Things you hate/dislike in GTA San Andreas

680 replies to this topic
Evil empire
  • Evil empire

Homie

• Members
  • France

Posted 14 July 2017 - 12:18 AM

Even if the swimming feature is a good improvement when I fall in the water with a heavily tuned car and I know it's lost forever I'm always disgusted.

In the previous episodes you can get back on the road after going in the water with a simple tweak but I suppose you can't have it all.

Ghost Pulaski
  • Ghost Pulaski

Pulaski's Ghost

• Members
  • Red-Cross

Posted 17 July 2017 - 09:23 AM

Tuning cars costs like $5000, you can always just make a new one lol.

What I dislike about SA are the frequent crashes, and the fact that you can't customize all vehicles...

DominatorLegend
  • DominatorLegend

Master of car crashing

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 18 July 2017 - 12:10 PM

The cement peds. Lemme explain what this is: so I'm driving a truck at full speed (the Roadtrain for example) and accidentally I run over a ped... BAM! Truck stopped dead!

• lil weasel and Jeansowaty like this

GroveStreetOG92
  • GroveStreetOG92

Square Civilian

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 August 2017 - 01:47 AM

I hate the fact that rival gangs cant randomly do drive bys in the game

33zero33
  • 33zero33

Player Hater

• Members
  • Gibraltar

Posted 23 August 2017 - 01:40 PM

Hate it still lacks interaction with enviroment to me...

Hate some cars look bland or just ugly (Bravura, Broadway, Tornado)

Evil empire
  • Evil empire

Homie

• Members
  • France

Posted 24 August 2017 - 09:56 AM Edited by Evil empire, 20 September 2017 - 03:24 PM.

Even if the concept is good the robbery job is boring and repetitive. The interiors aren't diverse enough. Since I collected the required sum I never played this job again and it was something like 7 years ago.

iwillr0k
  • iwillr0k

Player Hater

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 24 August 2017 - 12:02 PM

1: Overrated

2: The effect sounds of the waepons and explosions

3: Artificial Inteligent so easly

4: His Fanboys in Mexico

5: CJ, I dont like it

6:The Explosions.... Why when a helicopter or car explodes CJ Dosent fall in the ground -__- (Exist a mod fot that? tell me yes please T_T)

I don't understand why people say the GTA SA is overrated. It was the peak of technology at the time! First time I saw it I was mind blown! So many sh*t to do in the game! You could get fit, fat, there was respect and all that! The graphics were pretty damn good in the PS2! The map was huge, with alot of diferent regions. 
Seems like everyone that is criticizing are just saying to be the "diferent opinion guys".

Just wanted to get this out of my chest :)

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

GTA Series Special Vehicle Collector

• Feroci
  • United-States
  • The collector [Amazing work on the Special Vehicle Guide!]

Posted 25 August 2017 - 10:25 PM Edited by MorsPrincipiumEst, 25 August 2017 - 10:26 PM.

What sucks about Taxi Driver in SA is that unlike III and VC, they HAVE to be done in a row if you plan on passing it with ONE Mission Attempt.  It makes it all the more difficult.  If you want to have ZERO Pay and Spray Visits, it may take numerous Attempts until you succeed as well.  It's one of my least favorite tasks in SA, tbh.  To top it off, the AI in this game is such a joke and when you stop and the Taxi is glued to the ground when dropping off a Fare, some moron can come and rear end you.  The more bumps you have done to the Taxi/Cabbie, the more likely you will need Pay and Spray.  The game won't allow you to pick up any more passengers if the Taxi/Cabbie is damaged too much and it gets damaged and starts smoking easily.  I despise Taxi Driver in SA...

• Jeansowaty, SpriteFan274 and GrudgefromSanAndreas like this

Am Shaegar
  • Am Shaegar

Chartered Accountant

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 August 2017 - 09:19 AM

Things I hate: 0

Things I dislike:

1. Wanted level 4 and above
  2. NPC AI (driving)
  3. No Stories DLC

Evil empire
  • Evil empire

Homie

• Members
  • France

Posted 30 August 2017 - 01:18 PM

The game would have been funnier if the ambulance men couldn't resurrect the burnt enemies. Also having heavily charred bodies like in Oblivion or Half-Life 2 would have been a good addition.

glose
  • glose

Player Hater

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 15 September 2017 - 05:17 PM

I hate gravity!

• Femme Fatale likes this

ibsmokin
  • ibsmokin

Gta junkie

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 September 2017 - 08:50 AM

f*ckING FLIGHT SCHOOL!

I am currently doing a playthrough on ps4 but I more or less stopped because of flight school. There's nothing else I can do in the game until it's finished and I just can't do it.

It's terrible, retro game design. The criteria for passing is way too harsh. Flight school should be optional, and rockstar definitely learned their lesson in future titles. If I can get past that, I'll love the game again but right now I'm pretty sore about it.

really!? I thought it was pretty easy. I did it twice in about an hr and 1/2, all golds too. Why twice You ask. Because the first time I was on the Hunter part with blowing up the vehicles, and was having a record setting run when I did a turn trying to do a blind angled shot at one of the living vehicles and was far to close to the ground. I hadn't saved my progress up to that point and didn't want to lose my weapons cause I spent quite some time farming ammo. You can bet your ass I saved next time before I did that portion. I found the lap with landing in the plane the most difficult cause you have to land perfect to keep from bouncing.
  • Am Shaegar likes this

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• GTA Series Staff
  • United-States
  • Contribution Award [San Andreas]

Posted 16 September 2017 - 10:37 AM

Reminder: The topic is Hate/Dislike Missions, Not how easy I like doing missions.

Keep it on topic.  There is no need for Rebuttals,

Evil empire
  • Evil empire

Homie

• Members
  • France

Posted 20 September 2017 - 03:26 PM

The fact you need to get out of your car so it doesn't get harmed when it explodes the others with a code combined with a globally catastrophic cars handling always makes me lose precious seconds when I play a race.

IndogamersPro
  • IndogamersPro

Busta

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 21 September 2017 - 02:31 PM

Things that I hate in GTA San Andreas is, you can't climb ladders.

For Example,

If I fall of the bridge on Easter Bay Airport I need to go to Easter Basin to go up back,

it's a waste of time and dangerous because Easter Basin is close to Naval Station :sui:.

• GrudgefromSanAndreas likes this

GrudgefromSanAndreas
  • GrudgefromSanAndreas

Straight outta Pluton's Ass

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted 22 September 2017 - 05:34 PM

• Maccer, believe it or not. The masturbating statue in Atrium is hilarious but this guy is soooo unpleasant. But i dont like that much sexual humor in general...
  • Unsolid open vehicle doors, i mean you can walk through them just like in III and VC. In this day and age it's even more annoying, despite the game overall still being extremely fun
  • Toreno forcing you to flight school
  • Girlfriends needed for completion
  • No jetski
  • Mower
  • Speeding Tugs on highway next to Los Santos Airport, the most annoying speeding vehicles on highways along with the tractor because of unrealistic speed compared to both real-life and when cj drives them
  • Unable for your gang to go inside interiors

Letus
  • Letus

Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 September 2017 - 06:38 PM

1. Zero's missions of course.

2. Changing clothing animations.

3. Music, could do better. Not that I hate SA music, but could add some other station, like add pop radio station, like Flash FM or something like that.

4. Speeding cars, from the highway, like they drive like hell in there and of course the cars who turn fast really fast for an unexpected moment.

5. The damn train mission of course, cause those Vagos have too many hp to take them down, and also Big Smoke can't shoot for sh*t.

6. Weapon sounds.

7. Quarry Missions.

8.Big Smoke becomes a bad guy and dies :(

Queen Elizabeth II
  • Queen Elizabeth II

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 22 September 2017 - 09:39 PM

Unsolid open vehicle doors, i mean you can walk through them just like in III and VC.

My mind was BLOWN when I saw SOLID vehicle doors in GTA IV for the first  time.

I was like: "WOW, what!?".

Yeah.

• Algonquin Assassin and GrudgefromSanAndreas like this

Algonquin Assassin
  • Algonquin Assassin

We're all looking for that special someone

• Members
  • Australia
  • Most Obsessive Name Changer 2016 (My unofficial GTAF annual award)
    Biggest Fanboy 2013, 2014, 2015
    Best Poster [GTA] 2014
    Best Member in the OGA 2012

Posted 23 September 2017 - 11:18 AM

I would've thought by San Andreas the phantom doors would've been fixed. Oh well. Atleast GTA IV did.

Other things I dislike/hate.

-No rideable taxis or any form of fast travel. Good luck if you lose/blow up your car in the middle of no where.

-The same few copy & paste interiors being used for the safe houses when they're disproportional to their exteriors.

-The ocean is boring and uninteresting. Oh look a jellyfish, oh look an underwater rock.

Queen Elizabeth II
  • Queen Elizabeth II

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 23 September 2017 - 11:47 AM Edited by Queen Elizabeth II, 23 September 2017 - 11:48 AM.

-No rideable taxis or any form of fast travel. Good luck if you lose/blow up your car in the middle of no where.

At least they gave us some sort of fast travel - "Skip Travel" button. Without it, the mission "Photo Opportunity" would be even worse!

-The same few copy & paste interiors being used for the safe houses when they're disproportional to their exteriors.

Even when I was a child I've always wondered why interiors don't match exteriors. Is it really that hard? Even CJ's home doesn't match its exterior! UGH!

-The ocean is boring and uninteresting. Oh look a jellyfish, oh look an underwater rock.

Collecting Oysters must be the worst thing ever, just like collecting Submarine Parts in GTA V. Every activity connected to water is boring.

• Algonquin Assassin and GrudgefromSanAndreas like this

nader91
  • nader91

B.G.

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 24 September 2017 - 09:12 AM

dislike: cj's hair color is brown rather than very dark/blackish

that's about it so far, i know it's very petty but this is how i feel about it lolz

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users