• United-States

Posted 2 days ago

Can i join

Roadworthy
  • Roadworthy

APMC SGM. 3rd Air. Dir. of Training.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 days ago Edited by Roadworthy, 2 days ago.

xKX0DE6.png

Well that works, anyways, Training tomorrow at noon cst.  Even if you have already done them, we could use more people to join so that we can make a good impression on our visitors.  You have 30 mins. to make the training before we start the missions.  If you are tardy, message me and i will see what i can do to get you in.  If you have issues with this set time and date I remind you for the last time to message my GT so we can work it out.  Hope to see you there.  EDIT: THIS TRAINING WILL BE ASSAULT TRAININGS ONLY, but it still is training.  Just about 100 times more fun.

XxFA2EKILLERxX
  • XxFA2EKILLERxX

Academi PMC

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 days ago

What time will the training and rallie be at?

Not sure what time roadworthy is hosting the training, I will be hosting my activites (Including the rally) later in the day (EST), they'll start at either 6PM or 7PM
can they please start at 9 I don't get off until 7:30 and even then don't get home around 8, 8:30

TristanAnderson
  • TristanAnderson

APMC CWO 3

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted A day ago

What time will the training and rallie be at?

Not sure what time roadworthy is hosting the training, I will be hosting my activites (Including the rally) later in the day (EST), they'll start at either 6PM or 7PM
can they please start at 9 I don't get off until 7:30 and even then don't get home around 8, 8:30

Well the date's been set all week, so it's a little too late for last minute changes. I'm sure that by the time you get home everyone will still be playing, I think we'll be able to work something out when you get online

Molster
  • Molster

Player Hater

• Members
  • Spain

Posted A day ago

I just hope my dads go of to dinner, and get in, but seems unlikely. So don't expect me there, there is 2% chance that I will be on.

REKKN
  • REKKN

APMC Private

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A day ago

i was asked if i wanted to join Fraganti crime family

SingingEwe954
  • SingingEwe954

Jack of All Trades

• Members
  • Turkmenistan

Posted A day ago

i was asked if i wanted to join Fraganti crime family

Just ignore those fa**ots
  • TristanAnderson likes this

Jdubflo
  • Jdubflo

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A day ago

Looking forward to training.

TristanAnderson
  • TristanAnderson

APMC CWO 3

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted A day ago

TRAINING IN ONE HOUR

Roadworthy
  • Roadworthy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A day ago Edited by Roadworthy, A day ago.

Training is on now, send me a message and i'll invite you

Jdubflo
  • Jdubflo

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A day ago

My bad I thought it was at 7

Jdubflo
  • Jdubflo

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A day ago

Yea I actually won't ever be able to make it to Saturday noon training as I work this day until 5

SureOrange4486
  • SureOrange4486

Academi PMC Private

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A day ago

Are we having a crew rally today?

TristanAnderson
  • TristanAnderson

APMC CWO 3

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted A day ago Edited by TristanAnderson, A day ago.

ATTENTION:

CREW RALLY STARTS AT 7:00PM EST (IT IS 6:40 RIGHT NOW) 

I don't see a lot of people on right now so lets change that.

Currently working on a few last missions for the playlist so don't try to contact me until 7.

TristanAnderson
  • TristanAnderson

APMC CWO 3

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 22 hours ago

eGNAYUQ.png

Alright, so tonight there technically wasn't a rally, however a bunch of us did run through the playlist, and we also did a lot of messing around in free mode. Here are some pictures from our adventures:

MbBH0tec3EOiL7tVPqt5nA_0_0.jpg

A little heist practice from the APMC squad, and orange looking intimidating as sh*t

YWofxcWrHUCIDgQ_0zgFZg_0_0.jpg

SureOrange4486
  • SureOrange4486

Academi PMC Private

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 hours ago

eGNAYUQ.png

Alright, so tonight there technically wasn't a rally, however a bunch of us did run through the playlist, and we also did a lot of messing around in free mode. Here are some pictures from our adventures:

MbBH0tec3EOiL7tVPqt5nA_0_0.jpg

A little heist practice from the APMC squad, and orange looking intimidating as sh*t

YWofxcWrHUCIDgQ_0zgFZg_0_0.jpg

I am intimidating as sh*t. Also when I was placing the bomb, my character would move sideways while placing the bomb.

Jdubflo
  • Jdubflo

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 hours ago

Dear Acqdemi PMC,

Thank you for providing the opportunity to be a part of your group. I do apologize I will not be part of this clan, but fortunately I didn't put forth anything of value which will make this easier for everyone. The idea behind your unit is impressive, but simply isn't what I'm looking for. I enjoyed the very small amount of time some of us have played in the past week, though I regret it wasn't longer and didn't amount to anything valuable other than company.
Thank you again for the opportunity, and my apologies it was a waste of everyone's time. Honestly though, you never really know if it will work out until you try it.
Cheers, \o\ PMC
  • TristanAnderson likes this

REKKN
  • REKKN

APMC Private

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 hours ago

Dear Acqdemi PMC,

Thank you for providing the opportunity to be a part of your group. I do apologize I will not be part of this clan, but fortunately I didn't put forth anything of value which will make this easier for everyone. The idea behind your unit is impressive, but simply isn't what I'm looking for. I enjoyed the very small amount of time some of us have played in the past week, though I regret it wasn't longer and didn't amount to anything valuable other than company.
Thank you again for the opportunity, and my apologies it was a waste of everyone's time. Honestly though, you never really know if it will work out until you try it.
Cheers, \o\ PMC

bye

TristanAnderson
  • TristanAnderson

APMC CWO 3

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 11 hours ago

Anything planned for today?

Roadworthy
  • Roadworthy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 9 hours ago

xKX0DE6.png

So, for our next training I have decided to mix it up once more.  It will be a Heist prep training with missions and such that should help you all get ready for when they come out.  This won't be a required training, but I heavily suggest that you try to make it.  It should be entertaining to say the least.

Molster
  • Molster

Player Hater

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 9 hours ago

I should be able to make it to the training, unless my internet decides to be a **** and not work :D

TristanAnderson
  • TristanAnderson

APMC CWO 3

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 9 hours ago Edited by TristanAnderson, An hour ago.

ATTENTION:

Alright guys, so aside from our weekly crew rallies, I would also like to dedicate one day during the week for a weekly deathmatch session. These sessions are meant to give me a reason to keep making custom TDM's/DM's for you all to enjoy along with keeping you guys ready for some PvP. The reason why I want to do this once a week is because I know how obnoxious it is when you're in a free aim free mode and you just can't keep up with all the no life's and their intense free-aim skills. The only way you can get better is from practice. Practicing once a week on a night where we run through a bunch of PvP jobs will help all of you improve your free aim skills.

So now I would like for all of you guys to respond to this post and let me know which day of the week you would like for this to take place on. The only day I genuinely cannot do is Thursdays, other than that the choice is yours.

wQrCJcjNkkufusi7vEao9w_0_0.jpg

REKKN
  • REKKN

APMC Private

• Members
  • United-States

Posted An hour ago Edited by REKKN, 59 minutes ago.

ATTENTION:

Alright guys, so aside from our weekly crew rallies, I would also like to dedicate one day during the week for a weekly deathmatch session. These sessions are meant to give me a reason to keep making custom TDM's/DM's for you all to enjoy along with keeping you guys ready for some PvP. The reason why I want to do this once a week is because I know how obnoxious it is when you're in a free aim free mode and you just can't keep up with all the no life's and their intense free-aim skills. The only way you can get better is from practice. Practicing once a week on a night where we run through a bunch of PvP jobs will help all of you improve your free aim skills.

So now I would like for all of you guys to respond to this post and let me know which day of the week you would like for this to take place on. The only day I genuinely cannot do is Thursdays, other than that the choice is yours.

wQrCJcjNkkufusi7vEao9w_0_0.jpg

Tuesday,  Monday or every other weekend after this upcoming weekend are my days  will be online

2 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users