35 replies to this topic
GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Needs More Beer

• Members
  • United-States
  • Most Helpful [Expression] 2013

Posted 27 June 2013 - 08:35 PM

This game is like Big Mutha Truckers but bikes.. not appealing at all, though if they made an actual biker game with the full capabilities of like open-world such as GTA or RDR.. I would def buy into it. But games like this never do well and this is just a quick title put together by the new team to hurry and make some sort of money.

I wouldn't waste your pts or money on this one though.. but it could appeal to someone who just wants something to play.

ClaudeSpeed1911
  • ClaudeSpeed1911

J.E.C.

• Members
  • Palestine

Posted 27 June 2013 - 08:39 PM

This game was supposed to be free roam and had the ability to make your own bike but instead we got this piece of sh*t.

Nah Tso Gud
  • Nah Tso Gud

SuperHonky

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 June 2013 - 10:51 PM

Oh man, I remember looking forward to this game a few years ago... wow it looks bad. I feel bad for the devs, heh.

AlexLB
  • AlexLB

Thug

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 June 2013 - 12:28 PM

QUOTE (GunWrath @ Thursday, Jun 27 2013, 20:35)
This game is like Big Mutha Truckers but bikes.. not appealing at all, though if they made an actual biker game with the full capabilities of like open-world such as GTA or RDR.. I would def buy into it.

I totally agree, though I loved Big Mutha Truckers when I was younger.
As I remember, Eutechnyx had a quite low budget to develop a full sandbox game and they didn't manage it well. I read somewhere that they spent lots of money in mocap stuff to make the game somehow like a movie, but they wasted entire budget so the game development was put on hold.
Then Deep Silver appeared and decided to release that piece of crap that seems to be in alpha state.

Nuggets
  • Nuggets

SenseiKOFF

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 06 July 2013 - 12:00 AM

Looks like a complete sh*t.

Majestic81
  • Majestic81

=VP=

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 July 2013 - 12:19 AM

Was gonna get this game, but after seeing the trailer. i decided not to. game like this that had so many issues and setbacks shouldnt have been released. they should've started building it from scratch.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users