XB1 Gaming
8,297 replies to this topic
Shocker_518
  • Shocker_518

All the way and then some

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 June 2014 - 02:01 AM

I just lost power this wedding is horse sh*t!!!!
  • SingingEwe954 likes this

SingingEwe954
  • SingingEwe954

Jack of All Trades

• Members
  • Turkmenistan
  • Helpfulness Award

Posted 10 June 2014 - 02:15 AM

Don't worry we still got room for you, You should use a signature and avatar makes your profile look better

Shocker_518
  • Shocker_518

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 June 2014 - 04:04 AM

I hate post housing... My power just came back on and im about to crash for the night.. I haven't been made a moderator yet on the other site so i cant look at the training as soon as i get privileges i will. Also I am going to publish basic training tomorrow and get to work on what ever is next which i believe is accuracy but ill take a look.

TRINITYx
  • TRINITYx

JSOT Cimic Officer

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 June 2014 - 05:47 PM

I come back from a weekend gone and y'all make me work. At least its the good kind of working. Hope to see all y'all new recruits soon

its just because  we love our Teppichfresser

Shocker_518
  • Shocker_518

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 June 2014 - 06:55 PM

Yeah so there's nothing in the training forum on the other website what is it exactly that i'm supposed to be looking at?

EpicFox
  • EpicFox

Fox in a Box

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 10 June 2014 - 07:01 PM

Teppichfresser

interesting word choice. 

ShadowedDemise
  • ShadowedDemise

Academi PMC President (PC)

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 June 2014 - 07:29 PM

I come back from a weekend gone and y'all make me work. At least its the good kind of working. Hope to see all y'all new recruits soon

Teppichfresser

interesting word choice.
For real. I had to look that up. Watch out, you don't want little hairs in your mouth. Fressing teppich takes some skill lol.

TRINITYx
  • TRINITYx

JSOT Cimic Officer

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 June 2014 - 07:52 PM

Teppichfresser

interesting word choice.
For real. I had to look that up. Watch out, you don't want little hairs in your mouth. Fressing teppich takes some skill lol.

Teppichfresser

interesting word choice. 

For the new guys (somewhat), its a long story.... SS APMC

SingingEwe954
  • SingingEwe954

Jack of All Trades

• Members
  • Turkmenistan
  • Helpfulness Award

Posted 10 June 2014 - 07:56 PM

Its Obersturmbannführer to you trinity

Yeah so there's nothing in the training forum on the other website what is it exactly that i'm supposed to be looking at?

That's the point you need to put something there

rushfox
  • rushfox

One assassin for hire. PM me if you've got a target.

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 June 2014 - 08:05 PM

Everyone should get a PS4, cause it's what I'm getting and also GTAV has been announced on PS4, xbone, and PC.

Also, shocker consider outlining that text in your signature.

Shocker_518
  • Shocker_518

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 June 2014 - 08:08 PM

ok that makes sense ill take care of it. yeah rush im in the process of doing that now

TRINITYx
  • TRINITYx

JSOT Cimic Officer

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 June 2014 - 08:39 PM

Everyone should get a PS4, cause it's what I'm getting and also GTAV has been announced on PS4, xbone, and PC.

when are you getting PS4?

EpicFox
  • EpicFox

Fox in a Box

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 10 June 2014 - 08:39 PM

already got one. dont think ill get gta for it though. already done everything on this version. 60$ for a moderate graphics update isnt worth it to me yet. 

rushfox
  • rushfox

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 June 2014 - 09:16 PM

when are you getting PS4?

Probably in a couple weeks. Already pre-ordered some ps4 games so I'll just wait until the games arrive. I still might play gtav but just not as much.

already got one. dont think ill get gta for it though. already done everything on this version. 60$ for a moderate graphics update isnt worth it to me yet. 

All your online data transfers even from xbox to ps4 or ps3 to xbone. Also we will have tons of new things to do, hunt animals in online, actual traffic, more apartments and even more cars.

WARDOG0125
  • WARDOG0125

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 June 2014 - 10:24 PM

Ok yall I signed up for the private website. Can anyone give me a date for my basic training session?

Cward98
  • Cward98

Rat

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 10 June 2014 - 10:38 PM

I'm getting xbox one

DJJackal2014
  • DJJackal2014

The Boss Man, Bitcoin Mafia

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 June 2014 - 10:54 PM Edited by DJJackal2014, 10 June 2014 - 10:55 PM.

Is this on teamspeak? (channel needed) or via another form?

Is someone is deadset on speaking on a channel outside of the Xbox Live party, here's the link. It's not necessarily Teamspeak, but at the app our channel is on can be accessed on both PC and smartphones (something Teamspeak severely lacks on).

On another note......we're going to have one hell of a time getting on GTA Online tomorrow and Wednesday, if you didn't already experience issues over the weekend. The news broke Sunday on one of the GTA V groups on Facebook:

GTA 5 players are going to have trouble playing multiplayer over the next few days. Rockstar Games is planning to take down the servers for GTA Online to perform maintenance.

"We will be performing Rockstar Cloud Service maintenance during four windows from 6/7/14 to 6/11/14," the studio said on their support site. "Grand Theft Auto Online will be temporarily unavailable during some of this period, and Social Club website login and Crew content display may not be available. Players attempting to access GTA Online or save to Rockstar Cloud during these windows may experience error messages stating that Rockstar Cloud Services are unavailable. Apologies in advance for any inconvenience."

Here are the times that the GTA Online servers will go down at the following times (in Eastern time):

• Early Saturday morning, June 7 between 12:00 am and 4:00 am;
  • Sunday evening, June 8 from 11 pm to 5 am Monday, June 9;
  • Tuesday morning, June 10 starting at 1 am. Completion time TBD.
  • Wednesday morning, June 11 starting at 2 am. Completion time TBD.

It's possibly speculation, but the person who originally made the post on the group believe it's Rockstar Games preparing for the launch of online heists, since that is something Rockstar has teased since last fall, but then, they said they'd release it this spring. That never happened.

If they've released an update with major content updates since February, maybe - just maybe heists will be released this month? Whether they do or not, Rockstar is keeping their mouths shut about it until it's launched.

WARDOG0125
  • WARDOG0125

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 June 2014 - 11:05 PM Edited by WARDOG0125, 10 June 2014 - 11:10 PM.

Is this on teamspeak? (channel needed) or via another form?

Is someone is deadset on speaking on a channel outside of the Xbox Live party, here's the link. It's not necessarily Teamspeak, but at the app our channel is on can be accessed on both PC and smartphones (something Teamspeak severely lacks on).

On another note......we're going to have one hell of a time getting on GTA Online tomorrow and Wednesday, if you didn't already experience issues over the weekend. The news broke Sunday on one of the GTA V groups on Facebook:

GTA 5 players are going to have trouble playing multiplayer over the next few days. Rockstar Games is planning to take down the servers for GTA Online to perform maintenance.

"We will be performing Rockstar Cloud Service maintenance during four windows from 6/7/14 to 6/11/14," the studio said on their support site. "Grand Theft Auto Online will be temporarily unavailable during some of this period, and Social Club website login and Crew content display may not be available. Players attempting to access GTA Online or save to Rockstar Cloud during these windows may experience error messages stating that Rockstar Cloud Services are unavailable. Apologies in advance for any inconvenience."

Here are the times that the GTA Online servers will go down at the following times (in Eastern time):

• Early Saturday morning, June 7 between 12:00 am and 4:00 am;
  • Sunday evening, June 8 from 11 pm to 5 am Monday, June 9;
  • Tuesday morning, June 10 starting at 1 am. Completion time TBD.
  • Wednesday morning, June 11 starting at 2 am. Completion time TBD.

It's possibly speculation, but the person who originally made the post on the group believe it's Rockstar Games preparing for the launch of online heists, since that is something Rockstar has teased since last fall, but then, they said they'd release it this spring. That never happened.

If they've released an update with major content updates since February, maybe - just maybe heists will be released this month? Whether they do or not, Rockstar is keeping their mouths shut about it until it's launched.

Good because just an hour ago my GTA stopped working and told me my cloud save information couldn't be accessed!

DJJackal2014
  • DJJackal2014

The Boss Man, Bitcoin Mafia

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 June 2014 - 11:21 PM

New profile pic (made larger):

10385567_716694671726668_309189355029545

Don't know who that is in the picture? Just click the photo to find out!

Shocker_518
  • Shocker_518

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 June 2014 - 11:54 PM

Ok yall I signed up for the private website. Can anyone give me a date for my basic training session?

You will be contacted in game on the private website and on here once your basic training date has been set.

SingingEwe954
  • SingingEwe954

Jack of All Trades

• Members
  • Turkmenistan
  • Helpfulness Award

Posted 11 June 2014 - 01:38 AM

What is your E-mail so I can accept you

You will be contacted in game on the private website and on here once your basic training date has been set.

We need to get one of those set up along with the others

rushfox
  • rushfox

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 June 2014 - 02:11 AM

I'm getting xbox one

nooooooooooooooooooooooo

Shocker_518
  • Shocker_518

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 June 2014 - 02:52 AM

As soon as I get the names from shadowed I'll throw the basic training on the schedule and send out dates to all recruits. In the mean time I'll start working on all table trainings tomorrow I'm not going to be able to get as much play time as I would like because I'm studying for a promotion board but I'll do my best to get the other trainings made up hopefully by the end of the week cause I honestly don't know what's going on this weekend with the whole job thing.lol

Shocker_518
  • Shocker_518

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 June 2014 - 03:02 AM

Also something I would like to see hopefully by this weekend from all BTN leaders is a battalion training. This needs to be battalion specific ie: infantry needs to train on ground and team tactics recon on long range surveillance as well as the SKT and air not only on fighter jets and copters but air lifts and such. Once your battalion training has been completed save it don't publish and send me an online message and I will go through and let you know if anything needs to be added. Thanks guys

rushfox
  • rushfox

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 June 2014 - 03:05 AM

Watch your double post!!!! You should edit your previous post instead of dp'ing

WARDOG0125
  • WARDOG0125

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 June 2014 - 03:50 AM

What is your E-mail so I can accept you 

We need to get one of those set up along with the others

My email is [email protected] and ok got it

Cward98
  • Cward98

Rat

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 11 June 2014 - 03:28 PM

Already have a few trainings for air

Shocker_518
  • Shocker_518

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 June 2014 - 12:25 AM

So this may be a stupid question but how do you guys record video I know how to do it for pic but have never recorded anything on a console

EpicFox
  • EpicFox

Fox in a Box

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 12 June 2014 - 12:33 AM

So this may be a stupid question but how do you guys record video I know how to do it for pic but have never recorded anything on a console

has to be either camera (which isnt great) or a Capture card made for gaming. (El Gato /,HDPVR ect) 

SingingEwe954
  • SingingEwe954

Jack of All Trades

• Members
  • Turkmenistan
  • Helpfulness Award

Posted 12 June 2014 - 01:26 AM

My email is [email protected] and ok got it

Accepted

The videos on our YouTube channel are recorded between me and a old member using digital cameras. I will begin doing a lot more of that. All of the good YouTube videos are done by another old member and Rushing Fox

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users