Photo

3 Antagonists

6 replies to this topic
UncleD
  • UncleD

Don't worry guys, soon the wait will be all Ogre

• Members

Posted 04 April 2013 - 09:37 PM

I don't know if this has been discussed before, if theres no need for this just lock it.

What if there is an antagonist for each protagonist?

What do you think of this concept? Would it work?

We know Michaels, Trevors and Franklyns stories will all tie into together at times. But they'll surely have thier own personal stories too. But now with 3 protags whats going to happen with the MAIN antagonist?

Who's going to be the Officer Tenpenny, the Sonny Forelli or the Catalina of GTA 5.

Michaels antagonist could be an old friend, perhaps the person he snitched on years ago?

Franklyn could get framed by a crooked racist cop or his boss at the car dealership turns out to be a dick.

And maybe Trevor gets into trouble with the army or the Angels of Death.

Whats your personal opinion on this topic? Would you like to see each individual character have thier own main enemy, or would you like one main antagonist who's the enemy of all the protags?

Maggot899
  • Maggot899

Golf Wang

• Members

Posted 04 April 2013 - 09:40 PM

I could see Michael with an old friend who has something on him and constantly brings it up in order to get Michael to do some dirty work. Franklin could have some problems with some old childhood gang friends or possibly someone he works for. As for Trevor though...Bikers. Bikers everywhere.

sibs44
  • sibs44

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 04 April 2013 - 09:41 PM

I can see all those things happening. Rockstar will make it work. icon14.gif

GarrowsKai
  • GarrowsKai

I don't even like Dubstep

• Members

Posted 04 April 2013 - 09:42 PM

The could be good, but I think above it all they should have one main antagonist, maybe a rival crew also doing robberies or perhaps a crime lord they ripped off in a heist. Also, don't have each protags personal antagonist truly separate from each other, rather have a couple of them know each other and possibly work together or with the 'main' antagonist (although at least one should remain totally independent, and not deal with he other or even know about them at all).

GTA-King
  • GTA-King

I was alive.

• BUSTED!

Posted 04 April 2013 - 09:46 PM

If they do it like that, I can honestly see the FIB being Michael's antagonist. Maybe there will come a point when they find out he has returned to crime, so they threaten his family if he doesn't turn in Franklin & Trevor. He would become a rat again, & be relocated.

Whether you decide to rat or not could dictate the ending. There is multiple ones, after all.

Tomm94
  • Tomm94

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 04 April 2013 - 09:48 PM

QUOTE (Maggot899 @ Thursday, Apr 4 2013, 21:40)
I could see Michael with an old friend who has something on him and constantly brings it up in order to get Michael to do some dirty work. Franklin could have some problems with some old childhood gang friends or possibly someone he works for. As for Trevor though...Bikers. Bikers everywhere.

I just can't see trevor not getting involved with The Lost or some other motorbike gang.

The Pizza Delivery Guy
  • The Pizza Delivery Guy

I'm Offended By This Username

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 April 2013 - 09:50 PM

3 Antagonists seems like a little too much. They already have 3 protagonists, running the risk of under developing one or more even. Only one antagonist is really needed, unless it's 3 petty antagonists and one main antagonists, like Saint's Row. Then I can see it working.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users