Posted A day ago

that was a pretty cool video Singing.

SingingEwe954
  • SingingEwe954

Jack of All Trades

• Members
  • NATO

Posted A day ago

O I didn't make it I just uploaded it, Reign made the jet one and Oakley made the contract complete one, Good job both of you

rushfox
  • rushfox

Yep I'm a gamer guy pls be gentle

• Members

Posted A day ago

I'll be back on the 27 maybe, that's when the beta ends.

GFXGecko
  • GFXGecko

Jet Pilot For Academi PMC.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A day ago

Heres The Team Deathmatch For The YouTube:

SingingEwe954
  • SingingEwe954

Jack of All Trades

• Members
  • NATO

Posted A day ago Edited by SingingEwe954, A day ago.

Good job Oakley, I had to ban Mpg from our YouTube channel he talks to much shot he can't live up to. This time were going to get them when they least expect it, were going to wait until we see them in a free mode instead of inviting them, and we will push them out. Get ready y'all this war has just started

Note after Mlg's attempt at shot talking we have a battle planned.

Me and Mlg will be in a game and then we will invite our members we will need 8 people and plan around 10 o'clock

Commander Rofl
  • Commander Rofl

"Per Ardua Ad Astra"

• Members
  • England

Posted A day ago Edited by Commander Rofl, A day ago.

Forum's Username - CommanderRofl
Age (Optional) - 18
Xbox Live Gamertag - rofl50
Social Club Username - CommanderRofl
Do you have a mic? - Yes
Time Zone - GMT
Do you have or are you getting a Next-Gen Console, if so which one? - I probably will not.
What is your aim preference(Free Aim, Auto Aim, Traditional GTA) - Free aim
What skills do you have that are of interest? Also, what is your GTA rank? - My current rank is 68. I have leadership skills as well as Assault, sniping and piloting skills. I can do any job required of me.
How regularly do you visit GTAForums? - Every other day but If in a gang, a lot more.
Battalion Choice- Either 1st Infantry or 3rd Air, whichever needs new troops more.
Past clan experiences? - Brotherhood of Bullets and The Legion
Do you have any military experience, if do what branch and how long was your term for? - Current: 2503 Squadron (County of Lincoln) RAF Regiment.
Are you willing to take, or give orders to other knowing this is a military based clan, while understanding the type of environment that you will be in? If so please respond "I will Sir." - I will Sir.

RavenTend
  • RavenTend

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A day ago

My xbox stopped working guys, keep you posted. What's gonna happen to my probation period?

RavenTend
  • RavenTend

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A day ago

Nevermind

SingingEwe954
  • SingingEwe954

Jack of All Trades

• Members
  • NATO

Posted A day ago Edited by SingingEwe954, 4 hours ago.

Forum's Username - CommanderRofl
Age (Optional) - 18
Xbox Live Gamertag - rofl50
Social Club Username - CommanderRofl
Do you have a mic? - Yes
Time Zone - GMT
Do you have or are you getting a Next-Gen Console, if so which one? - I probably will not.
What is your aim preference(Free Aim, Auto Aim, Traditional GTA) - Free aim
What skills do you have that are of interest? Also, what is your GTA rank? - My current rank is 68. I have leadership skills as well as Assault, sniping and piloting skills. I can do any job required of me.
How regularly do you visit GTAForums? - Every other day but If in a gang, a lot more.
Battalion Choice- Either 1st Infantry or 3rd Air, whichever needs new troops more.
Past clan experiences? - Brotherhood of Bullets and The Legion
Do you have any military experience, if do what branch and how long was your term for? - Current: 2503 Squadron (County of Lincoln) RAF Regiment.
Are you willing to take, or give orders to other knowing this is a military based clan, while understanding the type of environment that you will be in? If so please respond "I will Sir." - I will Sir.

tlaze1l.png
Thank You, rofl50, for applying to Academi PMC. The next step of the recruitment process is an in-game interview.

Tips for a sure recruitment: Be active, in-game. Post to the forums page regularly. Play with crew members. Take your interview seriously. And, most importantly, have fun, but be professional.

After the interview, if you are accepted you will go through a 2-week probationary period. If you are deemed an active and devoted member during those two weeks you will then be an official member of Academi PMC.

Since you chose what battalion you wanted to be in, you will need to pass a basic evaluation, administered by the battalion's respective leader. I will make sure you know who that is after your interview.

My xbox stopped working guys, keep you posted. What's gonna happen to my probation period?

We shall keep your probationary period with the same ending date just make sure to stay active around here and we should be able to accept you when the time comes. What happened to it

Commander Rofl
  • Commander Rofl

"Per Ardua Ad Astra"

• Members
  • England

Posted A day ago

Nice one, are you online now?

GFXGecko
  • GFXGecko

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 hours ago

Commander ROFL You're The Leader Of "The Legion" Why Are You Applying For Academi PMC?

-CRD Oakley

rushfox
  • rushfox

Yep I'm a gamer guy pls be gentle

• Members

Posted 19 hours ago

Highly advise everyone to try out destiny, it's in the open beta now and available on all four systems.

I am Sansone
  • I am Sansone

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 hours ago

Forum's Username - I am Sansone
Age (Optional) -
Xbox Live Gamertag - I am Sansone
Social Club Username - i_am_sansone
Do you have a mic? - yes
Time Zone - eastern
Do you have or are you getting a Next-Gen Console, if so which one? - I will be getting the Xbox one
What is your aim preference(Free Aim, Auto Aim, Traditional GTA) - free aim
What skills do you have that are of interest? Also, what is your GTA rank? - I have experience with a milsim clan and I want to do stuff like that. 132
How regularly do you visit GTAForums? - sometimes
Battalion Choice- 1st infantry
[1st Infantry][2nd Recon][3rd Air]
Past clan experiences? - I'm currently in a bf4 milsim clan
Do you have any military experience, if do what branch and how long was your term for? - no
Are you willing to take, or give orders to other knowning this is a military based clan, while understanding the type of environment that you will be in? If so please respond "I will Sir." - I will sir

GFXGecko
  • GFXGecko

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 hours ago

Brand New Contract Complete Series Thumbnail: 

http://prntscr.com/463whn

Jessdog1988
  • Jessdog1988

Backwoods MMA

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 hours ago

I better get a rank up soon

RavenTend
  • RavenTend

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 hours ago

Yeah turns out my power block had a glitch, xbox is good now

ReignMillions
  • ReignMillions

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 11 hours ago

Did anything happen last night in the end, it was too late for me to stay up to participate if there had been another war :(

InternalSausage
  • InternalSausage

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 5 hours ago

Highly advise everyone to try out destiny, it's in the open beta now and available on all four systems.

I just got it

SingingEwe954
  • SingingEwe954

Jack of All Trades

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 4 hours ago

Forum's Username - I am Sansone
Age (Optional) -
Xbox Live Gamertag - I am Sansone
Social Club Username - i_am_sansone
Do you have a mic? - yes
Time Zone - eastern
Do you have or are you getting a Next-Gen Console, if so which one? - I will be getting the Xbox one
What is your aim preference(Free Aim, Auto Aim, Traditional GTA) - free aim
What skills do you have that are of interest? Also, what is your GTA rank? - I have experience with a milsim clan and I want to do stuff like that. 132
How regularly do you visit GTAForums? - sometimes
Battalion Choice- 1st infantry
[1st Infantry][2nd Recon][3rd Air]
Past clan experiences? - I'm currently in a bf4 milsim clan
Do you have any military experience, if do what branch and how long was your term for? - no
Are you willing to take, or give orders to other knowning this is a military based clan, while understanding the type of environment that you will be in? If so please respond "I will Sir." - I will sir

tlaze1l.png
Thank You, I am Samsone, for applying to Academi PMC. The next step of the recruitment process is an in-game interview.

Tips for a sure recruitment: Be active, in-game. Post to the forums page regularly. Play with crew members. Take your interview seriously. And, most importantly, have fun, but be professional.

After the interview, if you are accepted you will go through a 2-week probationary period. If you are deemed an active and devoted member during those two weeks you will then be an official member of Academi PMC.

Since you chose what battalion you wanted to be in, you will need to pass a basic evaluation, administered by the battalion's respective leader. I will make sure you know who that is after your interview.

Did anything happen last night in the end, it was too late for me to stay up to participate if there had been another war :(

Yes there was a war, we won because they broke the rules of no RPGs, Grenade Launchers, and Minimums. He was really mad because of our air support. He agreed to 2 jets per team and in the middle of the game tried to make it a No jet battle. Those kids are trash. We are officially done with them if they ever try to join our games or make contact with us they are to be ignored

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users