Photo

WTF Moments

26 replies to this topic
GoldenBlade
  • GoldenBlade

Gangsta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 April 2013 - 04:07 AM Edited by DropThaSystem, 05 April 2013 - 04:19 AM.

Share your craziest moments on LCS here.

-I was walking around Staunton Island, when I saw a yellow Banshee. I stole the Banshee and some guy got in at the same time and sat in the passenger seat. I drive about 5 miles away, and stop. The guy just gets out and runs back to where he was. ph34r.gif

-The hood flew off of my Phobos VT, which landed on a motorcycle behind me, and went through him.

GTAKid667
  • GTAKid667

The Bad Fella™

• GTA Series Staff
  • United-Kingdom
  • Most Helpful [GTA] 2013
    Contribution Award [Chain Game]
    Contribution Award [GTA III]

Posted 13 July 2013 - 03:52 PM

I dont really have many of these WTF moments but I can say that once the hood flew of my car and I drove on it and literally span out of control.
  • ClaudeIzABadAzz likes this

Ryse
  • Ryse

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 July 2013 - 08:36 AM

uh-huh! I had a similar experience to this rolleyes.gif . I was coming down hill out at the far right of the long tunnel on Shore Side Vale driving a blue land stalker when I pulled and stopped left before the road to Donald's mansion.

Anyway a Criminal guy (he usually wears a jacket and green hat) walked in and got in to my car towards the driving seat (which is on the right) through me from the left side and in a bizarre glitch like situation swapped positions so now I was on the front passenger seat where he just came from and he was now driving the vehicle.

I called him criminal because he is the one that usually steals cars and drives of fast like drunk driving etc. Anyway since I noticed that he was driving and i was still in the car, I took notice and didn't want to end the game like before I planed to.

He drives around for 5 minutes Crashing, Hitting, driving almost vertically through the mt tunnel and each time doing damage to the vehicle until he crashes near the bridge opposite Toni's Shore Side house under a tree and catches fire. "blowing up both of us to the doom"

GTAKid667
  • GTAKid667

The Bad Fella™

• GTA Series Staff
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 23 July 2013 - 09:27 AM

^ Yes this has happened to me many times as well, I hate it when it does though tounge.gif
  • Chun Yu Chan likes this

WildBrick142
  • WildBrick142

🦋 This action will have consequences...

• GTA Series Staff
  • Unknown
  • Draw Contest Winner 2016
    Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 23 July 2013 - 01:22 PM

-When starting "Bringing The House Down", Rumpo randomly blew up when I entered it.
-When I found out there is snow in the game
-When driving a Rhino, it got randomly ejected into the sky and then it fallen on the roof of a car, exploding it. It was one of my funniest and wierdest moments.

fnxrak
  • fnxrak

"Does the Pope sh*t in the Woods?"

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 24 July 2013 - 08:49 AM

My worst wtf moment in LCS was when I was doing the bike salesman missions, and this is real on the last bike it was a faggio I was randomly knockout by a cop, I didn't have a wanted level at that point, and in the hurry to not fail the mission I pressed the enter vehicle button and by mistake I entered the wrong car, because of the proximity of the cop who knocked me out I got a wanted level and was busted right away. And I was like WTF. It's funny now but back then it a bit frustrating

Mr_Leone
  • Mr_Leone

The X

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 24 July 2013 - 10:15 AM

I was mowing down cops with a shotgun in Shoerside Vale and out of nowhere Colombians appear in a gang car and shoot at me but the cops shot at them.
  • Payne Killer likes this

fnxrak
  • fnxrak

"Does the Pope sh*t in the Woods?"

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 27 July 2013 - 10:07 AM

He he he just remembered another one and I think this is unique to the game 'cause it never happened to me in the games of the series while doing paramedic on the last level a crazy driver killed one of the patients and I lost, I'm not sure but this is like I said unique to the game. I have on the other lost because of running over patients with the ambulance but never lost because of other driver LOLOLOL
  • Lennart - likes this

Habbrow94
  • Habbrow94

Free Thinker

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 July 2013 - 11:46 AM

I stole Massimos helicopter in that one mission where you get to kill triads. Then then the game fails for no reason and boom, helicopter disapears

GTAKid667
  • GTAKid667

The Bad Fella™

• GTA Series Staff
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 30 July 2013 - 12:15 PM

QUOTE (Mr_Leone @ Wednesday, Jul 24 2013, 11:15)
I was mowing down cops with a shotgun in Shoerside Vale and out of nowhere Colombians appear in a gang car and shoot at me but the cops shot at them.

Yes, this happened to me, they just spawn out of anywhere! cry.gif
  • Mr_Rager likes this

The Pizza Delivery Guy
  • The Pizza Delivery Guy

Don't Mind Me...

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 August 2013 - 07:01 AM

When I was really young, like 9 and playing the game I stopped driving to hear my favorite song, when out of nowhere this guy just comes and steals my car! I had no idea that could happen so I was just like WHAT?

Around the same age, I didn't know how to beat The Portland Chainsaw Masquerade, and i found a strategy by running really close past the baddies lined in a row, and they'd saw each other. Well, two were coming at me from both sides, and I thread the needle through them, and they killed each other at the exact same time, making the exact same death scream. I just died laughing when it happened.

And then the time I died, but kept my weapons:

QUOTE (The Pizza Delivery Guy @ Thursday, Apr 11 2013, 04:45)
What happened was I got wasted and fell out of the map. I was still falling as the screen faded, and I remember landing pretty hard in front of the hospital with only a little health left but I had my weapons. Pretty wild, I must say.

GTAKid667
  • GTAKid667

The Bad Fella™

• GTA Series Staff
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 01 August 2013 - 07:40 PM

QUOTE (The Pizza Delivery Guy @ Thursday, Aug 1 2013, 08:01)
And then the time I died, but kept my weapons:

QUOTE (The Pizza Delivery Guy @ Thursday, Apr 11 2013, 04:45)
What happened was I got wasted and fell out of the map. I was still falling as the screen faded, and I remember landing pretty hard in front of the hospital with only a little health left but I had my weapons. Pretty wild, I must say.

Well at least it was beneficial icon14.gif

Once, my car just stopped, literally, I was driving into Sal's mansion and the car just stopped confused.gif

catfromnesbox
  • catfromnesbox

Trick

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 10 November 2015 - 08:59 AM

i remember the moment when peds gets inside the gun store, then the guy who selling guns is shooting at peds. i laugh so hard

DragonpokeZ
  • DragonpokeZ

Special Vehicle Hoarder

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 11 November 2015 - 02:58 AM Edited by DragonpokeZ, 11 November 2015 - 02:58 AM.

I've never experienced being carjacked in this game, lol

The time I went to where Ghost Town is in III, there's some water patch that's elevated instead, so I drove through it and miraculously got up before dying, and then I fell through Gray Hell and respawned on Cochrane Dam, but when I respawned, the boat I used was hit by some crazy driver and it exploded, killing us both

catfromnesbox
  • catfromnesbox

Trick

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 11 November 2015 - 12:01 PM

i remember the moment when i doing some crazy stunts and for some reason my car freeze on mid-air, i can exit the car and still the car stays in mid-air. i was like what the hell, it happened to me 2 times on ps2

Maryo_Nicle7
  • Maryo_Nicle7

Formerly known as Rizqan7

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 15 February 2016 - 02:05 AM Edited by Maryo_Nicle7, 15 February 2016 - 02:05 AM.

When the mission "Bringing The House Down", when Toni escaping from explosion of the tunnel, there are cut scene where some italian guy and woman (possibly) talking and got exploded from exploding building near them, then some pedestrians walking in the park and hearing the explosion, 2 of them were stomped by a car, and the last one who survived running but he got stomped by another car falling from the sky so he can't make it.

markusizr
  • markusizr

:)

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 February 2016 - 07:18 PM

When the mission "Bringing The House Down", when Toni escaping from explosion of the tunnel, there are cut scene where some italian guy and woman (possibly) talking and got exploded from exploding building near them, then some pedestrians walking in the park and hearing the explosion, 2 of them were stomped by a car, and the last one who survived running but he got stomped by another car falling from the sky so he can't make it.

Italian guy is a Forelli member 

EarthGaia
  • EarthGaia

Don't mess with Cuphead!

• The Yakuza
  • Netherlands
  • Contribution Award [Music]

Posted 22 February 2016 - 05:15 AM

Something weird happened to me yesterday, when I shot a paramedic inside the ambulance, he lost his head but he stood up, not laying on the ground, I shot him at the moment when the ambulance was heading to heal pedestrians, so I ruined their daily routine.

Ivan1997GTA
  • Ivan1997GTA

Proud to Be Loud

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 23 August 2016 - 01:50 PM

The day before yesterday, I was in Rockford, and I got myself a one-star wanted level for hitting a cop. So, I hijacked a nearby Landstalker, and flipped it. The cop opened the side door while it was flipped, and somehow arrested me as Toni quipped "You're pathetic". No, seriously. An LCPD officer managed to open a car door without touching it while the car was being flipped.

• EarthGaia likes this

Lennart -
  • Lennart -

Toni Glitchiani

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 18 September 2016 - 05:22 PM

i have got almost unlimited smg ammo i did not know about this now i know the trick

Adrian J.
  • Adrian J.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 December 2016 - 07:17 AM

My WTF moment was last week when I played LCS for the first time in 5 years and found out I have a Maverick in my garage, can't get the bastard out of it without making it explode.

• EsperantoGTA3 likes this

Lennart -
  • Lennart -

Toni Glitchiani

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 25 December 2016 - 04:47 PM

lol just push it with toni or a Taxi

ClaudeIzABadAzz
  • ClaudeIzABadAzz

GTA Enthusiast

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 December 2016 - 01:58 AM

There is this weird glitch where sometimes if you crash into a pole it will fall onto the road and start spinning out uncontrollably!

Chun Yu Chan
  • Chun Yu Chan

Crackhead

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 March 2017 - 05:03 PM

I remember that after completing "AWOL Angel" in the beginning of the game, I went back to Portland by boat and went up to the docks. For some reason the Angel is not there, so I just picked up the armor and drove the Moonbeam. Then, two thieves ran towards me, pulling me out. Then the three pulled one another out and so on non - stop XDDDDDDD

GettheTrainCJ
  • GettheTrainCJ

Train Chaser

• Members
  • South-Korea

Posted 01 April 2017 - 07:31 AM

I was on my sweet Avenger and chased by some cops. After some minutes of happy-trigger time, i arrived at my safehouse in Staunton, parked my Avenger in the garage, and saved. When I got out of the house like usual and checked my garage to withdraw my lovely bike, there was a rotten cop car instead of my red sweetie! WTF? So from now I have no Avenger for good?...... Bullsh*t......

VenomousBait
  • VenomousBait

Say Goodnight, Mr Diaz

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 29 August 2017 - 08:31 AM Edited by VenomousBait, 29 August 2017 - 08:34 AM.

I've never experienced being carjacked in this game, lol

001637s21.jpg One of the carjackers the other one is black and wears a dark blue hoodie
once when I was driving a leone sentinel across Staunton I crashed into a small wall and my car was in mid air and I just exited and it froze right there

Ghost Pulaski
  • Ghost Pulaski

Pulaski's Ghost

• Members
  • Red-Cross

Posted 29 August 2017 - 08:44 AM Edited by Ghost Pulaski, 29 August 2017 - 08:47 AM.

I once stole a Mafia Sentinel and the Leone immediatly pulled me out, and for some reason I got stuck in the car and I died lol.

PkAjozp.jpg
  • ClaudeIzABadAzz and VenomousBait like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users