XB1 Gaming
8,297 replies to this topic
ShadowedDemise
  • ShadowedDemise

Academi PMC President (PC)

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 June 2016 - 11:54 PM

Well, that puts a damper on my return. I don't have GTA for Xbox One. More, I literally just bought it on sale for the PC, yesterday. Used to be a recruiter for you guys a while back. Looks like the crew is still pretty active. How many members are on the Board of Directors now? I would love to help get this crew started on the PC. 

Vito187
  • Vito187

I am that guy.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 June 2016 - 08:32 PM

Well, that puts a damper on my return. I don't have GTA for Xbox One. More, I literally just bought it on sale for the PC, yesterday. Used to be a recruiter for you guys a while back. Looks like the crew is still pretty active. How many members are on the Board of Directors now? I would love to help get this crew started on the PC. 

I remember you. How have you been?

ShadowedDemise
  • ShadowedDemise

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 June 2016 - 08:38 PM Edited by ShadowedDemise, 05 June 2016 - 08:46 PM.

I've been good, man. I'm still flying the Academi flag, loud and proud. It's good to know there's still some of the old guys around. How's the crew been, Vito?

SingingEwe954
  • SingingEwe954

Jack of All Trades

• Members
  • Turkmenistan
  • Helpfulness Award

Posted 06 June 2016 - 08:10 PM

I've been good, man. I'm still flying the Academi flag, loud and proud. It's good to know there's still some of the old guys around. How's the crew been, Vito?

Holy sh*t Shadowed long time no talk. Do you still got group me installed so we can talk, we have had a lot of interest in people joining on PC but nobody to run it.

ShadowedDemise
  • ShadowedDemise

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 June 2016 - 09:30 PM

Holy sh*t Shadowed long time no talk. Do you still got group me installed so we can talk, we have had a lot of interest in people joining on PC but nobody to run it.

Damn, look at this! It's the man himself. It certainly has been some time. I don't have groupme right now, but I can download it. I'll need your info to reach you. If you need someone to get things started, I'm back for the foreseeable future. Anything I can do to help, you name it. I'm your guy. 

SingingEwe954
  • SingingEwe954

Jack of All Trades

• Members
  • Turkmenistan
  • Helpfulness Award

Posted 06 June 2016 - 10:30 PM

Damn, look at this! It's the man himself. It certainly has been some time. I don't have groupme right now, but I can download it. I'll need your info to reach you. If you need someone to get things started, I'm back for the foreseeable future. Anything I can do to help, you name it. I'm your guy. 

Go ahead and download it and we'll talk more. PM me you email for it if you can find me there and I'll send you a message

ShadowedDemise
  • ShadowedDemise

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 June 2016 - 10:44 PM

Go ahead and download it and we'll talk more. PM me you email for it if you can find me there and I'll send you a message

You got it. 

Larshenrik222
  • Larshenrik222

APMC Battalion Commander

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 07 June 2016 - 01:14 PM

Custom Rumpo has bullet-resistant windows and only costs 130,000 without modifications!

Vito187
  • Vito187

I am that guy.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 June 2016 - 02:42 AM

Custom Rumpo has bullet-resistant windows and only costs 130,000 without modifications!

I'll put that to the test.

The crew has been through a lot. Not really a whole lot id like to put on a public forum but we're still standing. Glad to see an older face coming back around. Lol.

ShadowedDemise
  • ShadowedDemise

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 June 2016 - 03:09 AM

I'll put that to the test.

The crew has been through a lot. Not really a whole lot id like to put on a public forum but we're still standing. Glad to see an older face coming back around. Lol.

Haha, well you guys just keep on a-truckin'. I'll wait here for the green light to start our PC crew. 

Longhorns
  • Longhorns

Car Enthusiast

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 June 2016 - 03:21 PM

Wow, this is sweet. One of my dad's navy friends is in Academi, badass guy. It's cool that there's such a large and successful PMC crew on GTA:O, most are small and don't last long. Looking forward to going through the process of getting in!

Vito187
  • Vito187

I am that guy.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 June 2016 - 06:45 AM

Wow, this is sweet. One of my dad's navy friends is in Academi, badass guy. It's cool that there's such a large and successful PMC crew on GTA:O, most are small and don't last long. Looking forward to going through the process of getting in!

Happy to have you on board. Looking forward to playing with you soon enough. What is your Dads friend name?

Vito187
  • Vito187

I am that guy.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 June 2016 - 08:31 PM

So, how's everyone been doing?

SingingEwe954
  • SingingEwe954

Jack of All Trades

• Members
  • Turkmenistan
  • Helpfulness Award

Posted 4 weeks ago

Well this announcement is long overdue. Due to my life obligations I no longer have as much time, and really haven't had enough the past 6 months, as I need to run this crew to its full potential. I have now graduated high school and started working full time as well as have a girlfriend. I simply can't run Academi the way it need to be done. So to fix this I will stay as the CEO of Academi to help and provide guidance but because of my lack of time I am now appointing Sad Panda as President, he will take over the responsibilities of the Chief of Staff and Recruitment Officer, and will run the crew in my Absence. I wish Sad Panda good luck on his new position and hope that he can help Academi more than I can at this point.
Also we are opening a PC division, the President of that Division will be ShadowedDemise, who was a member of Academi back about a year or year and a half ago. He always did wonderful work when he was with us before and I look forward to seeing the PC division grow under his command.
Now don't think I'm leaving, I will still be here just more low key, and I will provide guidance especially in getting our new division off the ground.
I cannot wait to see what Academi has in store for the future.

ShadowedDemise
  • ShadowedDemise

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago

Well this announcement is long overdue. Due to my life obligations I no longer have as much time, and really haven't had enough the past 6 months, as I need to run this crew to its full potential. I have now graduated high school and started working full time as well as have a girlfriend. I simply can't run Academi the way it need to be done. So to fix this I will stay as the CEO of Academi to help and provide guidance but because of my lack of time I am now appointing Sad Panda as President, he will take over the responsibilities of the Chief of Staff and Recruitment Officer, and will run the crew in my Absence. I wish Sad Panda good luck on his new position and hope that he can help Academi more than I can at this point.
Also we are opening a PC division, the President of that Division will be ShadowedDemise, who was a member of Academi back about a year or year and a half ago. He always did wonderful work when he was with us before and I look forward to seeing the PC division grow under his command.
Now don't think I'm leaving, I will still be here just more low key, and I will provide guidance especially in getting our new division off the ground.
I cannot wait to see what Academi has in store for the future.

Congratulations on obtaining a life, Mr. Chairman. While we will all miss rolling with the big dog, you can rest assured that you've left the company in good hands. I look forward to starting something purely amazing on the PC end of things. Good luck with the girl, and godspeed, sir.

*Salute*

Larshenrik222
  • Larshenrik222

APMC Battalion Commander

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 3 weeks ago

To anyone interested in joining us...we are still active! But we are in a dire need of new recruits!

ShadowedDemise
  • ShadowedDemise

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago

To anyone interested in joining us...we are still active! But we are in a dire need of new recruits!

And for those on PC, we NEED you. We just started recruiting for PC earlier this week, and I'm looking to fill all positions. Get in contact with me for PC, and make sure to specify your device (PC or Xbox One) on your application.

Larshenrik222
  • Larshenrik222

APMC Battalion Commander

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 3 weeks ago

Ill be home 11th August guys

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users