Things you hate/dislike in GTA San Andreas

663 replies to this topic
Femme Fatale
  • Femme Fatale

Boy You Make Me Make Bad Decisions

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 25 January 2017 - 08:13 PM

The Vinewood race irked me, the car is slow as hell.
  • VOIDACID2000 likes this

The_Human
  • The_Human

The Eye

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 26 January 2017 - 12:45 PM

Catalina. She's dumb and her voice is like hell. She's just irritating and when I play her mission, I just want to kill her.

• KiloVice likes this

DragonpokeZ
  • DragonpokeZ

Special Vehicle Hoarder

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 30 January 2017 - 12:55 AM

I personally hate Zero. The character, the place, the missions. Really man, he is so annoying, and his strand of missions just gets worse
  • Natasha likes this

Natasha
  • Natasha

Mack Pimp

• BUSTED!
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 30 January 2017 - 01:51 PM

I personally hate Zero. The character, the place, the missions. Really man, he is so annoying, and his strand of missions just gets worse

I'll second that one but also the highway driving was rediculous, yes they should be driving fast but the constant twitchy lane changing was such a pain in the ass!

• DragonpokeZ and The_Human like this

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• GTA Series Staff
  • United-States
  • Contribution Award [San Andreas]

Posted 30 January 2017 - 06:28 PM

A lot of complaints about the Crazy Driving.
People, If it was not for the Crazy Drivers, there would be a dull waste of time going places.
It is intended to keep the game alive. Just as the random Aircraft Crashes, to put a bit of a "jump" in the game.
  • Crspy, Steezy. and Gion like this

Natasha
  • Natasha

Mack Pimp

• BUSTED!
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 31 January 2017 - 03:20 PM

People, If it was not for the Crazy Drivers, there would be a dull waste of time going places.
It is intended to keep the game alive. Just as the random Aircraft Crashes, to put a bit of a "jump" in the game.

Valid point I agree, but it's less 'random' and more so annoying.  You wouldn't really get in a crash 6-7 times when driving down a highway for 6-7 miles is all I was thinking. :lol:

• DragonpokeZ and The_Human like this

Dead tower
  • Dead tower

Player Hater

• BUSTED!
  • Algeria

Posted 06 February 2017 - 11:16 AM

That we never got to know what was the green goo that you stole for the truth

• Evil empire, WindowsExPee, Honker1944 and 1 other like this

Natasha
  • Natasha

Mack Pimp

• BUSTED!
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 07 February 2017 - 02:38 PM

That we never got to know what was the green goo that you stole for the truth

It's been so long now I forgot about that. Not really something that bothered me, more so peaked my interest mildly.

Gion
  • Gion

Player Hater

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 11 May 2017 - 10:06 PM

Some bugs at the end of the game (gym, basketball glitch and peds reactions bug) and sometimes the traffic on highways
  • Ghost Pulaski likes this

Ghost Pulaski
  • Ghost Pulaski

Pulaski's Ghost

• Members
  • Red-Cross

Posted 11 May 2017 - 10:09 PM

Ped reactions bug?

Anyways, what I hate the most in SA is that they cut the airplanes which were present in III, VC, VCS and LCS, and that some vehicles remain unused, or are just unusable without mods, like the FBI Truck or the RC cars. It would be fun to have a Topfun van somewhere, which when entered makes you able to use RC cars in freeroam lol.

Gion
  • Gion

Player Hater

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 11 May 2017 - 10:19 PM

Ped reactions bug?

Anyways, what I hate the most in SA is that they cut the airplanes which were present in III, VC, VCS and LCS, and that some vehicles remain unused, or are just unusable without mods, like the FBI Truck or the RC cars. It would be fun to have a Topfun van somewhere, which when entered makes you able to use RC cars in freeroam lol.

After End of the line when you punch male peds they won't react back immediatally. They will walk like nothing happened, you need to punch them more than once to actually see their reaction

Steezy.
  • Steezy.

Dimension Shifter

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 May 2017 - 03:37 PM

The ridiculously long clothes changing animations.

The homies having horrible aim despite me spraying all the tags for them to get the best weapons.

Pink hair.

Og Loc's laugh.

The fact that I never got to meet LB or Three Deep. (GSF OGs mentioned but never seen)
  • Evil empire likes this

Meekail
  • Meekail

Phenomenal

• Members
  • Maldives

Posted 14 May 2017 - 03:07 PM

The countryside portion of the game after LS. The missions themselves were fun but it was the long drive throughs to get to them that were just tedious.  

• Son of Zeus and The_Human like this

Son of Zeus
  • Son of Zeus

Still King

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 14 May 2017 - 03:30 PM

The countryside portion of the game after LS. The missions themselves were fun but it was the long drive throughs to get to them that were just tedious.  

This. Especially the one where you take the photo of Ryder and his buddies. That drive was way too long.
  • Meekail likes this

Evil empire
  • Evil empire

Homeboy

• Members
  • France

Posted 15 May 2017 - 04:00 PM

The mount Chiliad race always p*ssed me off. It's just awful.

Richie Makyura
  • Richie Makyura

Most Wanted Criminal :v

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 22 June 2017 - 02:11 AM

1: Overrated

2: The effect sounds of the waepons and explosions

3: Artificial Inteligent so easly

4: His Fanboys in Mexico

5: CJ, I dont like it

6:The Explosions.... Why when a helicopter or car explodes CJ Dosent fall in the ground -__- (Exist a mod fot that? tell me yes please T_T)

Kingbing
  • Kingbing

Rat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 June 2017 - 05:32 PM

Car handling.  It's not as fun to drive around in as it is in gta 4.  cars have too much grip and not enough suspension.  Yes it can be fixed by editing the handling.cfg, but by default it's pretty bad.

• Evil empire and Richie Makyura like this

Evil empire
  • Evil empire

Homeboy

• Members
  • France

Posted 22 June 2017 - 09:34 PM

The super GT is just a heap of $hit, I don't understand why they put this garbage in the game and even less why you have to drive this fµcking rubbish thing for the last San Fierro driving school challenge.

Richie Makyura
  • Richie Makyura

Most Wanted Criminal :v

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 24 June 2017 - 02:05 AM

Car handling.  It's not as fun to drive around in as it is in gta 4.  cars have too much grip and not enough suspension.  Yes it can be fixed by editing the handling.cfg, but by default it's pretty bad.

Me too, people says GTA III Have the worst handling cars, in my opinion its San Andreas

thehambone
  • thehambone

Don't remind me of home Or I might notice where I am

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 June 2017 - 03:38 AM

The super GT is just a heap of $hit, I don't understand why they put this garbage in the game and even less why you have to drive this fµcking rubbish thing for the last San Fierro driving school challenge.

Yeah, I agree. I never liked that car's handling. Glad they made it better for IV. I like the handling overall in SA though. GTA III and VC feel a little too "arcadey" to me at times.

• Evil empire likes this

Kingbing
  • Kingbing

Rat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 June 2017 - 04:20 AM

Me too, people says GTA III Have the worst handling cars, in my opinion its San Andreas

Well SA was an improvement to 3, but compared to recent games it's aged badly.

Evil empire
  • Evil empire

Homeboy

• Members
  • France

Posted 25 June 2017 - 12:50 AM Edited by Evil empire, 25 June 2017 - 05:02 PM.

The vehicles' handling globally sucks and ruins the pleasure of cars races.

Since the cars handling is excellent in GTA Vice City I don't know why they didn't keep it this way in san Andreas. Its handling is 1 of the worst regressions San Andreas offers compared to Vice City.

Crspy
  • Crspy

Kick

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 June 2017 - 01:10 AM

I dislike the physics in general. but  thank god almost everything can be fixed/improved through mods , so i still love this game no matter what !

Fooking
  • Fooking

you fooking w0t m9?

• BUSTED!
  • Germany

Posted 06 July 2017 - 11:27 AM

The f*cking tunnel at the SF airport, I've failed Trucking countless times there

watersgta3
  • watersgta3

Snitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 July 2017 - 05:14 AM

In other words, FILLER!

BLADE_San_Andreas
  • BLADE_San_Andreas

Vice City Grade A Lunatic

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted 07 July 2017 - 10:24 AM

I hate zero and og loc they are just annoying af, i also dislike when pedestrians jump in front of my car and i fall in the water or i get a wanted level

B Dawg
  • B Dawg

Motosoldier

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 08 July 2017 - 09:03 AM Edited by B Dawg, 08 July 2017 - 09:07 AM.

Yeah, I agree. I never liked that car's handling. Glad they made it better for IV. I like the handling overall in SA though. GTA III and VC feel a little too "arcadey" to me at times.

Heretics! You will accept the holy San Andreas Super GT, you will git gud at driving it and you will love it!

I should do a video called ''Super GT Race Marathon'', where I do every single race with it :p

• thehambone likes this

KiloVice
  • KiloVice

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Nations

Posted 08 July 2017 - 01:27 PM

Sure, the constant lane switching is bad, but the most irritating thing on the road is cars that go out of your way to t-bone you.

Sometimes when driving, I have had a car spawn right in the intersection I was about to cross, those are easily the worst.

Evil empire
  • Evil empire

Homeboy

• Members
  • France

Posted 08 July 2017 - 05:14 PM

Heretics! You will accept the holy San Andreas Super GT, you will git gud at driving it and you will love it!

I should do a video called ''Super GT Race Marathon'', where I do every single race with it :p

Only if Chuck Norris commands me to do it.

My cars pantheon is full I already worship the bullet, flash, hotknife and sultan.

It's too bad the game wasn't more optimized, when I use dff-txd replacers I fastly starts having problems to load the sets, it breaks the immersion.

ntszfung
  • ntszfung

Player Hater

• Members
  • Hong-Kong

Posted 12 July 2017 - 09:06 AM

when i die because a plane falls on me and blow up

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 1 anonymous users