Academi PMC

6,228 replies to this topic
TristanAnderson
  • TristanAnderson

Academi PMC [SFC]

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 8 hours ago

Everyone needs to calm down there is a hierarchy no kiss assing no name calling we are a military crew yes it's just a game but this is the crew we joined it is role playing crew but as anyhow we can either a.] leave the crew do your own thing b.] leave it alone let them run the crew it's their crew that's how I see it c.] Give our thoughts and hear both sides and come to a medium agreement meaning something that works out for both parties.

A'ight, you hood.

Crazysoviet123
  • Crazysoviet123

the russki assassin

• Members
  • None

Posted 8 hours ago

i like the outfits. but i do agree with anderson alot of people are instigating sh*t within the crew when the fact is we should be working together as a crew some people are just pissed off and some people just want change but the fact is if u show the up most respect and work with the crew rather than against each other we would have a a better structure we could change the outfits we could get more videos for our utube page and are forums page would be the best on this site but people have to know if ur gonna treat someone like crap expect not to be a part of activities because no one likes it when people just have no respect for each other we are a crew show respect to the older member and the new members that way we can make this crew alot more respectable anderson told me no one wants us to do contrats because we cant be trusted.     instead how about we show them we can be trusted show some class thats all i have to say                   stay frosty my friends

• TristanAnderson, Shade91 and San_Sicario like this

Shade91
  • Shade91

APMC Recruitment Officer US/Canada Division

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 8 hours ago

Everyone needs to calm down there is a hierarchy no kiss assing no name calling we are a military crew yes it's just a game but this is the crew we joined it is role playing crew but as anyhow we can either a.] leave the crew do your own thing b.] leave it alone let them run the crew it's their crew that's how I see it c.] Give our thoughts and hear both sides and come to a medium agreement meaning something that works out for both parties.

A'ight, you hood.
good cause We all good less drama everyone
  • TristanAnderson likes this

RavenTend
  • RavenTend

APMC 1st Battalion Leader

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 8 hours ago

i like the outfits. but i do agree with anderson alot of people are instigating sh*t within the crew when the fact is we should be working together as a crew some people are just pissed off and some people just want change but the fact is if u show the up most respect and work with the crew rather than against each other we would have a a better structure we could change the outfits we could get more videos for our utube page and are forums page would be the best on this site but people have to know if ur gonna treat someone like crap expect not to be a part of activities because no one likes it when people just have no respect for each other we are a crew show respect to the older member and the new members that way we can make this crew alot more respectable anderson told me no one wants us to do contrats because we cant be trusted.     instead how about we show them we can be trusted show some class thats all i have to say                   stay frosty my friends

Seconded Soviet

Shade91
  • Shade91

APMC Recruitment Officer US/Canada Division

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 7 hours ago

Seconded Soviet
Look what the cat dragged in

Crazysoviet123
  • Crazysoviet123

the russki assassin

• Members
  • None

Posted 7 hours ago

yeh he dragged in arivalsinner91 balls after he was choped into peices and fed to cats

how it goin rival :evilgrin:

RavenTend
  • RavenTend

APMC 1st Battalion Leader

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 6 hours ago

Lol I know, so rare I make an appearance on here

A_Low_Profile
  • A_Low_Profile

Command Sergeant Major - APMC

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 5 hours ago Edited by A_Low_Profile, 5 hours ago.

Yeahh im a bit late but if you dont like the outfit, either dont waste your breath arguing your point here; wait til the meeting today, or leave. Two very simple options there guys.

SkimpyTree
  • SkimpyTree

APMC Affairs Officer

• Members
  • None

Posted 4 hours ago

Well I'm sure this is a bad time to mention this, but I expect everyone at the meeting to be wearing the uniform exactly to the book. No exceptions or their will be punishment.

Larshenrik222
  • Larshenrik222

APMC recruit

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 3 hours ago

I really dont mind the old uniform as long as we dont have to wear it completely after the book. Just my 2 cents

SkimpyTree
  • SkimpyTree

APMC Affairs Officer

• Members
  • None

Posted 3 hours ago

I really dont mind the old uniform as long as we dont have to wear it completely after the book. Just my 2 cents

Only for activities and meetings do you have to wear it completely correct.

Larshenrik222
  • Larshenrik222

APMC recruit

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 2 hours ago

What qualifies as "activities"?

SkimpyTree
  • SkimpyTree

APMC Affairs Officer

• Members
  • None

Posted 2 hours ago

What qualifies as "activities"?
Something that's official like trainings and such.
  • SquareMatter likes this

San_Sicario
  • San_Sicario

A harold of Formage.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 hours ago Edited by San_Sicario, 2 hours ago.

Holy drama. Yes, uniform could be better, but that's how our leader set it up. Yes, I said leader because when you applied to join, you said "Yes, sir." on the last question. We are a role play crew, therefore we play the roles of recruits, privates and leadership (which includes respecting your commanding officer or be sanctioned.). If a lower rank has an issue, take it up the chain of command and it will be addressed by the appropriate rank or passed up to Singing.  I know I'm still just a Private, but this isn't my first cyber military experience. I hope I see all my fellow contractors in their appropriate uniforms later today. Also, Singing, if it's alright with you, I would like to announce what you've tasked me with tomorrow to close up the meeting if I have your "go ahead".

Also, I miss you Sin. </3

SquareMatter
  • SquareMatter

Academi PMC

• Members
  • Australia

Posted An hour ago Edited by SquareMatter, An hour ago.

Holy drama. Yes, uniform could be better, but that's how our leader set it up. Yes, I said leader because when you applied to join, you said "Yes, sir." on the last question. We are a role play crew, therefore we play the roles of recruits, privates and leadership (which includes respecting your commanding officer or be sanctioned.). If a lower rank has an issue, take it up the chain of command and it will be addressed by the appropriate rank or passed up to Singing.  I know I'm still just a Private, but this isn't my first cyber military experience. I hope I see all my fellow contractors in their appropriate uniforms later today. Also, Singing, if it's alright with you, I would like to announce what you've tasked me with tomorrow to close up the meeting if I have your "go ahead".

I actually completely agree with you.
I'm in a military environment in real life as well, and with everything working the way you just said, it makes the role-play experience more realistic in my opinion.

Also, is the meeting on the One or 360?

• Vito187 and San_Sicario like this

SkimpyTree
  • SkimpyTree

APMC Affairs Officer

• Members
  • None

Posted An hour ago

Meeting is on the one.

Vito187
  • Vito187

I am that guy.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted An hour ago

and at 6pm, right Skimpy?

San_Sicario
  • San_Sicario

A harold of Formage.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted An hour ago Edited by San_Sicario, An hour ago.

I actually completely agree with you.
I'm in a military environment in real life as well, and with everything working the way you just said, it makes the role-play experience more realistic in my opinion.

Also, is the meeting on the One or 360?

It makes ranking up mean something (i.e. actual responsibilities and additional respect), but the chain can get backed up from time to time. That's when meetings need to be set where people can speak freely and be heard. I loved being an officer.

SkimpyTree
  • SkimpyTree

APMC Affairs Officer

• Members
  • None

Posted An hour ago

and at 6pm, right Skimpy?

6:00pm EST

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users