Help and Discussion of IV modding only. Please post mod releases in the Mod Showroom
- Please read the Official Modification Forum Rules & Procedure BEFORE posting!
- Mods in Multiplayer are not allowed
- Data topics: The following topics contain extremely useful data relating to the modifying of IV.
- Please ensure you read the Modding Round Up guide so you know what currently can be done in IV.
- The conversion of episodic content is not allowed.
ENB and d3d9.dll file Problem? HELP!
Posted 05 April 2013 - 05:39 PM
I'm new on this Forum, so I have a Problem. I'm trying to play GTA IV with game4video ENB but it doesn't work. Actually there are two versions of it; One is with d3d9.dll file, and the other (the newer) is without d3d9.dll file. So, always when I play with d3d9.dll file my game loads but doesn't start. I select on the Menu GTA IV but my game doesn't start, it loads forever but doesn't start. And when I put d3d9.dll file out, I always get Black Screen. Somebody said to me that my Graphic Card is the Problem. I have Nvidia GeForce GT 635 "M" 2GB. And the "M" Series are the Problem on Laptops said he. I really don't know what to do. It has to work...
Can you Guys help me with that Problem? It would be Awesome
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users