7,588 replies to this topic
SureOrange4486
  • SureOrange4486

Academi PMC Quartermaster

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 days ago

No, Don't discontinue the word of the day. I think its cool 

I will think about it. Im just too lazy to look up new words every day.

TF141COD
  • TF141COD

JSOT

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 2 days ago

Guys and Gals, Today, I formally hand in my notice. I never really felt right in APMC, but yeah. oh and also, Singing if you EVER want a crew who respect you, look at this quote.

Leadership is solving problems. The day soldiers stop bringing you their problems is the day you have stopped leading them. They have either lost confidence that you can help or concluded you do not care. Either case is a failure of leadership.
Colin Powell

• TristanAnderson likes this

Molster
  • Molster

Rat

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 2 days ago

I have been lagging on W/POTD posts, so I might discontinue that.

Well, until you stop lagging you can ask someone to continue the word/phrase of the day if you want :)

SureOrange4486
  • SureOrange4486

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 days ago

I have been lagging on W/POTD posts, so I might discontinue that.

Well, until you stop lagging you can ask someone to continue the word/phrase of the day if you want :)
Nah, Im good.

Roadworthy
  • Roadworthy

APMC Major 3rd Air. Dir. of Training.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 days ago

Well, I guess its my turn.  I remember the time i first joined this crew.  It was great to have a serious crew that did mercenary work for others in GTA.  This crew helped a bit with inspiration, and i will always remember the good times i had here.  The good times are unfortunately gone, in my opinion and the recent fighting split my loyalty.  I have mulled it over for several hours now and realize that i need a fresh start.  I will be joining the new crew and am doing so on hopefully good terms,  I do not wish to make more enemies, nor cause any more problems.  I hope that, should the time come, I can come back to this crew.  I would not expect the same rank nor position naturally.  I wish you all the best of luck and if you are still interested in that story it will be on the other crew's page.  I have nothing against this crew nor her members, and i hope you feel the same.  

Ex- Major and Director of Training,

Roadworthy.

TheZoidBurger
  • TheZoidBurger

A Pilot

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 days ago

Well, I guess its my turn.  I remember the time i first joined this crew.  It was great to have a serious crew that did mercenary work for others in GTA.  This crew helped a bit with inspiration, and i will always remember the good times i had here.  The good times are unfortunately gone, in my opinion and the recent fighting split my loyalty.  I have mulled it over for several hours now and realize that i need a fresh start.  I will be joining the new crew and am doing so on hopefully good terms,  I do not wish to make more enemies, nor cause any more problems.  I hope that, should the time come, I can come back to this crew.  I would not expect the same rank nor position naturally.  I wish you all the best of luck and if you are still interested in that story it will be on the other crew's page.  I have nothing against this crew nor her members, and i hope you feel the same.  

Roadworthy.

Goodbye.

TRINITYx
  • TRINITYx

APMC Affairs Officer

• Members
  • None

Posted 2 days ago

Thanks for the good time in the beginning, now it was just getting worse everyday. I dont feel like writing out too much. Goodbye. 

Molster
  • Molster

Rat

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 2 days ago

Roadworthy.

I haven't been that long in crew, but enough to say you are epic and I respect your decision, Goodbye, and hope to see you around.

GTAMCxMongrel
  • GTAMCxMongrel

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 days ago

I have decided to leave Academi (Sorry Singing),I dont really want to deal with the drama of everything..its too much stress on me as a person,  I have nothing against Academi,but my mental health is more important than anything at this point.

- Mongrel

TheZoidBurger
  • TheZoidBurger

A Pilot

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A day ago Edited by TheZoidBurger, A day ago.

ALL CONTRACTORS:there are multiple board jobs available.

SureOrange4486
  • SureOrange4486

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A day ago

Word of the Day 5/2/15
Temerity

te·mer·i·ty
təˈmerədē/
noun
excessive confidence or boldness; audacity.
"no one had the temerity to question his conclusions"
synonyms: audacity, nerve, effrontery, impudence, impertinence, cheek, gall, presumption

Slayer65789
  • Slayer65789

JSOT Infantry Officer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A day ago

Well, here goes nothing, I am formally handing in my resignation from Academi. I know I have only been here for a short while, but I guess it just isn't right for me, I'm more scared of disappointing everyone by falling behind on my duties and  don't feel like a good fit here. Like a faulty cog in this well oiled machine (I guess the machine kinda broke after what happened). But I'm just not going to do anything with crews for a while. So I bid you all adieu, and good luck in your future endeavors.

• TristanAnderson likes this

Molster
  • Molster

Rat

• Members
  • Spain

Posted A day ago

Well, here goes nothing, I am formally handing in my resignation from Academi. I know I have only been here for a short while, but I guess it just isn't right for me, I'm more scared of disappointing everyone by falling behind on my duties and  don't feel like a good fit here. Like a faulty cog in this well oiled machine (I guess the machine kinda broke after what happened). But I'm just not going to do anything with crews for a while. So I bid you all adieu, and good luck in your future endeavors.

It was good having you here, but you can only learn from errors, and errors are made by trying new things. Either ways, as always i respect yours and other people opinions.

XGNxWK4FxNiko
  • XGNxWK4FxNiko

Academi PMC Private // IMSF PMC CEO

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A day ago

Bruh  :panic:

Annie5578
  • Annie5578

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted A day ago

Bruh  :panic:

You good bruh?

Luck of Murphy
  • Luck of Murphy

Special OPS

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A day ago

Hey guys, Im new to the crew but I have Known Academi for weeks though. You can add me on both accounts: vl Freedom lv and vl Basileuo lv

Cant wait to play with you guys!

Annie5578
  • Annie5578

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 hours ago

Hey guys, Im new to the crew but I have Known Academi for weeks though. You can add me on both accounts: vl Freedom lv and vl Basileuo lv

Cant wait to play with you guys!

Welcome to the crew

SureOrange4486
  • SureOrange4486

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 hours ago

Word of the Day 4/3/15
Malignant

ma·lig·nant
məˈliɡnənt/

adjective
(of a disease) very virulent or infectious.
synonyms: virulent, very infectious, invasive, uncontrollable, dangerous, deadly, fatal, incurable, life-threatening
"a malignant disease"

malevolent.
"in the hands of malignant fate"
synonyms: spiteful, malicious, malevolent, evil-intentioned, vindictive, vengeful, malign, mean, nasty, hurtful, mischievous, wounding, cruel, unkind

Luck of Murphy
  • Luck of Murphy

Special OPS

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 hours ago

Can someone run me down on why we have a word of the day?

SureOrange4486
  • SureOrange4486

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 hours ago

Why not have a word of the day.

Molster
  • Molster

Rat

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 12 hours ago

It's basically to keep activity on forums, and people can learn new things. Btw, I was thinking of maybe starting a picture of the day/week when I finish my exams.

SureOrange4486
  • SureOrange4486

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 hours ago

It's basically to keep activity on forums, and people can learn new things. Btw, I was thinking of maybe starting a picture of the day/week when I finish my exams.
Does Spain offer exemptions? It's where you dont have to take the exams.

Luck of Murphy
  • Luck of Murphy

Special OPS

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 hours ago

Can I start a quote of the day?

TheZoidBurger
  • TheZoidBurger

A Pilot

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 hours ago Edited by TheZoidBurger, 11 hours ago.

Guys, like RoadWorthy said we had the good times in and beginning but things are starting to go downhill. It has a hard choice to leave Academi but only i felt it was the best choice for me. It was fun to be in the Academi Air Force and all I met alot of other people and we had good times. Like others said it also hurt my mental health, more than it already has been. I hope to be able to come back on good things if I were to come back on good hands. sorry to disappoint you SingingEwe954 and SureOrange4486

SureOrange4486
  • SureOrange4486

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 hours ago

Can I start a quote of the day?

If you want to

PerfectNigtmare
  • PerfectNigtmare

Academi PMC

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 hours ago

Hey Guess... I'm calling it quits due to my life needing more time to focus on my goals, I may return down the future... - PN

Luck of Murphy
  • Luck of Murphy

Special OPS

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 hours ago

QOTD 5/3/2015

Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway.

-John Wayne

SingingEwe954
  • SingingEwe954

Jack of All Trades

• Members
  • Turkmenistan
  • Helpfulness Award

Posted 4 hours ago

Sorry I was not on much today, had a shooting competition then went golfing with a friend afterwards, didn't get home till like 9:30 took a shower and did my daily objectives and got offline.

XxFA2EKILLERxX
  • XxFA2EKILLERxX

Academi PMC

• Members
  • United-States

Posted An hour ago

Singing, i would just like to say that once I have my xbone back I will help with anything you need to get back on track I know this leaving thing where people all leave at once is devastating to the crew so I will try to do whatever I can right know but with out my xbone I'm pretty much neutral

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users