Photo

I've been getting bullied SO MUCH!

20 replies to this topic
MadRaven
  • MadRaven

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 April 2013 - 07:18 PM

First of all, it's good to be a member of the forums. I love Grand Theft Auto 4 and especially this DLC (BOGT) but I've had a huge problem lately.

So, I have the PS3 version of the game. I play TBOGT a lot, because of the helicopters. I like to go on multiplayer and everything, but it seems like EVERY TIME I join a game, as soon as everyone sees me, all guns are aimed at me, and I end up getting spawnkilled.

Again.

And again.

And again.

And again!

And again!!

And again!

AND AGAIN! ![I][U][COLOR=red]

I can't freaking move the length of a cat's dick without getting "3rd worlded" or "f*cked up"!!! Is there something about my sudden appearance that tells everybody I'm some sort of bulls-eye target? Sorry about the venting; it's just, I'm a long time victim of bullying, and I'm incredibly sensitive to this kind of thing.

Anyways, can someone tell me what's up with this? I play on my dad's account from time to time (we both share the same PlayStaton, I play on his account.) and his name is BigDaddySurpreme (he chose the name.). I don't know if people seem to know me or if I have some sort of reputation... (I know I don't because the games you join are randomized. ) Please tell me.

Thanks.

gaydar999
  • gaydar999

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 04 April 2013 - 07:24 PM

Learn to not suck.

FCortez
  • FCortez

Rat

• Members

Posted 04 April 2013 - 07:33 PM

Well I honestly don't know how things are in GTA IV Multiplayer right now, last time I played TBGT online I had a really hard time even finding a match.

I don't know what you're doing wrong or if it even is your fault but I reckon the only option is, if they shoot you, shoot back, make sure they're dead and run, you can also crouch and roll when you spawn and then shoot the shooter (press the square button and the direction you want to roll).
Also don't think of it as bullying, I mean its just a game and although I don't know why people keep shooting you, I'm certain that it isn't because of your person, rather because its a game that involves shooting.

By the way which multiplayer mode are you joining?

Legacy-666_
  • Legacy-666_

Get the Gun,Get the Gun,shoot,shoot,shoot

• Members

Posted 05 April 2013 - 01:16 AM

what mode do you play? My best advice is to create a game yourself and change the respawn time or play with cops on. Having a respawn time of anyless than 5 seconds is just stupid. There used to be a setting about respawn distance, but that never worked.

UncleD
  • UncleD

Don't worry guys, soon the wait will be all Ogre

• Members

Posted 05 April 2013 - 01:38 PM

If you're getting owned in a certain game just leave and find a new one. Try a friendly fire off game. Get weapons, the only way you can combat a buzzard is the explosive shotgun or the explosive sniper rifle.

Mr. Reaper.
  • Mr. Reaper.

THR-MC ✠ PREZ

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 06 April 2013 - 02:56 AM

That's TBoGT for you.

Weapons are too newb friendly.

RichyB
  • RichyB

Crush grapes mate. Sorry? You're a grape crusher. Next.

• Members

Posted 06 April 2013 - 04:28 PM

Multiplayer BoGT is full of c*nts.

Those c*nts being mods whom, because they're sh*t at the game, they need need to cheat to kill people/not die.

+ Dragonjack +
  • + Dragonjack +

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 07 April 2013 - 08:44 AM

Yeah I had encounter something like this before in the Ballad Of Gay Tony's Multiplayer and so I moved back to Grand Theft Auto IV's multiplayer. Most of the players in Free-Mode or Team-Deathmatch are pretty less kind over there honestly and it really depends on how you play the game by not being a "bully" to others.

TurdsFTW
  • TurdsFTW

Mikhail Faustin's Gyneocologist

• BUSTED!

Posted 23 April 2013 - 02:10 PM

You must be a high-value target.

Just kidding. You suck.

EvilDog77
  • EvilDog77

Unequaled C4 Whore

• Members

Posted 27 April 2013 - 05:36 PM

Welcome to the spawnrape zone.

Everyone spawns in the same area and rather than run off and get kitted up, most retards like to just shoot at everyone in the vicinity so it can be difficult to escape. It's like the Hunger Games with guns.

By the way, I thought Hunger Games was sh*t.

LHDH-EYE_
  • LHDH-EYE_

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 28 April 2013 - 03:51 AM

If you're in a heli lobby leave right away because you aren't going anywhere. If on ground, run away and eventually the spawnkilling group will seperate and you can choose people to kill.

theNGclan
  • theNGclan

All your gold are belong to us.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 April 2013 - 11:38 AM

Join a freemode game with Friendly Fire turned off?

unc13bud
  • unc13bud

Weekend Answerer

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 April 2013 - 12:43 PM

The creator of the Hunger Games is part of the Harper Collins dynasty and lives in SANDY HOOK NEWTOWN CONNECTICUT and created a totalitarian dystopia based on ROME with children being sacrificed (they are called tributes) in COLORADO.
but anyway, sorry for your difficulties in ps3 multiplayer. only advice is to maybe read everything to get into the psychology of the people that killspam to insult them better

smashat0mz
  • smashat0mz

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 May 2013 - 07:28 PM

Hunger games stole that idea from battle royale. C'Mon people.

PhantomRoxas101
  • PhantomRoxas101

Snitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 May 2013 - 04:22 AM

Well, you gotta train and prepare before heading there. Online is full of modders and griefers and trust me, they have a right to kill you. I practice offline before heading there, and usually try races and other modes to prepare myself every time i go to play gta. Now if you wanna skip this process, you should bring some friends with you then, or make friends within the match. If all else fails, don't rage and just stand there. Eventually they'll get tired and they'll back off. Just run for the hills when they do, hope i helped! biggrin.gif Good luck!!!!

TensaZangetsu
  • TensaZangetsu

Undercover Anime-Lover

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 May 2013 - 04:34 AM

Just stick to single player. Best advice i'd say.

voyager
  • voyager

5 Bonus Goblins!

• Members

Posted 13 May 2013 - 01:43 PM

QUOTE (smashat0mz @ Friday, May 10 2013, 19:28)
Hunger games stole that idea from battle royale. C'Mon people.

.. which was in turn stolen from Blade Runner, ha!

unc13bud
  • unc13bud

Weekend Answerer

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 May 2013 - 03:35 PM

there are different factions of TPTB, like Google is on one side and Microsoft is on another. then there is Apple. same with movies, manga, any sort of popular culture that they can use to create\sway public opinion. i agree that ridley scott is affiliated, him and both his brother tony. so is anderson cooper, and mika brezinski

T0X1C
  • T0X1C

Shorter of breath and one day closer to death.

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 17 May 2013 - 11:23 PM

I just bought EFLC and I was amazed with the buzzard and how destructive it was.

So while flying one in free roam I kinda started raining death from the sky on everyone sad.gif

I felt kinda bad about it afterwards, true story.

Red XIII
  • Red XIII

British and Proud!

• Members

Posted 19 May 2013 - 02:29 PM

It doesn't seem like many people here still play TBOGT on Xbox. Every match their are modders than can control you, they spawn you inside the prison, freeze your Xbox, spawn random objects on the players head. They have absolutely killed multiplayer. I see no point in modding and giving people a hard time. its pathetic and whoever does it must be a really lonely socially retarded donkey.

xXYoung_MCXx
  • xXYoung_MCXx

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 May 2013 - 02:50 AM

QUOTE (MadRaven @ Thursday, Apr 4 2013, 19:18)
First of all, it's good to be a member of the forums. I love Grand Theft Auto 4 and especially this DLC (BOGT) but I've had a huge problem lately.

So, I have the PS3 version of the game. I play TBOGT a lot, because of the helicopters. I like to go on multiplayer and everything, but it seems like EVERY TIME I join a game, as soon as everyone sees me, all guns are aimed at me, and I end up getting spawnkilled.

Again.

And again.

And again.

And again!

And again!!

And again!

AND AGAIN! ![I][U][COLOR=red]

I can't freaking move the length of a cat's dick without getting "3rd worlded" or "f*cked up"!!! Is there something about my sudden appearance that tells everybody I'm some sort of bulls-eye target? Sorry about the venting; it's just, I'm a long time victim of bullying, and I'm incredibly sensitive to this kind of thing.

Anyways, can someone tell me what's up with this? I play on my dad's account from time to time (we both share the same PlayStaton, I play on his account.) and his name is BigDaddySurpreme (he chose the name.). I don't know if people seem to know me or if I have some sort of reputation... (I know I don't because the games you join are randomized. ) Please tell me.

Thanks.

Add me on psn an i can help u im a pilot my name is bigburlys_son i have alot of ppl dat no me on tbogt an got moder friends to help out wen all else fails jus add me an ull b straight

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users