XB1 Gaming
8,532 replies to this topic
Molster
  • Molster

President of APMC

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 03 April 2017 - 11:33 AM

Yea I can tell that they come here with their bs, but hey they gotta vent their envy somewhere haven't they?
Also my app is pending over on the recruitment topic, would it be possible to shoot me some of those UK lads GTags?

Yea, we got your application and I sent you a DM. And yea once we get you started you'll get the Gamer Tags of us all.

Wolf Actual
  • Wolf Actual

BKMS Clan. Lone Wolf Merc.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 April 2017 - 03:19 PM Edited by Wolf Actual, 03 April 2017 - 03:36 PM.

Perks of flying jets: Doesn't matter what aiming preference I use. I can still be an asshole in either free or auto aim.

UnculturedShock
  • UnculturedShock

Vice President of APMC

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 03 April 2017 - 04:02 PM

With Academi PMC having successfully passed it's fourth-year anniversary, we couldn't have asked to spend it better than claiming another victory over a crew that shall remain unnamed.

A huge thank-you to those members that have been with us for countless years, who APMC wouldn't be operating without.

• Larshenrik222 likes this

Wolf Actual
  • Wolf Actual

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 April 2017 - 04:10 PM

With Academi PMC having successfully passed it's fourth-year anniversary, we couldn't have asked to spend it better than claiming another victory over a crew that shall remain unnamed.
A huge thank-you to those members that have been with us for countless years, who APMC wouldn't be operating without.

I will say congrats on surviving the community for 4 years. Granted I was only in for two years it was a fairly decent two years.

Molster
  • Molster

President of APMC

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 03 April 2017 - 04:12 PM

As Shock has said we are proud to announce our fourth-year anniversary operating. We want to send a huge thank you to all the members who currently form part of Academi PMC and making it what it is today. 

Together we stand, United we fight.

XxSoLiDSnAkEOxX
  • XxSoLiDSnAkEOxX

BKMS Helm Team

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 April 2017 - 04:16 PM

As Shock has said we are proud to announce our fourth-year anniversary operating. We want to send a huge thank you to all the members who currently form part of Academi PMC and making it what it is today. 

I haven't seen much fighting from APMC besides a loss to ETF a couple months back...
  • Chiefmackbros likes this

Molster
  • Molster

President of APMC

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 03 April 2017 - 04:28 PM

I haven't seen much fighting from APMC besides a loss to ETF a couple months back...

Then you clearly haven't been updated in a long time.

UnculturedShock
  • UnculturedShock

Vice President of APMC

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 03 April 2017 - 05:16 PM

Any further posts on this forum in an attempt to discredit or speak lowly of Academi PMC will result in being reported to the Forum administrators.

This is your final warning.

Wolf Actual
  • Wolf Actual

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 April 2017 - 03:33 AM Edited by Wolf Actual, 08 April 2017 - 04:47 AM.

How did this post survive the cleanse?

SCxReaper
  • SCxReaper

Secretary of Defence for APMC

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 04 April 2017 - 06:58 PM

Happy anniversary baby's :)

x Asroilu x
  • x Asroilu x

Freelance Contractor

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 April 2017 - 04:46 AM

So........ 50 f*cking notifications???? f*ck me right? This is what I get for eavesdropping on this thread..

Chiefmackbros
  • Chiefmackbros

CEO of Executive Outcomes PMC

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 April 2017 - 01:35 PM

Good morning, Executive Outcomes has made the decision to declare a cease-fire with Academi PMC. We do not believe that continuing to be hostile with APMC will benefit them or us, as it is pointless combat that only ends in more battles and anger. 

Molster
  • Molster

President of APMC

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 19 April 2017 - 04:47 PM

Just to inform y'all I'll be offline for the next month give or take as I've got some rather important exams starting May 2nd and ending on June 6th. I'll be around the Forums and GroupMe if you need me.
  • Chiefmackbros likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users