Keep the topic alive. Some problems can probably get fixed by modding!
1. I don't like the graphics.
They should have kept the III/VC engine graphics style.
I still cannot understand how they could remove things such as:
- Vehicle reflection
- Cumulus clouds
- Water reflection
- Sun flare
- Blood and water drops on screen
- Wallpapers and leaves on the ground
- Blurry blades (helicopters)
The second thing I really don't like is the fact that the map zone cannot be enhanced properly.
At first you think VC's area was more restricted but actually VC's map area can be enhanced to astonishing dimensions. San Andreas is in fact bigger but it is also more restricted at the same time.
3. I don't like the sound bugs.
4. The replay system: It is very buggy and limited to 25 FPS. By enhancing the FPS using programs you also enhance the replay speed. Slowing it down in a video editor, you are back at 25 FPS. Also sparks and everything was removed and the wheels of some vehicles aren't spinning
For the stunting scene Vice City had definitely the better replay system.
Edited by Nights744, 08 September 2013 - 02:05 PM.