Posted A day ago

Is there anything planned for today

Molster
  • Molster

Player Hater

• Members
  • Spain

Posted A day ago

Tristan, the days that best fit for me would be Wednesday's and Fridays, as Friday is end of school week, and Wednesday's I have no after school events, though I could still get lots of homework and not being able to attempt it. And next-week I can't attempt any training during Monday-Thursday's, because I have exams.

TristanAnderson
  • TristanAnderson

APMC CWO 3

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted A day ago

Tristan, the days that best fit for me would be Wednesday's and Fridays, as Friday is end of school week, and Wednesday's I have no after school events, though I could still get lots of homework and not being able to attempt it. And next-week I can't attempt any training during Monday-Thursday's, because I have exams.

I'm going to stick with the monday decision for TDM nights, however I'll try my best to add some sort of event for Wednesday nights. It shouldn't take long, I just need to find something interesting to do to fill that time

TristanAnderson
  • TristanAnderson

APMC CWO 3

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 19 hours ago Edited by TristanAnderson, 52 minutes ago.

Alright guys, listen up.

This Monday, March 9th I am going to be hosting a purge per request of multiple crew members. The time is unknown as of right now, but I do have a few other things to say:

Each member (no matter what rank) is allowed to bring at the most 3 friends who aren't in the crew. The reason why I am allowing this is because I feel as though it will be more fun with more people, also this is a way to introduce your friends to the crew and maybe even get them to join!

Ok, with that said, the first thing we are going to do is work on getting everyone into an invite-only lobby together. As soon as that has been accomplished, it is up to all of us as a whole to decide who we are going to be spending the night with, the maximum amount of players per group is 4. The minimum is 1. When all players are properly organized, they will be allowed a period of time to go and change their clothes, buy ammo, etc.

When the night begins, all players will be given 2 minutes to get as far away from each other as possible (While staying within the city limits). Once the round starts, players are allowed to call in vehicles via pegasus if they wish, and they are free to use whatever weapons/vehicles they want, the only vehicle banned is the tank. If you are killed, you are to leave the city limits and stay out of the city until the night ends. 

If your team makes it to the end of the evening, you win. We will play as many nights as you guys want until everyone's bored/wants to do something else.

P.S. Sorry for double-posting, not my fault nobody else has posted in five hours

(All of the plans that I originally planned for that Monday have been replaced with this)

SureOrange4486
  • SureOrange4486

Academi PMC Private

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 hours ago

Sounds fun and all, but I dont have my Gold membership yet. I will try to get it by then.
  • TristanAnderson likes this

zVI Jackal IVz
  • zVI Jackal IVz

Pilot Lord

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 15 hours ago Edited by zVI Jackal IVz, 15 hours ago.

Yo singing, just following up on something. 

Early tonight one of your contractors shot down one of my guys. I told everyone I was with to disregard the gentlemen(this was before my guy was downed). 

What I failed to realize is that my wing-man was wearing a different tag at the time. So I can somewhat understand why that might have happened. However I also didn't notice that until after we spawn killed your guy. 

Lesson learned. Anyhow, I'll try to keep my guys informed about not targeting apmc. 

We also don't encounter each other much but on the old chance that we do, if you see someone in flight with us he is probably a friend or under our protection.

Hope that cleared up any confusion in case your contractor was caught off guard.  :cool:

Molster
  • Molster

Player Hater

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 8 hours ago

Tristan I think I might get on for purge, of course depending on hour:D, and also I might join tomorrow's training.
  • TristanAnderson likes this

TheWoozyy
  • TheWoozyy

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 hours ago

I wont be able to attend training this Saturday

2 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users