Crying?

104 replies to this topic
ExtremoMania
  • ExtremoMania

#1 Metalhead

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 06 April 2013 - 05:47 AM

I cry for a few instance on special moments such as epic (sad/happy) endings of games and movies. One of the most notable is Redemption, really did shed a tear with the death of John Marston and Uncle.

The Odyssey
  • The Odyssey

Save it for a rainy day

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 06 April 2013 - 09:22 AM

Was I the only one who got emotional at the end of TLAD when they burned the clubhouse?

H.I.M.
  • H.I.M.

☻The Steaked MC. ☺

• Members

Posted 06 April 2013 - 09:29 AM

QUOTE (thegtaman531 @ Saturday, Apr 6 2013, 14:52)
Was I the only one who got emotional at the end of TLAD when they burned the clubhouse?

No you're not. I didn't actually cry but I felt s f*cking sad. And also I cried a bit during the movie Ted when he gets ripped to pieces. sad.gif

Fireman
  • Fireman

Cunning Stunter

• Members

Posted 06 April 2013 - 10:27 AM

I also cried at:

Jesus Christ Superstar
The Green Mile
Gran Torino
Toy Story 3
Cats (remember Memories?)

Games:
Baldur's Gate II
Jade Cocoon
The Walking Dead

Probably a ton more games and movies, I cry pretty fast.

I can actually also cry at just music, if it's sung emotionally enough.

TextureData
  • TextureData

RIP Borat! 15-04-2013

• Members

Posted 06 April 2013 - 11:05 AM

I've cried so badly when I heard that my best friend almost my brother died in a car accident after a party with some other friends of my.. The worst thing is he was sleeping when the accident happend. I always hope that he didn't have to feel any pain after the car crashed. He died instantly cryani.gif

I Will never forget him! RIP Bro

GTAfear
  • GTAfear

Think of a yellow rubber duck!

• Members

Posted 06 April 2013 - 11:11 AM

I don't think I've ever cried over a video game, book or movie. Maybe at the end of "The Legend of Dragoon". I remember crying at my grandfather's funeral, but I was still a kid back then. Today I can't see myself crying because someone close died. I don't take death so serious, I guess.

Trance makes me cry, if I get emotional enough. It's an unbelievable mix of happiness and sadness, although more happiness than sadness, so it feels great.

ghost420
  • ghost420

Im sorry about this.

• Members

Posted 06 April 2013 - 11:49 AM

I cried after the finale of the sopranos. A great show that came to an end. sad.gif

Simoneski
  • Simoneski

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 15 April 2013 - 10:02 PM

QUOTE (HUGOHL @ Friday, Apr 5 2013, 21:54)
Real men don't believe in stereotypes.
Real men are not afraid to show their feelings.

Exactly. There's nothing wrong with crying.

Anyway...

When I was younger I used to cry a bit, through either getting bullied/someone being mean to me or falling over and hurting myself. They used to say I was a cry-baby or too sensitive and I used to feel bad about that. Now that I'm older I know that there's nothing wrong with that. I'll never try to get rid of my sensitivity. tounge.gif

The things that make me cry now? Hmmm.... maybe the right song(s) when I'm in a certain state of mind. Or built up feelings I can no longer keep in. It usually takes a song or person I know to provoke me. Since I'm a bit depressed at moment, I sometimes to cry when I feel someone close to me is neglecting me when they said that they'd be there for me. When I am able to cry that is. Sometimes I like crying even when I feel said/angry because it makes me feel something, it's like relief.

I remember crying to that episode of Futurama too, the one with Fry's dog. I also cried at that episode of Simpsons where Homer is sitting on his car under the night sky because his Mom Mona is gone. I go "Aww" just thinking about it.

I watched Once Upon A Time In America for the second time last week or something. I was crying throughout the movie because the soundtrack is so beautiful. Certain songs also sounded sad when they reminded me of a time(s) when I f*cked up.

Simoneski
  • Simoneski

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 15 April 2013 - 11:02 PM

QUOTE (Simoneski @ Monday, Apr 15 2013, 22:02)
QUOTE (HUGOHL @ Friday, Apr 5 2013, 21:54)
Real men don't believe in stereotypes.
Real men are not afraid to show their feelings.

Exactly. There's nothing wrong with crying.

Anyway...

When I was younger I used to cry a bit, through either getting bullied/someone being mean to me or falling over and hurting myself. They used to say I was a cry-baby or too sensitive and I used to feel bad about that. Now that I'm older I know that there's nothing wrong with that. I'll never try to get rid of my sensitivity. tounge.gif

The things that make me cry now? Hmmm.... maybe the right song(s) when I'm in a certain state of mind. Or built up feelings I can no longer keep in. It usually takes a song or person I know to provoke me. Since I'm a bit depressed at moment, I sometimes to cry when I feel someone close to me is neglecting me when they said that they'd be there for me. When I am able to cry that is. Sometimes I like crying even when I feel said/angry because it makes me feel something, it's like relief.

I remember crying to that episode of Futurama too, the one with Fry's dog. I also cried at that episode of Simpsons where Homer is sitting on his car under the night sky because his Mom Mona is gone. I go "Aww" just thinking about it.

I watched Once Upon A Time In America for the second time last week or something. I was crying throughout the movie because the soundtrack is so beautiful. Certain songs also sounded sad when they reminded me of a time(s) when I f*cked up.

I also cried at the end of One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest, with Jack Nicholson and The Indian....

blitz
  • blitz

pizzaqueen <3

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 15 April 2013 - 11:39 PM

I cried in Toy Story 1-3, that movie where the dog's owner dies and the dog waits for him forever, out of frustration, death, pain both emotional and physical, and lack of doritos.

Ryujin.
  • Ryujin.

First blood

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 15 April 2013 - 11:51 PM

Did not cry on some of these but there were some tears in my eyes that I actually resisted.
And on some of the games I cried because I was angry and frustrated. Well that was me when I was 6.

Anime
-Sword Art Online(episode 3)
-K-On!!(episode 24 and final part of the movie, they're actually the same)

Games

Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Red Rescue Team
GTA Vice City-Death Row

Movies
-Hachiko

ZDANZ96
  • ZDANZ96

• Members

Posted 16 April 2013 - 01:45 AM

QUOTE (blitz @ Monday, Apr 15 2013, 20:39)
... that movie where the dog's owner dies and the dog waits for him forever.

Hachi: A Dog's Tale? It is impossible to not cry when you watch that movie, especially in that scene where the dog dies from either old age or cold weather while waiting at the train station, "finding his owner" afterwards. Marley & Me also makes me tear every single time I watch it, also, whenever the movie ends the first thing I do is find my dog and give him a hug. I must have something special for movies like that.

I also cry over bad stuff that happens in my life, like serious sickness, family problems and personal frustations.

WildBrick142
  • WildBrick142

This member title is 100% renewable

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 16 April 2013 - 08:08 PM

QUOTE (H.I.M. @ Saturday, Apr 6 2013, 09:29)
QUOTE (thegtaman531 @ Saturday, Apr 6 2013, 14:52)

No you're not. I didn't actually cry but I felt s f*cking sad.

This. I was also sad when Johnny got the news that Jim got killed.

GTAKid667
  • GTAKid667

The Bad Fella

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 16 April 2013 - 08:16 PM

Not a lot makes me cry thinking about it. And it's not really in my comfort zone to talk about me crying... Seriously some strange posts these days.

rsgtafan
  • rsgtafan

Aka SenseiKOFF

• Members

Posted 17 April 2013 - 12:45 AM Edited by rsgtafan, 17 April 2013 - 12:47 AM.

If Chop dies i'm gonna do a Denzel Washington and pull the trigger until the clips empty on the guy that killed him.

Last time something hit me in a game was the ending of The Walking Dead. I almost cried.

DrDucky
  • DrDucky

3 days left!

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 May 2013 - 03:01 AM

relationship problems
being broken up with
death of a relative
seeing someone i really care about cry

i try to hold my feelings in but you can tell when im sad, even if i say im fine confused.gif

Gilligan
  • Gilligan

Midnight Toker

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 08 May 2013 - 07:04 PM

I haven't cried for a while but a couple of days ago I did cry after some stuff went down with my family and basically began crying when I gave my father a hug, so I guess getting somebody to hug me (generally be there for me) is what makes me cry after something sad/depressing happens in my life whereas without the hug and just the event I would keep it bottled up.

Zizo.
  • Zizo.

DYOM Designer

• Members
  • Tunisia

Posted 08 May 2013 - 07:10 PM

I cry when i'm embarrassed in front of alot of people, when i feel inferior to others, something like that. However, something i really hate is when people bring up the "Ooh! men don't cry, pussy" bullsh*t.

Itachi Uchiha
  • Itachi Uchiha

Let's Rock

• Members

Posted 12 May 2013 - 04:47 PM

With crying is nothing bad i cry a lot but it make's me feel better

AceRay
  • AceRay

In my restless dreams, I see that town...

• Members

Posted 12 May 2013 - 07:09 PM

Probably the last 12 episodes of Steins Gate were some of the most moving sh*t out there, I was crying pretty hard, especially when Okarin sees Mayori die over and over again, or when he says goodbye to Kurisu, or when Mayori was speaking at the grave, or Okarin turns back to him old self after seeing the future. There were more, but that was some heavy stuff for me. Cowboy Bebop also had a few tears, due to how beautiful it was. Evangelion had me tearing up a little bit but I was more confused.

In terms of games, I'd have to say that Silent Hill 2 had me a little kid at the end. Dammit James, just... dammit. MGS3 also had me crying as well after I found out how much The Boss loved her country cryani.gif

johnny_zoo
  • johnny_zoo

Gangsta

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 12 May 2013 - 07:25 PM

Whenever I hear the LOST theme music.

When I feel depressed and alone or inferior which was during most of my university.

In breaking bad when Jesse broke down and told Mr White he had made his life worse since he came into it.

Toy Story 2 and UP. (Damn Pixar and their emotional stories.)

d0mm2k8
  • d0mm2k8

ad infinitum

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 12 May 2013 - 07:46 PM Edited by d0mm2k8, 12 May 2013 - 07:49 PM.

I've teared up at The Dark Knight Trilogy, the first Pokemon movie and BioShock Infinite;

Other than that I just cry at emotional, faggy, real life stuff. Like getting wiped out by Milotic in the Elite Four. f*cking bastard.

Nopheros
  • Nopheros

Cool, cool cool cool. Pew.

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 13 May 2013 - 12:02 AM Edited by Elusion123, 14 May 2013 - 11:18 PM.

I have to tell you, I never cried watching any movie..

But I cried because of a game known as "Red Dead Redemption" I was John Marshton, best video game character ever, but dear god.. the end was so f*cking terrible, it shed a tear to my eye. It was probably the saddest moment for me in video game history. I didn't even like his son. confused.gif Long live John Marshton.

I misspelled my favorite video game characters name sad.gif *Marston. I'm really sorry, for this I shall pay.

gionascm2
  • gionascm2

Pedantic Perfectionist with a slight case of OCD

• Members

Posted 13 May 2013 - 02:26 AM

I cried when I watched the following movies:

*Click (sad ending)
*Jack Frost (father dies, and the ending)

I also balled my eyes out at the end of one episode of Cold Case. I teared up a few hours ago when I watched Whiteboy7thst's video about his mother. I'm sure there are other occurrences, but these are the most distinctive that come to mind in the 2 minutes I took to reflect upon the question.

Carbine23
  • Carbine23

Work Hard & Say It's Easy

• Members

Posted 13 May 2013 - 02:33 AM

yeah , click make me very teary. The ending to the band of brothers series makes me wanna cry a bit.

Valenta
  • Valenta

True hope is swift.

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 14 May 2013 - 05:19 AM Edited by Valenta, 01 June 2013 - 12:36 AM.

When I found out that my grandmother died suddenly on Thursday August 30th 2012, inside I was floored, but I at first manged to hold the tears back. (Apparently, it was a massive heart attack). But later in the evening, the realization that I was never going to see her again hit me like a ton of bricks, and I completely broke down. I was inconsolable for a week. And then the funeral, oh god... That had to be the worst day of my life, by miles. To say that I was emotionally exhausted by the end of it would be putting it lightly.

I think this song best describes how I felt that day:

I've mostly gotten over it, but she's never far from my realms of thought, and that's the way it'll stay.

Killerdude8
  • Killerdude8

And Remember, Respect is Everything!

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 14 May 2013 - 07:37 AM

I Cried at the end of Old Yeller...

johnny_zoo
  • johnny_zoo

Gangsta

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 14 May 2013 - 10:15 PM

QUOTE (Valenta @ Tuesday, May 14 2013, 05:19)
When I found out that my grandmother died suddenly on August 29th 2012, inside I was floored, but I at first manged to hold the tears back. (Apparently, it was a massive heart attack). But later in the evening, the realization that I was never going to see her again hit me like a ton of bricks, and I completely broke down. I was inconsolable for a week. And then the funeral, oh god... That had to be the worst day of my life, by miles.

Wow all that sounds terrifying and heartbreaking. sad.gif

LittleBlueTroll
  • LittleBlueTroll

★★★★

• Leone Family Mafia
  • England

Posted 14 May 2013 - 10:22 PM

QUOTE (Elusion123 @ Monday, May 13 2013, 00:02)
I was John Marshton

I am sure whoever that is, he was a cracking bloke. wink.gif

And all honesty I am not a very teary person. I am Lucky enough to have never lost a close relative, and although i find certain movies sad i never physically cry over them.

OH NO
  • OH NO

Cyclop have 9 years

• The Precinct

Posted 14 May 2013 - 10:22 PM

QUOTE (lol232 @ Friday, Apr 5 2013, 19:53)
[color=00ffff]L.A. Noire made me cry, I dropped a tear or two.
bcolor]

Serious? i just started playing. Nice one I had no idea it was a game of that scope.

I dont cry i just get that manly welling in the corner of the eyes. Off the top of the head last time was toy story two the girl dolls song, a funeral...and the scene when Peter Parker makes a date with Gwen and then discovers his powers in the warehouse in TASM. I was on a lot of drugs (and hey its a good scene)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users