Academi PMC

7,489 replies to this topic
SureOrange4486
  • SureOrange4486

Academi PMC 1st Sergeant

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 days ago

Good job Anderson. You should be a photographer for the propaganda team.

Roadworthy
  • Roadworthy

APMC Major 3rd Air. Dir. of Training.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 days ago Edited by Roadworthy, 3 days ago.

Part whatever the f*ck. I'm doing this one under the influence of drugs, and not the fun types. Try about 50 cold pills. My mind is completely falling apart so why not try and work on the story? You should appreciate that I haven't worked on my book at all since last week. Instead I've been messing around with this. Anyways, time to crank up "Time of my Life" and start typing.

Spoiler
 A short post, but I'm trying to add some suspense here.  There will be more posts, and the next one will be longer.

• Slayer65789 likes this

Slayer65789
  • Slayer65789

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 days ago

Part whatever the f*ck. I'm doing this one under the influence of drugs, and not the fun types. Try about 50 cold pills. My mind is completely falling apart so why not try and work on the story? You should appreciate that I haven't worked on my book at all since last week. Instead I've been messing around with this. Anyways, time to crank up "Time of my Life" and start typing.

Spoiler
 A short post, but I'm trying to add some suspense here.  There will be more posts, and the next one will be longer.

Now I'm invested in the story, moar!

TheZoidBurger
  • TheZoidBurger

A Pilot

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 days ago

Hey guys anyone on?

SureOrange4486
  • SureOrange4486

Academi PMC 1st Sergeant

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 days ago Edited by SureOrange4486, 2 days ago.

Word/Phrase of the Day
Dosh 4-22-15

With "older than you think" still in mind, there's dosh - money. Like many of slang terms for cash, the inference is "something you need", e.g. the needful, bread, as in "the staff of life" or quid, from the Latin for "what", with "one needs" left unspoken. Dosh, which started life around 1850, may come from a mix of "dollar" and "cash" but the root lies more likely in doss, a sleep, bed or lodging house, itself rooted in Latin's dorsus, the back, on which one rests. Dosh was the money required to get that very basic necessity.

Source: http://www.bbc.com/n...gazine-27405988

Slayer65789
  • Slayer65789

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 days ago

Word/Phrase of the Day
Dosh 4-22-15

With "older than you think" still in mind, there's dosh - money. Like many of slang terms for cash, the inference is "something you need", e.g. the needful, bread, as in "the staff of life" or quid, from the Latin for "what", with "one needs" left unspoken. Dosh, which started life around 1850, may come from a mix of "dollar" and "cash" but the root lies more likely in doss, a sleep, bed or lodging house, itself rooted in Latin's dorsus, the back, on which one rests. Dosh was the money required to get that very basic necessity.

Sounds like something a British person would say

Molster
  • Molster

Square Civilian

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 2 days ago Edited by Molster, 2 days ago.

Word/Phrase of the Day
Dosh 4-22-15

Sounds like something a British person would say
Well probably something i would say :)
PS: Im from spain, but i go to a British school, so my english is a British English :) Also what happened to to that weekly photo contest that was going to be happening?

SureOrange4486
  • SureOrange4486

Academi PMC 1st Sergeant

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A day ago

Word/Phrase of the Day
Booze 4-23-15

It was there in the first ever glossary of slang, the collection of criminal jargon published c.1532, and it's still going strong. Booze: Alcohol, drink, and as a verb, to drink. It came from Dutch buizen, to drink to excess (and beyond that buise, a large drinking vessel) and the first examples were spelt bouse. Over the centuries it spread its wings. We find the boozer (both pub and person), the booze artist, -gob, -head, -freak, -hound,-hoister, -rooster, -shunter and -stupe, all drunkards. There are the pubs, saloons and bars - the booze barn, -bazaar, -casa, -crib, -joint, -mill, -parlour, -factory, -foundry and -emporium. Across the mahogany (the bar counter) stands the booze clerk, -fencer or -pusher. If we hit the booze too heavily, we get a booze belly, and maybe a trip on the booze bus, Australia's mobile breath-tester.

Roadworthy
  • Roadworthy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A day ago Edited by Roadworthy, A day ago.

Part next. I guess I can go back and see what number this is, but whatever. So this suddenly took over the regular writing of my book since I need a break from that story line for a bit. I almost got caught up to where my save corrupted, so that's probably why. Anyways, next part.

Spoiler

Special thanks to that stupid railroad crossing that took 30 mins to figure out a train wasn't coming.  You helped me type this in my boredom. 

• SureOrange4486 likes this

TristanAnderson
  • TristanAnderson

APMC CWO 3

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted A day ago

Hey guys, combat training tonight, this training is designed for 1st infantry so all members are required to be practicing GROUND tactics with each other. No heli's, no jets, you can fly those in your own spare time

Molster
  • Molster

Square Civilian

• Members
  • Spain

Posted A day ago

Hey guys, combat training tonight, this training is designed for 1st infantry so all members are required to be practicing GROUND tactics with each other. No heli's, no jets, you can fly those in your own spare time

I think that when my exams end I might be able to join these, as a week after them school ends and it's summer holidays, i can stay up till very, very, very late ;)

GTAMCxMongrel
  • GTAMCxMongrel

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A day ago

Hey guys,im new here. If anyone wants to add my GT it's GTAMCxMongrel

SureOrange4486
  • SureOrange4486

Academi PMC 1st Sergeant

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A day ago

I forgot to add you dude.

GTAMCxMongrel
  • GTAMCxMongrel

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A day ago

Not a problem,mate. I'll add you.

TheZoidBurger
  • TheZoidBurger

A Pilot

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 hours ago Edited by TheZoidBurger, 17 hours ago.

Not a problem,mate. I'll add you.
Yah I forgot too.

Larshenrik222
  • Larshenrik222

APMC Sergeant First Class

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 14 hours ago

Ok! Where did the helo division go????

TheZoidBurger
  • TheZoidBurger

A Pilot

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 8 hours ago

got rid of it

SureOrange4486
  • SureOrange4486

Academi PMC 1st Sergeant

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 7 hours ago

We all agreed it was usless, so now everyone will need to train in jets.
  • Molster likes this

Roadworthy
  • Roadworthy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 hours ago

So this will be edited later when I get on my PC, but anyways... Tomorrow is the last official training for this month. If you haven't done a training this month, this will be your last for sure day. The newest recruits won't need to worry about this month, but next month all current members will have to do at least one training in May. The first Saturday will be canceled since I probably won't have internet access since I will be moving. The other 3 Saturdays still count though. So, noon CST tomorrow. Be there.

TheZoidBurger
  • TheZoidBurger

A Pilot

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 hours ago

Hey guys, sooo anyone want to fly in formation?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users