Academi PMC

6,734 replies to this topic
XxFA2EKILLERxX
  • XxFA2EKILLERxX

Academi PMC

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 days ago

So my internet has been sh*t and I havnt really been on so hopefully I should be back on this weekend and if not then Monday at the latest thanks for being patient

Jpetrusk
  • Jpetrusk

Academi

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 2 days ago

1lhqdgw.jpg

So I discussed with Singing about ribbons and it looks like I've got the go ahead. The concept is pretty simple, you meet the requirements of the specific ribbon, and you earn it. We will be using the US Army ribbon awards to make it easy. Of course not all of the Army's awards will be included in ours because that wouldn't make sense so I will be using only the awards that would apply to us. Everyone will get a Ribbon Rack (for those of you who don't know what that is, here is a picture, http://media.infobar...ge/4974_max.jpg). Of course, theres a lot of you and one of me, so if you would like to help keep track of everybody's awards, please PM me. Ill update with more info as I get things rolling and gets things sorted.

Sounds good. Do you have a mock up made yet?

poncia612
  • poncia612

Academi PMC CW2

• Members
  • South-Georgia-and-the-South-Sandwich-Islands

Posted A day ago Edited by poncia612, A day ago.

1lhqdgw.jpg

So I discussed with Singing about ribbons and it looks like I've got the go ahead. The concept is pretty simple, you meet the requirements of the specific ribbon, and you earn it. We will be using the US Army ribbon awards to make it easy. Of course not all of the Army's awards will be included in ours because that wouldn't make sense so I will be using only the awards that would apply to us. Everyone will get a Ribbon Rack (for those of you who don't know what that is, here is a picture, http://media.infobar...ge/4974_max.jpg). Of course, theres a lot of you and one of me, so if you would like to help keep track of everybody's awards, please PM me. Ill update with more info as I get things rolling and gets things sorted.

Sounds good. Do you have a mock up made yet?

Yup, here is a design I have been working on, Rnxkasq.jpg

So let me go over the awards here. I based this off of what has happened to me since I joined APMC. Ill start at the ribbons on the bottom. From left to right, we have the Purple heart for being injured in combat, the the middle ribbon is the National Defense Service Ribbon and that would be for enlisting into Academi, and the last on the right is the Service Ribbon (really called the Army Service Ribbon) and it is awarding to soldiers who complete their 2 week probation period and are fully pledged APMC members. Now I thought the badges would be cool to have. Starting from the bottom to top, we have the Senior Aviator Badge for being a senior pilot in 3rd Air. On the very top is the Combat Action Award (1) for being in a combat situation were I took enemy fire and returned fire. It is the equivalent to the Combat Infantryman Badge except it is for non infantry personnel, members of the 1st Infantry would have the CIB.

This is just one of two designs I have made so far, the second has its background messed up so I need to screw around with a SVG editor. 

Jpetrusk
  • Jpetrusk

Academi

• Members
  • Italy

Posted A day ago

i dig it, very nice

SingingEwe954
  • SingingEwe954

Jack of All Trades

• Members
  • Turkmenistan

Posted A day ago

Good work poncia I think this may work out very well, now are we going to work rank logos into it also and maybe there Gamertag like the way that real soldiers have there names. Also maybe the flag from the country that member is from

QP Sizzle
  • QP Sizzle

APMC CWO 3

• Members
  • Poland

Posted A day ago Edited by QP Sizzle, A day ago.

ezrackbuilder.com

You're welcome.

QP Sizzle
  • QP Sizzle

APMC CWO 3

• Members
  • Poland

Posted A day ago

ATTN: 1st Infantry, Recon Division members

Rather than PM you three individually, I want to post here for a couple reasons.

A) To see if you're checking the Academi page

B) To get some ideas as to where you think the Recon Division stands as it does now and where you'd like it to be as well as any changes you'd like to see to it

C) To potentially get some dates and times where you'd like to get together and do some trainings and mock scenarios.

Quote this topic so we can keep the conversation going, or just PM me directly.  It doesn't matter to me.

Yes, I double posted.  Sue me.

TristanAnderson
  • TristanAnderson

Swag Daddy

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted A day ago

Hello Friends. Well tonight was interesting.. Anyways, I have been promoted to leader of the first battalion. Starting soon I will be doing training for first battalion along with anyone else who wishes to attend. Will also be reporting who's putting in work to Poncia so he can be sure to give them their earned ribbons, so stay tuned for information about that.

Anyways, here's a somewhat cool photo from tonight but singing is aiming at the ground for some reason...

rABP2v6Lxk6AslxmPD5Frg_0_0.jpg

Crazysoviet123
  • Crazysoviet123

the russki assassin

• Members
  • None

Posted A day ago

dude the awards look great

poncia612
  • poncia612

Academi PMC CW2

• Members

ezrackbuilder.com

You're welcome.

I know, thats the site I used:) Thanks anyways.

Whoops, never mind, I use a different website. I did check that website out before I decided on one.

XxFA2EKILLERxX
  • XxFA2EKILLERxX

Academi PMC

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A day ago

ATTN: 1st Infantry, Recon Division members

Rather than PM you three individually, I want to post here for a couple reasons.
A) To see if you're checking the Academi page
B) To get some ideas as to where you think the Recon Division stands as it does now and where you'd like it to be as well as any changes you'd like to see to it
C) To potentially get some dates and times where you'd like to get together and do some trainings and mock scenarios.

Quote this topic so we can keep the conversation going, or just PM me directly.  It doesn't matter to me.

Yes, I double posted.  Sue me.

even though my Internet has sucked for the past while I heck the forums when at school. I think we should meet tomorrow and do some recon traing yes it would be great because my internet is up and running I just can't get on today.

poncia612
  • poncia612

Academi PMC CW2

• Members

Awards Update!

Here is the other design that I am working on, 

mfFZDC7.png?1

As you can see, it still needs some work and a flag added. On the top left is the Aviation Branch emblem and on the top right is Warrant Officer's Insignia. On the very bottom is my current rank, Chief Warrant Officer 2nd Class. I also want to add a badge to all current Board of Director members.

poncia612
  • poncia612

Academi PMC CW2

• Members

Posted 21 hours ago

Sorry for the double post but I need to see if the background is a solid color now.

KFsRtRC.jpg?1

QP Sizzle
  • QP Sizzle

APMC CWO 3

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 13 hours ago

I would say the Warrant Officers Coprs' emblem is unnecessary. The aviation badge might be too since everyone in the 3rd would have them. I would just stick to ribbons and skill badges.

hurbie husker
  • hurbie husker

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted An hour ago

Is there a meeting or anything going on tonight?

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users