• Members

Posted 27 May 2013 - 02:35 AM

Thanks McGrizzle, can we chat in PRIVATE on PSN? It' important. rolleyes.gif

xXYoung_MCXx
  • xXYoung_MCXx

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 May 2013 - 12:11 PM

I have decided to run for president. I belive i have the abilty to get this clan back in order because i no wat it takes to make a great clan because of my past history with other clans. I belive we can become one of the great clans all we need to do is get better orginized

Mr. Madness
  • Mr. Madness

Beating the odds and dead horses

• Members

Posted 27 May 2013 - 01:17 PM

QUOTE (xXYoung_MCXx @ Monday, May 27 2013, 12:11)
I have decided to run for president. I belive i have the abilty to get this clan back in order because i no wat it takes to make a great clan because of my past history with other clans. I belive we can become one of the great clans all we need to do is get better orginized

Great! Now we've got some competition here. This will surely be an interesting election. Burly, you've got good ideas and good intentions for the gang. Remember though, that you guys now have to gain votes since there's more than one candidate. Also, the election is not limited to only you guys. If anyone else still wants to run, they are free to do so!

Hunt_you_down
  • Hunt_you_down

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 May 2013 - 03:47 PM

Voting for big burlys son

JWilson777
  • JWilson777

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 May 2013 - 04:39 PM

Sorry to have to do this , but it appears youngMC has yet again caused trouble with another gang member, unfortunately this person is me. It started when he sent me a spam chain message claiming that sony was giving us money if you send this to all your friends, i replyd saying for him not to send me them because they are fake and anoying and that he was stupid for believing it, the "stupid" part was intended as a joke, he then replied calling me a dumb ass scottish fa**ot and threatened to freeze my system.There is no room for that kind of racial discrimination in this democracy. So i would like to start a vote to remove Young MC from the clan. May i remind everyone that he has been voted out before for causing trouble with another member, and it was me who gave him a chance the first time, i think its best if he was to be removed from TGD.
I think i have done well as president so far appart from being online to play often, but i hope you trust my judgment on this....

peace...

xXYoung_MCXx
  • xXYoung_MCXx

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 May 2013 - 04:53 PM

QUOTE (JWilson777 @ Monday, May 27 2013, 16:39)
Sorry to have to do this , but it appears youngMC has yet again caused trouble with another gang member, unfortunately this person is me. It started when he sent me a spam chain message claiming that sony was giving us money if you send this to all your friends, i replyd saying for him not to send me them because they are fake and anoying and that he was stupid for believing it, the "stupid" part was intended as a joke, he then replied calling me a dumb ass scottish fa**ot and threatened to freeze my system.There is no room for that kind of racial discrimination in this democracy. So i would like to start a vote to remove Young MC from the clan. May i remind everyone that he has been voted out before for causing trouble with another member, and it was me who gave him a chance the first time, i think its best if he was to be removed from TGD.
I think i have done well as president so far appart from being online to play often, but i hope you trust my judgment on this....

peace...

First of all u started sh*t with me an u have been a horable prez we were bout to impeach u u started crap wit me all i did was reply to u an how can u even b in the clan wen u havent even been on gta sence u became prez u should b kicked out an i will show all members wat was sent i saved all msges

JWilson777
  • JWilson777

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 May 2013 - 05:05 PM

Not going to argue with you again.... & show them what you calling me a scottish fa**ot? youve had more than enough chances burly... you start arguments over nothing.. pretty sure people will agree with me

xXYoung_MCXx
  • xXYoung_MCXx

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 May 2013 - 05:08 PM

QUOTE (JWilson777 @ Monday, May 27 2013, 17:05)
Not going to argue with you again.... & show them what you calling me a scottish fa**ot? youve had more than enough chances burly... you start arguments over nothing.. pretty sure people will agree with me

U started callin me stuff so hell yea i called u a scotish fa**ot we all use raceism at times hell all of us have been rasist towards arabs so usein dat as ur cruch is not gona help u bro

xXYoung_MCXx
  • xXYoung_MCXx

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 May 2013 - 05:11 PM

I vote we kick jwillson for not ever helping his clan even when we ask him for help he hasnt even played gta sence he became president

JWilson777
  • JWilson777

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 May 2013 - 05:13 PM

QUOTE (xXYoung_MCXx @ Monday, May 27 2013, 17:08)

U started callin me stuff so hell yea i called u a scotish fa**ot we all use raceism at times hell all of us have been rasist towards arabs so usein dat as ur cruch is not gona help u bro

if you learn to read i said i called you stupid for believing a stupid spam message. not intended in a nasty way, and you go 3 steps further and call me a scottish fa**ot lol , and youve just tried to justify racism lol... mcgrizzle i hope you can delete these posts , i apologise, this does not look good on the page...

Toke
  • Toke

Gonna cover you in sh*t like a ton of pigeons

• Angels of Death MC
  • NATO

Posted 27 May 2013 - 05:14 PM

Keep the double posting to a minimum please.

xXYoung_MCXx
  • xXYoung_MCXx

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 May 2013 - 05:16 PM

QUOTE (JWilson777 @ Monday, May 27 2013, 17:13)
QUOTE (xXYoung_MCXx @ Monday, May 27 2013, 17:08)

if you learn to read i said i called you stupid for believing a stupid spam message. not intended in a nasty way, and you go 3 steps further and call me a scottish fa**ot lol , and youve just tried to justify racism lol... mcgrizzle i hope you can delete these posts , i apologise, this does not look good on the page...

An as i told u sony does on ocasion give psn members money an u wanted to call me retarded i told u to as fergi cuz he has got 10 dollars in the past u r the one who is to dumb to not no bout that

xXYoung_MCXx
  • xXYoung_MCXx

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 May 2013 - 05:18 PM

QUOTE (Toke @ Monday, May 27 2013, 17:14)

Who r u

JWilson777
  • JWilson777

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 May 2013 - 05:19 PM

And still you carry on with insults... goin to stop posting now... enough has been said..

Toke
  • Toke

• Angels of Death MC
  • NATO

Posted 27 May 2013 - 05:20 PM

QUOTE (xXYoung_MCXx @ Monday, May 27 2013, 10:18)

Who r u

Im the guy who locks threads.

xXYoung_MCXx
  • xXYoung_MCXx

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 May 2013 - 05:22 PM

QUOTE (Toke @ Monday, May 27 2013, 17:20)

Who r u

Wat dat mean i only made an account on here cuz my clan dont no nun bout dis website

Toke
  • Toke

• Angels of Death MC
  • NATO

Posted 27 May 2013 - 05:30 PM

QUOTE (xXYoung_MCXx @ Monday, May 27 2013, 10:22)

Who r u

Wat dat mean i only made an account on here cuz my clan dont no nun bout dis website

Why you did or didnt make a account is of no concern of mine. What IS my concern is your apparent ignorance of forum rules. So if you value your time here stop with the double posting and homophobia.

xXYoung_MCXx
  • xXYoung_MCXx

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 May 2013 - 05:34 PM

QUOTE (Toke @ Monday, May 27 2013, 17:30)

Who r u

Why you did or didnt make a account is of no concern of mine. What IS my concern is your apparent ignorance of forum rules. So if you value your time here stop with the double posting and homophobia.

Ok bro i was jus askin wat it was u was tlkin bout dont be getin all pissy an im not no homophobe i call ppl dat to make fun of them an no one ever reads the rules to pages like these so excuse me for steping on ur balls

Toke
  • Toke

• Angels of Death MC
  • NATO

Posted 27 May 2013 - 05:45 PM

QUOTE (xXYoung_MCXx @ Monday, May 27 2013, 10:34)

Who r u

Ok bro i was jus askin wat it was u was tlkin bout dont be getin all pissy an im not no homophobe i call ppl dat to make fun of them an no one ever reads the rules to pages like these so excuse me for steping on ur balls

I don't give two sh*ts about why you call people homophobic remarks, simply stop making them as they are extremely disrespectful. As far as the forum rules go i suggest you do in fact read them or your time here will be short and unpleasant.

xXYoung_MCXx
  • xXYoung_MCXx

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 May 2013 - 05:49 PM

QUOTE (Toke @ Monday, May 27 2013, 17:45)
QUOTE (xXYoung_MCXx @ Monday, May 27 2013, 10:34)

Who r u

I don't give two sh*ts about why you call people homophobic remarks, simply stop making them as they are extremely disrespectful. As far as the forum rules go i suggest you do in fact read them or your time here will be short and unpleasant.

Unplesent how? Wat u a hacker kol for u cuz i am to so try sumin an ill crash ur computer as for the account on here delete it if u want to ill jus make another one bro i was jus askin wat it was u was tlkin bout an u get all snippy

Mr. Madness
  • Mr. Madness

• Members

Posted 27 May 2013 - 07:49 PM

peace...

Sorry burly, we have given you a second chance and you've not learned from the prior incident(s). For this reason alone, I am voting to kick you from The Great Democracy. Also, you argued with a mod, who is for the majority of the time very reasonable, and that's a no no. In order for you to stay, you must get people to vote for your staying.

Mr. Madness
  • Mr. Madness

• Members

Posted 28 May 2013 - 12:20 AM Edited by Mr. Madness, 29 May 2013 - 12:13 AM.

wow, so this really changes everything now. MADMANN is uncontested for becoming president with only 4 days left. lol!!!!!!!!! crazy.

Btw, this is not a double post. Big thanks to the forum moderators for deleting the spam posts! smile.gif

fergi1992
  • fergi1992

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 May 2013 - 06:09 AM

Mc grizzle delete all this crap on here the grammer is horrible!!!!!! tounge.gif

MADMANN99
  • MADMANN99

The Great Democracy

• Members

Posted 28 May 2013 - 10:35 PM

QUOTE (Mr. Madness @ Monday, May 27 2013, 19:49)
Sorry to have to do this , but it appears youngMC has yet again caused trouble with another gang member, unfortunately this person is me. It started when he sent me a spam chain message claiming that sony was giving us money if you send this to all your friends, i replyd saying for him not to send me them because they are fake and anoying and that he was stupid for believing it, the "stupid" part was intended  as a joke, he then replied calling me a dumb ass scottish fa**ot and threatened to freeze my system.There is no room for that kind of racial discrimination in this democracy. So i would like to start a vote to remove Young MC from the clan. May i remind everyone that he has been voted out before for causing trouble with another member, and it was me who gave him a chance the first time, i think its best if he was to be removed from TGD.

peace...

Sorry burly, we have given you a second chance and you've not learned from the prior incident(s). For this reason alone, I am voting to kick you from The Great Democracy. Also, you argued with a mod, who is for the majority of the time very reasonable, and that's a no no. In order for you to stay, you must get people to vote for your staying.

I know I've had issues with Young-MC, but the good in him is too good to get rid of. Please show him some mercy. BTW I don't like racists, and Scottish people are awesome! nervous.gif

Mr. Madness
  • Mr. Madness

• Members

Posted 29 May 2013 - 12:14 AM

QUOTE (fergi1992 @ Tuesday, May 28 2013, 06:09)
Mc grizzle delete all this crap on here the grammer is horrible!!!!!! tounge.gif

At one point, I literally counted him saying "yall" 10 times in 5 sentences.

MADMANN99
  • MADMANN99

The Great Democracy

• Members

Posted 29 May 2013 - 01:08 AM

QUOTE (Mr. Madness @ Wednesday, May 29 2013, 00:14)
QUOTE (fergi1992 @ Tuesday, May 28 2013, 06:09)

At one point, I literally counted him saying "yall" 10 times in 5 sentences.

Yall know that our clan is awesome, other clans can yal suck it. Yall Yall Yall Yall Yall Yall Yall Yall Yall Yall Yall Yall Yall Yall Yall Yall Yall Yall Yall Yall Yall Yall Yall Yall Yall Yall Yall Yall Yall Yall Yall Yall Yall Yall Yall Yall Yall Yall Yall Yall Yall Yall Yall Yall Yall Yall Yall Yall Yall suicidal.gif

Lil_WarDemon
  • Lil_WarDemon

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 May 2013 - 02:39 AM

QUOTE (Mr. Madness @ Monday, Apr 1 2013, 16:36)
user posted image

The Presidents' History section has been created to help organize, keep track, and give credit to the accomplishments of the President(s).

PresidentsActionsBackground
JWilson777-Pardoned Burly; accepting him back into the Great Democracy.
-Allowed all Citizens to have a signature vehicle.
-Granted MADMANN99 citizenship
-Enabled all Citizens to choose a unique job
-Grant citizenship to Lil_WarDemon.
-Closed down recruitment status
-Has good experience as a leader through other clans.
-Won the first ever election with a 5-1 vote against Daniel363.
-Started first term on May 1, 2013.
-Witnessed the end of the Young_MC drama saga.
user posted image

The Profiles section has been created to give every Citizen the right to share their unique qualities and why they have joined The Great Democracy.

I only wrote here because ot wasnt showing up anywhere else sooo... I came up with what i think could be fun i came up with it in the shower lol. But its called Operation: Fast & Furious. Okay so we each find the fastest sports car we find and meet up in the parking lot At the Airport and who ever has the best looking sports car is the 'Leader' and he designates a color of a player that we kill till he or she leaves then we kill another player after that so tell me what you guys think And feel free to change tha name👌

Lil_WarDemon
  • Lil_WarDemon

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 May 2013 - 02:44 AM

Its stupid how no body ever sees the new posts only the old ones👎

Hunt_you_down
  • Hunt_you_down

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 May 2013 - 03:49 AM

QUOTE (Lil_WarDemon @ Wednesday, May 29 2013, 02:39)
QUOTE (Mr. Madness @ Monday, Apr 1 2013, 16:36)
user posted image

The Presidents' History section has been created to help organize, keep track, and give credit to the accomplishments of the President(s).

PresidentsActionsBackground
JWilson777-Pardoned Burly; accepting him back into the Great Democracy.
-Allowed all Citizens to have a signature vehicle.
-Granted MADMANN99 citizenship
-Enabled all Citizens to choose a unique job
-Grant citizenship to Lil_WarDemon.
-Closed down recruitment status
-Has good experience as a leader through other clans.
-Won the first ever election with a 5-1 vote against Daniel363.
-Started first term on May 1, 2013.
-Witnessed the end of the Young_MC drama saga.
user posted image

The Profiles section has been created to give every Citizen the right to share their unique qualities and why they have joined The Great Democracy.

I only wrote here because ot wasnt showing up anywhere else sooo... I came up with what i think could be fun i came up with it in the shower lol. But its called Operation: Fast & Furious. Okay so we each find the fastest sports car we find and meet up in the parking lot At the Airport and who ever has the best looking sports car is the 'Leader' and he designates a color of a player that we kill till he or she leaves then we kill another player after that so tell me what you guys think And feel free to change tha name👌

I think that is a great idea what would be cooler is if there were two leaders or more like teams of 3 doing that I want us to play more games like that like the hunger games and the operations

MADMANN99
  • MADMANN99

The Great Democracy

• Members

Posted 29 May 2013 - 09:55 PM

If I'm president I will exile burly. Keep an eye on him though! ph34r.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users