XB1 Gaming
8,204 replies to this topic
Vito187
  • Vito187

I am that guy.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago

How's everyone enjoying their new year so far?

I'm doing good, been playing the sh*t out of BO3, I've managed to get diamond for the AR's lol. I'm also gonna be getting rainbow six siege today. How is your year going so far?

Not bad amigo. Been playing BO3 as well. Campaign is pretty sweet. Haven't played online yet. Lol.

XGN Niko
  • XGN Niko

Academi PMC Chief of Staff // IMSF PMC CEO

• Members
  • Japan

Posted 3 weeks ago

XGN Niko
  • XGN Niko

• Members
  • Japan

Posted 3 weeks ago Edited by XGN Niko, 3 weeks ago.

Unconfirmed Grand Theft Auto V/Online 2016 DLC Information

According to NeoGaf user ODDI, while browsing the GTAV Cheats website, he discovered a leak from user LondonTown2004 who is known for data mining. The user apparently found the framework for a new DLC management system, reports Geek.com.

The leak also reveals that several single-player DLCs will be made available but unlike the multiplayer DLC, it won't be free.

"LondonTown2004, a name already well known in scripting and data mining circles, recently uncovered some new files in GTA V which serve as the framework of a new DLC management system – a system that is geared towards the game’s single player portion. These files aren’t currently among regular installs and must be retrieved from a QAB server in use by Rockstar. Which, in turn, is impossible to do unless you know your coding and aren’t afraid of a little illegal activity.

"However, once the files are in place, you can manually install the DLC management system, which is exclusive to single player. The data leak also suggests that there will be several single player DLCs and at least some of them will be paid. LondonTown2004 was greeted by a lock-screen which stated that the DLC was not authorized and that it must be purchased.

"Once he circumvented the lock, he discovered some changes to the pause menu, which now included a bright blue “DLC” label, which in turn opens the management screen we’ve been talking about this whole time. The system will allow players to manage activated DLC, presumably allowing them to “turn” it on or off at will.

"As with other games with a paid DLC system, if you have a save file which has DLC items in use, but the account does not own the DLC, it will only allow you to access said save if you accept that the game will delete any content in association to the DLC."

Larshenrik222
  • Larshenrik222

APMC Sergeant First Class

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 3 weeks ago

how was that important? i dont see the importance.

XGN Niko
  • XGN Niko

• Members
  • Japan

Posted 3 weeks ago

It states that single player DLC may be on its way, also there has been some coding revealed reported as of late August 2015 about new guns, yachts which we received.. and some new cars.

I question its liability but here: 

Vito187
  • Vito187

I am that guy.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago

I hope we get some single player DLC. Been too long.

Molster
  • Molster

Command Sergeant Major

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 3 weeks ago

If it does cost any money I will not buy it, it's been too long and the game is not 'as active' as it used to be before other games came out. It better be cheap, or I will not touch it.

XGN Niko
  • XGN Niko

• Members
  • Japan

Posted 3 weeks ago

Yea, I say the same. However the fact of the matter is R* isn't one to overprice DLC. At least from what I've seen with Red Dead and GTA IV.

SingingEwe954
  • SingingEwe954

Jack of All Trades

• Members
  • Turkmenistan
  • Helpfulness Award

Posted 2 weeks ago

The only thing is not as many people play single player, the game is dominated by Online, and that's what people want DLC for and if they dont get it they bitch and moan for months on end

Vito187
  • Vito187

I am that guy.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

The only thing is not as many people play single player, the game is dominated by Online, and that's what people want DLC for and if they dont get it they bitch and moan for months on end

People will bitch no matter what. And they have had plenty of good DLC content for multiplayer. But single player really didn't change between old gen and new gen. They added a little extra story line for each character, which I fully support and like. But they do need add something to single player. Breathe some new life into it. But then again, that's just my opinion, I could be wrong. Lol

Molster
  • Molster

Command Sergeant Major

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 6 days ago Edited by Molster, 6 days ago.

It is true that not many people play single player since there is not much more left to do there. Once you complete the campaign there is no real reason to keep playing it, so yes a DLC is needed for it. But I think the real problem of GTA which is making it dead is that a) there is nothing to do in single player, and b) sh*t in GTA online is expensive af only allowing people who grind a sh*t ton or buy shark cards to buy the content. And example is the low riders, more than a million to customize it ffs. So for GTA to stop being dead is to lower the prices down, double the amount you get per mission, race, etc and get a single player DLC.
  • Vito187 likes this

XGN Niko
  • XGN Niko

• Members
  • Japan

Posted 6 days ago

Rumors of a "new" DLC has been posted around the internet as of February 1st, today.. According to the link I am about to provide, it looks to be another Mafia related DLC or repeat from the previous Valentines DLC release. I am not 100% clear or certain about this leak so do not quote me.

http://www.xboxoneuk...es-next-update/

Vito187
  • Vito187

I am that guy.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 5 days ago

thanks for posting that Niko. and the last Valentines Day DLC was pretty cool. Gave us the Roosevelt, tommy gun, and some sweet clothing. Looking forward to this one if it's true.

But I still feel like they need some single player DLC. lol

Molster
  • Molster

Command Sergeant Major

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 5 days ago

thanks for posting that Niko. and the last Valentines Day DLC was pretty cool. Gave us the Roosevelt, tommy gun, and some sweet clothing. Looking forward to this one if it's true.

Well you see. I'm pissed as the new roosevelt is 900k. It is cool, but f*ck that's 900k of grinding gone out the window for my super yacht.

Vito187
  • Vito187

I am that guy.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 days ago

Well you see. I'm pissed as the new roosevelt is 900k. It is cool, but f*ck that's 900k of grinding gone out the window for my super yacht.

Damn. That's a lot of money lol. I don't think we've had a cheap DLC since the "Im not a hipster" update.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users