapers MC Vice President

• Members

Posted 06 April 2013 - 01:38 PM

QUOTE (B10BLE @ Saturday, Apr 6 2013, 12:08)
Algonquin Bridge.

i second this... too many damn cars all the time. SO MANY ACCIDENTS! random cars exploding sometimes... it gets a little weird lol.

ExtremoMania
  • ExtremoMania

Just a dose of metal everyday

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 06 April 2013 - 03:14 PM

QUOTE (DropThaSystem @ Saturday, Apr 6 2013, 15:47)

Had to agree with that. You can't speed up a little bit from that bridge. Like the Algonquin Bridge though. tounge.gif

Gummy 
  • Gummy 

God is f*cking with us

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 06 April 2013 - 03:56 PM

Too many streets in Liberty City I can't decide. mercie_blink.gif

I never paid attention to the Street or area names in IV's LC like i did in III's LC, too damn confusing.

Shenmue18
  • Shenmue18

Mama Weer All Crazee Now

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 06 April 2013 - 04:22 PM

Broker Bridge can be a huge pain to drive on, especially when the AI insist on constantly f*cking cutting you off, it seems to happen to me the most when I'm going fast and then poor Niko gets launched outta his f*cking windshield for half a mile.

Kifflom112
  • Kifflom112

I like to spam

• Members

Posted 06 April 2013 - 04:45 PM

Honestly, I don't think I hate any roads. If I'm in a Cognoscenti, it can smooth out even the harshest pot holes in Bohan. And I love the hilly roads, they're fun. What I do hate is the Algonquin Bridge, not only is it my least favorite to look at, but the traffic is retarded. The traffics serves every time a train comes from underneath, and they just cut you off, ram each other. AI needs some serious fixing in V that's for sure.

Carbonox
  • Carbonox

Too weird to live but much too rare to die

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 06 April 2013 - 05:36 PM

QUOTE (Kifflom112 @ Saturday, Apr 6 2013, 18:45)
Honestly, I don't think I hate any roads. If I'm in a Cognoscenti, it can smooth out even the harshest pot holes in Bohan. And I love the hilly roads, they're fun. What I do hate is the Algonquin Bridge, not only is it my least favorite to look at, but the traffic is retarded. The traffics serves every time a train comes from underneath, and they just cut you off, ram each other. AI needs some serious fixing in V that's for sure.

I don't think trains pass underneath that often, I've always had every second car swerve on that bridge when I pass them, at least in TLAD. It's horrible, feels like the AI is deliberately trying to block me there. icon13.gif

Dick Valor
  • Dick Valor

Cold Ass Honky

• Members

Posted 06 April 2013 - 07:47 PM

The street by Little Jacob (in Schottler) where all the cars spawn in the oddest places. Annoys me to no end. angry.gif

SunflowerSeed
  • SunflowerSeed

Square Civilian

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 April 2013 - 10:14 AM

Whatever that big high way looking road is where you always drive down fast through this structure thing and ramp off 100 ft into the air. Then ever damn time, you land wrong and get fu**ed up by some car lol

Pyrrhic
  • Pyrrhic

The Epileptic Butcher

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 08 April 2013 - 12:30 AM

Algonquin Bridge.

I swear the cars there deliberately swerve in front of me just to piss me off!

Eminence E.
  • Eminence E.

Straight Edge

• Members
  • India

Posted 09 April 2013 - 01:20 PM

I don't feel difficult to drive anywhere. smile.gif
Because I drive slowly and carefully, cause slow and steady wins the race! tounge.gif

Fisciletti
  • Fisciletti

Big Homie

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 09 April 2013 - 03:22 PM

Broker Bridge. The lanes are small and that car spawner sucks. Also, the AI is very bad.

Kifflom112
  • Kifflom112

I like to spam

• Members

Posted 29 April 2013 - 03:31 AM

I forgot to add, there is this road heading into East Hook and you have to be careful. If you're in a car with a super soft, luxurious suspension you won't have any problems. But if your speeding around the corner in an Infernus, there is this odd road imperfection and if you hit it in a low, stiff car it will flip or go airborne, crashing into something. It's a pain in the ass even with the health cheat because sometimes you flip and get stuck.

Wolf of Badenoch
  • Wolf of Badenoch

Labore et Scientia

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 29 April 2013 - 05:24 AM Edited by Valenta, 01 May 2013 - 02:19 AM.

QUOTE (Kifflom112 @ Monday, Apr 29 2013, 03:31)
I forgot to add, there is this road heading into East Hook and you have to be careful. If you're in a car with a super soft, luxurious suspension you won't have any problems. But if your speeding around the corner in an Infernus, there is this odd road imperfection and if you hit it in a low, stiff car it will flip or go airborne, crashing into something. It's a pain in the ass even with the health cheat because sometimes you flip and get stuck.

Is that Creek Street, by any chance? I've lost count of how many times I've flipped a car there.

My worst street in Liberty City has to be Attica Avenue in Industrial, Bohan. Always grid-locked and there's always one yellow menace at the bottom to screw up your eventual return to the tarmac.

camsil
  • camsil

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 April 2013 - 10:33 AM

I don't know to hard to choose, but booth tunnel is really annoying because the cars go really so and you can over take in the one lane bit.

DagoLesmes
  • DagoLesmes

HeyGTAVWillBeMyPerfectBirthdayGift

• Members

Posted 01 May 2013 - 05:54 PM

As it seems we all agree about one thing: the lane dynamic and the traffic in the Broker and Algonquin Bridges are just effing annoying.

But I must add Booth Tunnel. When I drive with a big car it's even more annoying. I was once driving with a [insertnameofthathugebusyouusuallyfindinAlgonquin] and due to an accident it got stuck to the wall. Remember its door is on the right side?

Well, I was never EVER able to enter again nervous.gif

Mysterious?
  • Mysterious?

Some Person

• Members

Posted 01 May 2013 - 09:35 PM

Every bridge and tunnel is traffic hell.

OmegaEvolution
  • OmegaEvolution

Royalty

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 05 May 2013 - 12:30 PM

The roads next to where Deal Breaker starts, sharp corners, loads of telephone poles. A nightmare to traverse at high speed.

TrialzGTAS
  • TrialzGTAS

Hopes for turnout gear in V!

• Members

Posted 09 May 2013 - 04:44 PM

Dont know the road but its next to the Pay and Spray in Algonquin next to the car wash. I flip my car there all the time because its so messed up!

AspieXLDS
  • AspieXLDS

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 May 2013 - 10:46 PM

QUOTE (B10BLE @ Saturday, Apr 6 2013, 12:08)
Algonquin Bridge.

This one. Especially when you've got a decent amount of speed, cuz there's always a big group of cars, and the cabs or trucks are always taking up so much space that sometimes you can't even get through on a motorbike.

Mpower
  • Mpower

Thug

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 May 2013 - 11:09 PM

Every street is bad when speeding with a comet

Plank.
  • Plank.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 May 2013 - 11:23 PM

The Algonquin Bridge of course. The cars find it necessary to swerve at random times. Also, the Booth Tunnel. Sometimes I go so fast on it that it can't even load in time. Finally, the toll bridge from Dukes to Bohan. It's always congested with traffic.

Wolf of Badenoch
  • Wolf of Badenoch

Labore et Scientia

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 12 May 2013 - 01:32 PM

QUOTE (TrialzGTAS @ Thursday, May 9 2013, 16:44)
Dont know the road but its next to the Pay and Spray in Algonquin next to the car wash. I flip my car there all the time because its so messed up!

That'd be Hell Gate and West Way in Purgatory, another one of the roads that seem to have it in for me.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users